Medirite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medirite
Nice fit. Happy with these gloves which I used to buy at Savers Chemist. Stopped supplying so forced to buy online.
Item arrived 5 days after ordering and was fine but very dirty and dusty when I opened the box. Luckily as it was plastic it cleaned up ok.
Postage a bit expensive.
These Medirite Nitrile gloves I bought are great and came very quickly.
Fantastic product. Arrived on time !
Prompt delivery of a very good product.
The Quality make up of the product was disappointing I was hoping for a more sturdy material similar to past products. Would have of paid more for a better product, although your price was better than other distributors for the same make .
I've used these cloths for years because I've never found any others that clean and wear like they do.
Just what I ordered and all arrived within a week
Have found it difficult to source the product locally and was very pleased to find that this was available on the website The product was sent out very promptly and very pleased with the level of service
I was sent a completely different deodorant to the one I ordered.
Well, the items I received matched the general description but not the picture. So, not the brand I wanted or expected. Is "Universal" an equivalent, and does it matter for such a basic item? Maybe not, but eBay issue full refunds for that sort of thing. I'm not sufficiently dissatisfied to ask for a refund, but I'm not especially satisfied either. Oh, and "available to order", as it says on the website, does not mean that the items are in stock. I ordered four packs but they only had two available, as I was informed after I had paid. Apparently the other two will be sent to me when they are restocked. They are not needed urgently, fortunately. I know lots of traders are struggling with supplies because of Covid/Brexit, but I think "available to order" gives a misleading impression and is a pointless statement if the items are not actually in stock. Overall, not satisfactory. I'm glad that I didn't spend more. I will shop elsewhere next time.
The article was good value for money and was as describe and arrived by the date I was told it would
Brilliant, Quick delivery & updates throughout, great prices..will definitely use again 5*****
Awful service, DHL service absolutely horrible, not reliable , not professional and customer care doesn't help either.
Very easy to deal with and super efficient. I made a mistake with my order and it was resolved that day.
Product is brilliant and stops my son from scratching.
Managed to get exactly what I needed. Very quick delivery. Thanks
Ordered 3x 5Litres of Carex hand wash. It arrived very quickly, well packaged and at a reasonable price. Would use this company again.
My first encounter with this firm is highly satisfactory: the product correct as described. 4 pieces requested, only 2 in stock so these despatched at once with the rest to follow. I will keep this web address on file for future requirements.
Medirite is rated 4.08 based on 39 reviews