Mazuma Mobile Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile
03AM
3AM

About Mazuma Mobile: Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"I have sent a perfectly good iPhone X not a scratch or crack and I have had an email saying there is a problem with the phone deep scratch and crack there was not a thing wrong with the phone"
Are you Mazuma Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DO NOT USE MAZUMA MOBILE!!!!!! If I could have given 0 stars I would have! I sent my Samsung S6 fully complete and in full working order for £67 only to be told it had no sim card tray! which I know it did, it is pretty obvious when there isn't one in there! I sent the phone with all accessories all boxed in a Samsung box to only be emailed saying there was no sim card tray and they offered me £0 to which I asked the phone to be sent back, I got the phone back but with no box or accessories so I am out of pocket now and with a phone that is not in a resalable condition because, I believe they have lost the sim card tray when checking the phone! If it even is the phone I sent them! as it has come back with no glass screen protector on it, so could be anyone's!! I would urge people to NOT go with MUZUMA!"
"Shocking Agreed price of £280 for my iPhone 8 - phone sent in 3 weeks ago tracked and conformed receipt. No payment, no reply to emails, impossible to contact by phone. Absolutely terrible service. All the signs of a company in financial trouble !!"
"They do not pay you, do not talk to you and just keep your device. This isn't even an exaggeration."
"Avoid mazuma , you will not get pay they will keep your phone/ ipad/ tablet"
"Halved the price i was offerd for my phone so rejected offer and asked for phone back. Despite loads call to a shocking customer service line the still wont return the phone so i am out several hundred pounds"
"same as everyone else sent my phone 1 week ago tracked by royal mail received it the next day have heard nothing since and cannot get through to them surely something must be done about this we all cannot lose our phones this is ludicrous why are trading standards or the price not doing anything for this blatent theft"
"Sent phone in two weeks ago. Heard nothing for more than a week. Tried to phone almost every day no one answers. Several emails no one answers. I am writing a letter tonight"
"I was offered £150 for my phone it was perfect condition and working order. I was called as my gmail on the phone needed unlocking..I helped..nothing was mentioned at this point about any change in price..I allegedly then was sent an email offering me £15 not £150 which I did not receive..no attempt to check this was given and I sat and awaited my payment..when £15 came through I complained and they blamed ME for not following up their email!!"
"Sent my phone 10 days ago and proof of postage says they have received it. Ignoring emails and not responding to any messages or picking up the phone. No payment has been made! Theifs ! Don't use them, go else where!!"
"Sent phone off which was delivered !! Heard nothing and it’s been two days . They don’t answer the phone nor do they reply to any of my emails - disgraceful !!! Avoid at all costs"
"Liars, Liars, Liars. Sent 2 Galaxy s8+ to be told that the payment had dropped by over £100 to £129 each handset. Due to a so called cracked touchscreen and the other scratched touchscreen & scratched casing apparently. Seems strange that the actual Samsung shop couldn't find single mark or anything wrong with them at all. Steer well clear, as they will try and RIP you off. YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED..."
"Today I spent 30 ins on the on line chat to be told you had not received phone. Last Friday you informed me you had received it and as I used special delivery I had the proof that you had it. Nobody can tell me whats going on. All you say is you'll e mail the processing team! Please sort this out otherwise return the phone. Also answer the phone! Over an hour and nobody answered"
"I am not happy the way mazuma are trying to ignore customers. You were supposed to inform customers before you started your moving or relocating process or just displaying a message during the order process to warn customers that payments will be delayed due to some problems. Having to find this out for ourselves after sending expensive phones its quite annoying and heart disturbing. Look now i cant even eat because i miss my phone and i dont know whats happening to my lovely iPhone 8+ Mazuma why are you doing this to us, this is not fair. PETER - Portsmouth (Hamsphire)"
"Would give zero stars If I could. Awful company, awful customer service. On hold for 2 hours. My phone is lost and had a value of £529.. if you wanna sell your phone honestly go elsewhere"
"Same as everyone sent my iphone of says Royal mail have delivered it, mazuma say there still awaiting delivery such poor service don't pick up the phone don't answer emails just scamed us all of our phones"
"I have sent two phones. Both confirmed delivered via special delivery 8.37am today. No text message, no email. They not answering the phone and the website says 'awaiting delivery'!!!!!! whats going on????? not happy"
"Absolutely terrible service, sent my phone, worth £220, it got delivered almost a week ago and I’ve never received confirmation of that (other than Royal Mail) and I haven’t been paid for it, all my emails have been ignored and they don’t answer their phones."
"If I could give a no star rating I would , I am so angry for the second time I've sent off a perfect working phone after agreeing the price of £215 for my galaxy s8 only to be told it has screen burn the same as my galaxy s6 and said it's only worth £30 . Mazuma is a joke and to be avoided at all cost."
"Same as everyone else, my phone had been reset to factory settings by Samsung. The rep there said it was in mint condition and could expect £80 to £100 for it. Mazuma offered £73 for it, today I've been told its faulty and could only offer me £7. What a complete rip off. Go elsewhere, my husband is a solicitor and I am considering legal action."
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.17 based on 139 reviews