Mazuma Mobile Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile
09AM
9AM

About Mazuma Mobile: Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy

"This is the 2nd time I’ve used Mazuma to trade in my phone. I posted on sat morning and the promised cash was in my bank by 5pm on weds. Great service"
Are you Mazuma Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I sent 2 phones last week and they were received yesterday. I received an email today telling me that my payment had been processed and I would receive my payment today. It arrived into my account tonight and I'm very happy with the service I've received from Mazuma."
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.14 based on 78 reviews