Medirite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medirite
The Quality make up of the product was disappointing I was hoping for a more sturdy material similar to past products. Would have of paid more for a better product, although your price was better than other distributors for the same make .
Well, the items I received matched the general description but not the picture. So, not the brand I wanted or expected. Is "Universal" an equivalent, and does it matter for such a basic item? Maybe not, but eBay issue full refunds for that sort of thing. I'm not sufficiently dissatisfied to ask for a refund, but I'm not especially satisfied either. Oh, and "available to order", as it says on the website, does not mean that the items are in stock. I ordered four packs but they only had two available, as I was informed after I had paid. Apparently the other two will be sent to me when they are restocked. They are not needed urgently, fortunately. I know lots of traders are struggling with supplies because of Covid/Brexit, but I think "available to order" gives a misleading impression and is a pointless statement if the items are not actually in stock. Overall, not satisfactory. I'm glad that I didn't spend more. I will shop elsewhere next time.
Very good delivery but the item isn’t really fit for purpose the bag falls off the prongs all the time. Disappointed
Medirite is rated 4.22 based on 49 reviews