Mazuma Mobile Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Mazuma Mobile Reviews

About Mazuma Mobile:

Mazuma is one of the most trusted and longest standing technology recyclers in the UK. With over 15 years’ experience, we buy and sell high quality mobile phones, tablets, smart watches, laptops and games consoles.

Mazuma have paid out over £221 million to over 4 million happy customers.

www.mazumamobile.com.

Customerservices@mazumamobile.com

Mazuma Mobile,
The Old Reebok,
Southgate
White Lund Estate
Morecambe

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy
Could never log on to my account even though resetting my password numerous times. Past that, service was ok. Relatively regular communication on progress but be prepared to wait.
Good afternoon Grant,

We are sorry to hear you have been unable to log into your account. We can see that you have a username attached to your account. If you have not tried to log in with your username then it would not allow you to log in. If you have any issues with this in the future, please get in touch with our team and we can assist you with this.

We have had minor delays due to the bank holiday weekend this week. We apologise if you were affected by this. We are now up to date.

Kind regards
Mazuma Mobile.
Firstly I thought, wow what a fantastic company. Very quick with sending through the pre paid package so I could send my device off.
Paid for next day delivery.
The device has just arrived with them.
They’ve just now offered me below half of what I expected upon sending my device off. My device has been well looked after and definitely had no cracks on the screen, but apparently it does now..
Brilliant.
Your best bet is to sell your device through a more reliable source.
Don’t make the same mistake us all of us and avoid.
Same as everyone else. I needed to get rid of two old iPhone 5s, one admittedly with a dodgy home button, but the other one was alright with some scratches. Original total offer of £25 was bumped down to £5 because of a yellow mark. I won't lose sleep over £20 as my phones were just lying around the house anyway, but would advise you to sell the phone yourself if you want to make more money.
Have a phone with broken screen with no display but in full working condition (I can mirror its screen to my TV and use the phone)
Repairing it costs equal to its original price so I sent this to Mazuma, they initially evaluated at £ 20.

After they received the phone, they said the phone isn't powering up and offered to pay £ 5 for it. I didn't trust them and of course wanted them to send the phone back rather than selling for £ 5

I received the phone (which is the only reason for the 2 stars instead of 1 star) and the phone powered up even before charging. I connected it to a screen and was showing %15. Their customer services said "our technicians will tag device as no power on if the device will not meet the percentage of the battery they require when they charge the phone."

Looking at some other similar reviews, I think they simply tried to scam me into giving it up for £ 5 .. I understand there are people that are happy with their services so just beware before trusting them
The original quote was £80 for my Samsung S7 mobile phone with no major issues. I was still using it until the upgrade to a new phone. I post it but they offered me only £5 due to a screen burn that I was not aware of. I sent it with its original box. I rejected the offer and asked for it to be returned back. It took them 1 week where I had to chase, and when I opened the box it was not sent back with its original box, it was a box of an iPhone! Not too organised.
I sent a perfect Iphone 7 plus that was unlocked as I bought it sim free. They offered me £220 but then I received an email knocking off £10 as 'The phone was locked to EE'.
Utter rubbish!!.
I contacted them but they insisted it was locked. I also contact EE who told me no way was it locked to them.
However Mazuma would not listen. I eventually accepted the lower offer but had to contacted them to get my money.
Will not use them again !!.
Sent phone in two weeks ago. Heard nothing for more than a week. Tried to phone almost every day no one answers. Several emails no one answers. I am writing a letter tonight
Mazuma Mobile is rated 3.22 based on 595 reviews