Mazuma Mobile Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Mazuma Mobile Reviews

About Mazuma Mobile:

Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy
Fantastic service! I have been using Mazuma for over 10 years, and they have always been really good! yes you can get more money from ebay, however once you have taken ebays and paypals fees into account, the amount you get from mazuma is +- £20. Coupled with that most times I have sent my phone in, Mazuma pay very quickly. Great service!
Sent my phone off on Tuesday 7-1-2020 and I got a email today 9-1-2020 to say that they received it and then another email to say they had sent payment and I got a lovely £170 in my account excellent service and all done within 48 hours
Excellent service got best price and amazed how quick and professional the process is. I got paid within 24hours of sending my item. I used a different company few weeks ago the magpie one. Took 5 days for payment and original offer was refused. Mazuma have done me proud highly recommend them. O and they gave me a £20 discount on a purchase. World class Mazuma.
This is the 2nd time I’ve used Mazuma to trade in my phone. I posted on sat morning and the promised cash was in my bank by 5pm on weds. Great service
I sent 2 phones last week and they were received yesterday. I received an email today telling me that my payment had been processed and I would receive my payment today. It arrived into my account tonight and I'm very happy with the service I've received from Mazuma.
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.19 based on 204 reviews