Mazuma Mobile Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile
06AM
6AM

About Mazuma Mobile: Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"After reading the reviews here, I was 99% convinced I wasn’t going to get my money or that my phone would be declared damaged. I sent my phone by special delivery. It got delivered the next day, with an email confirmation. After 2pm had past, I contacted Mazuma using the online chat on their website. Chatted with a representative who said the order might not get processed today as they are experiencing delays. After a few harsh words, I said I would wait until the next day. To my surprise, I got an email later that evening to say the order had been processed and got my payment within a few minutes of the email, as quoted earlier. No issues. The reviews here were so off putting, I had actually convinced myself they were going to scam me but my experience was totally the opposite. Knocking off one star because of the unnecessary stress from the online chat but I guess they were playing it safe. Overall, very satisfied with my experience."
Are you Mazuma Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Sold my phone with no issue regarding offer price being altered. Sent in a Samsung S9 and got the full amount quoted. Only issue I had was the delivery time. Due to the amount they receive it took almost a week for the phone to arrive - hence only 4 stars. However once it did I got a notification letting me know and payment was made that same day. After reading the reviews I was concerned but for my experience it was all fine."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Super service, love them"
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.17 based on 139 reviews