Mazuma Mobile Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Mazuma Mobile Reviews

About Mazuma Mobile:

Mazuma is one of the most trusted and longest standing technology recyclers in the UK. With over 15 years’ experience, we buy and sell high quality mobile phones, tablets, smart watches, laptops and games consoles.

Mazuma have paid out over £221 million to over 4 million happy customers.

www.mazumamobile.com.

Customerservices@mazumamobile.com

Mazuma Mobile,
The Old Reebok,
Southgate
White Lund Estate
Morecambe

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy
Package envelope came a little late as the website said in 24 hours I would recieve it but overall good service
Good afternoon Lauren,

Within the email, it does state that it will be dispatched within 24 hours, we apologise if this did not arrive with you within this time frame as we do state to allow up to 5 working days,

We are glad to hear you were happy with the rest of the service that you received,

Mazuma Mobile.
Very easy process from start to finish
Good afternoon Alison,

Thank you for choosing Mazuma Mobile. We really appreciate your five-star review.

Mazuma Mobile
Good service payed fast, helpful on phone
Good morning Sam,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your positive comments.

Very efficient thanks
Good morning Marc,

Thank you for your five-star review! We are pleased to hear that you received a great service when selling your phone to us. We hope that you will use us again in the future.

Very quick and easy
Good afternoon Paige,

Mazuma Mobile
Quick and easy to use, prompt payment.
Good afternoon Ben,

Mazuma Mobile
Very good and quick service, will use again .
Good morning Karen,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your positive comments.

Mazuma Mobile
Happy with quickness and turn around once phone recieved by Mazuma, delivery off despatch envelope could have been better
Good afternoon William,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear you are happy with the quickness and turn around,

Mazuma Mobile
Very quick and easy to use
Good morning Steve,

Thank you for choosing Mazuma Mobile. We really appreciate your four-star review.

Mazuma Mobile
Easy process, very fast payment.
Only downside is that it pays quite low compared to others, but people choose it, for now, as the journey is so simple and trouble free.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your positive comments.

Kind regards,
Mazuma Mobile
Very good a bit slower than I thought it’d be though.
Good morning Christina,

Thank you for the review.

Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out via our email at customerservices@mazumamobile.com or call us on 03458723000.

Mazuma Mobile
Very speedy transaction, really please with service.
Good morning,

Thank you for the positive review. It's great to hear you were pleased with the service,

Mazuma Mobile
Very easy to use,got a fair price for phones that were sat unused in a draw.
Good morning Martin,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear you found our service easy to use,

Mazuma Mobile
Very easy and reliable process. Received what I was quoted.
Good afternoon Karen,

Mazuma Mobile
Same sad story as everybody else on here. I had confirmation via DPD that my phone had been received yesterday early morning and then later on a text message from Mazuma confirming the same. No payment same day. Contacted twice today only to be told it has flagged up as stolen, lost of illegitimate which is impossible as I purchased this directly from EE in November. I have the paperwork to prove it! I’ve had to contact another company to look into it to see what the issue is before I will receive payment. They are holding onto the phone until then. This is an iPhone 11 pro 11 max. I am seriously considering going to the police over this matter
After reading the reviews here, I was 99% convinced I wasn’t going to get my money or that my phone would be declared damaged. I sent my phone by special delivery. It got delivered the next day, with an email confirmation. After 2pm had past, I contacted Mazuma using the online chat on their website. Chatted with a representative who said the order might not get processed today as they are experiencing delays. After a few harsh words, I said I would wait until the next day. To my surprise, I got an email later that evening to say the order had been processed and got my payment within a few minutes of the email, as quoted earlier. No issues. The reviews here were so off putting, I had actually convinced myself they were going to scam me but my experience was totally the opposite. Knocking off one star because of the unnecessary stress from the online chat but I guess they were playing it safe. Overall, very satisfied with my experience.
Sold my phone with no issue regarding offer price being altered. Sent in a Samsung S9 and got the full amount quoted. Only issue I had was the delivery time. Due to the amount they receive it took almost a week for the phone to arrive - hence only 4 stars. However once it did I got a notification letting me know and payment was made that same day.

After reading the reviews I was concerned but for my experience it was all fine.
Super service, love them