Medirite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medirite
Ordered 3x 5Litres of Carex hand wash. It arrived very quickly, well packaged and at a reasonable price. Would use this company again.
My first encounter with this firm is highly satisfactory: the product correct as described. 4 pieces requested, only 2 in stock so these despatched at once with the rest to follow. I will keep this web address on file for future requirements.
Received my invoice and next day delivery arrived.
Dreadful. Sent different (worse) product than advertised. Promised to collect and refund. Still chasing.
Very helpful and efficient
Fast delivery, competitive price and very durable.
Very good delivery but the item isn’t really fit for purpose the bag falls off the prongs all the time. Disappointed
All the products I received were great and arrived very quickly in good packaging.
The table works well
I use W&P on average monthly as part of a county wide consortium but found an item that we use a lot at a considerably reduced cost during an online comparison. I would not hesitate in recommending either W&P directly or Medirite via their online store for comparisons.
Efficient service and quick delivery.
Bought the large to be on the safe side as I am a medium in size, these are still tight to get on and they are very thin and split easy hence more going in the bin than being worn, however when I do get them on they do the job fine, so if you buy them go 2 sizes up
Good product and was exactly what I wanted. Sizing was good - I ordered large size which fitted well overall.
Product went missing on post but was immediately sent out again without question
Excellent product delivered quickly. No hesitation in recommending.
Does the job and keeps my brother very dry and they wash well too and dry in no time
Very fast delivery. Very little assembly. Love my table.
Spot on item
Very pleased with prompt service great product
Good value,goods arrived earlier than expected
Medirite is rated 4.29 based on 21 reviews