Mazuma Mobile Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mazuma Mobile?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mazuma Mobile in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Got the email saying my iPhone 6 64GB is faulty and it has a defective LCD screen. White mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background, and needs new display. They dropped the offer from £120 to £40. I had checked the phone before it went and it was perfect, I asked for it back - and there is nothing wrong with it. Avoid and use ebay or part ex your phone instead"
"Just got an email saying my iPhone 7 plus is faulty and it has a defective LCD screen. White mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background, and needs new display. The phone was immaculate and there is no problem with the display, not sure how white marks would show on a white background anyway. Offer went from £300 to £120. I believe Mazuma have made up this fault to reduce the price offered. I have requested that they return the phone and I will sell it through a reputable dealer instead."
"Two perfectly working devices sent in good faith. When received by Masuma BOTH had exactly the same fault with the screens - they had been raised apparently. Both still had the original protective plastic covering on the screens. Perfect! Unable to contact company on the 0345 number unless I called from a mobile at huge costs. Complaint has been made to Trading Standards for UNFAIR TRADING. This company should be shut down immediately"
Cheated Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"sent a working phone in, fully working. the night before it was posted I was busy taking the photos off of it. mazuma said the screen didn't work at all so drastically reduced the amount to be paid to me. I complained and was in the process of exchanging emails with a member of staff and they processed the sale at the lower amount regardless of not having my permission to do so."
"It’s a con. They found a non existent ‘FAULT!!’ with a perfectly good iPhone classed as mint. Offer went from £50 to£10. Don’t bother it’s a rip off"
"I had a contract upgrade recently, loved my iphone 6s 128gb, so got the same phone again despite my old one being fine (figured I may as well). Old phone looked brand new still, had covers on it all its life, no scratches, marks, nothing. Got a quote of £180 from Mazuma and just figured its easier than ebay so went for it. Mazuma is now a scam company. DO NOT USE. Just got an email saying: its "classed as Faulty - Defective LCD screen. White mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background." I'm telling you now, that phone was immaculate. Mazuma have either made up this fault or have caused it. They are literally lying and ripping people off. There are no warnings on the site about these kinds of things at all - the whole thing is misleading and a complete scam. Trading Standards will now be informed."
A Grumpy Old IT Manager Who Works In The Mobile Industry
Verified Reviewer
"Its a SCAM Sent them a perfectly good Samsung, they changed the offer to ZERO stating the screen was burned. Just rubbish, so I had the the phone returned to sell on ebay. Don't waste your time with these cowboys!"
"Send them perfectly working Iphone 7 128g. Said the display and camera are defected. It has been working fine before I sent it. Getting it back and selling on ebay. Big Scam!"
"Sent a perfect Samsung S6 edge to them,got an email a few days later saying the was displaying defectively..... scam"
"I Sent an iPhone in almost unused condition, Was told it had a damaged screen which in the image I sent to them was obviously wrong. They returned the iphone as I did not accept their 'new' offer. The phone was returned and is working perfectly. Scam?"
"Sold my old iPhone 4 to Mazuma Mobile, I sent it in a thick apple box. They claim the Home button is damaged. This is ridiculous."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Super service, love them"
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.25 based on 12 reviews