Mazuma Mobile Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile
07AM
7AM

About Mazuma Mobile: Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy

"Sent my Galaxy S7 edge to them with an offer of £135 only to be told the LCD needs replacing so they will offer £25....I don't think so! I've asked them to send the phone back to me as I know for a fact its on perfect working order as it has been protected from day one in a hard case.....absolute waste of time, wouldn't touch them!!!!! Steer clear....scammers"
Are you Mazuma Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Same scenario as everyone else perfect lG G6 not even a scratch quoted £135 just got email offering £30 said detective LCD screen on white background. The phone has had a case and screen protector on since day 1, maybe the model is offer high, go low and hope people agree. Rubbish.."
"Same scenario as everyone else perfect Google pixel not even a scratch quoted 110 just got email offering 15 said detective LCD screen on white background. I did wonder why their quote was about 30 pound more than everyone else!! Time wasters and scammers"
"Avoid these scammers. Was offered £180 for a near perfect iPhone 7 with no issues. Spent £7.35 on sending it special delivery. On receipt they reduced the offer to £70 due to 'dark marks on camera'. Camera was perfect. Needless to say, i asked for a return. Total waste of time. Try elsewhere."
"Please avoid, I sent them a Samsung Galaxy S7, less than 13 months old, perfect working order and they tried to claim that the screen was discoloured so they would not have to pay the full, original quoted price. There was nothing wrong with it. I had it sent back and then sent it to Samsung Recycle, who accepted it as working, and with a better quoted price than Mazuma. Funny that. There are better companies who will try not to scam you like Mazuma did. Mazuma will not be getting my service again."
"Reduced initial offer by ⅔ due to "screen burn". Requested they return the phone and, surprise surprise....screen is perfect. I wonder how many have fallen for their scam."
"Offered me £30 for an iPad Air 2, reduced from their quoted price of £120, due to (you guessed it) “Defective LCD screen. White mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background. New LCD screen required.” It was in perfect, mint condition when I sent it to them and I’m willing to bet that I will see no evidence of this supposed defect when my item is returned to me. This seems to be a running theme with Mazuma nowadays, they will look for any reason to offer you as low a price as possible, even to the point of lying about the defects, despite the fact their website literally has just two criteria: working or faulty. Utterly appalling business practice that is as close to thievery as it gets. Absolutely, positively, unequivocally avoid this company, give your business to someone like musicMagpie or your network provider’s own phone recycling option, hell even eBay is a better alternative. Anything else is better than supporting these deceitful crooks."
"Don’t touch them. Reduced my offer to £5 saying ‘raised screen’. Refused to provide photographic evidence I requested. Needless to say the screen was perfect when I sent the phone to them."
"Scammers. Will offer you a good price online. Once they recieve the phone they make up a defect and offer far less. Save time, avoid."
"Quoted £170 for phone to receive a new offer of £70 due to water damage. There is absolutely no water damage to the phone. This seems to be a growing trend where they make a good offer just to then try their luck by making up a lie about the phone in a hope you will accept a lower offer. I have used in the past with no problem, now they seem to be scamming people"
"Made up some nonsense about camera being faulty. Phone was in great working order. What a waste of time"
"Seems like they're still up to their old tricks, tried to reduce £130 to £30 for "screen burn". Had it retuned and sold to another company no problems Complete rubbish"
"On receipt of my phone Mazuma reduced their offer to £5 and their excuse was the LCD screen is faulty. I asked for my phone to be returned only to find it was still in the box I used and still taped down with the tape I used. Therefore, the box was never opened for the phone to be tested. Do not use Mazuma to sell your unwanted devices."
"Liars!!! My phone had a cracked under screen fair enough BUT they said it has water damage!!! Nonsense!!!! It’s a brilliant phone apart from the screen they are just ripping people off full stop"
"Just like a lot of people here, I sent my mint condition phone to them and have had a note to say the focus on the camera is faulty. It’s absolutly untrue and now I feel concerned as to what state I am going to get my device in as I have rejected their ludicrous offer. Anybody readying this, for the sake of £10 or so, use another vendor. This is a crooked operation."
"Tried to sell 2 S7 edges, price quoted online £110 each. Mazuma told me had burn in now only worth £30. Asked for phones back, sent them to Samsung recycle, there is nothing wrong with phones, received £240 from them"
"Mazuma a.k.a delaminated screen scam artist I wouldn't waste my time in the future"
"Tried to sell.my s7 to them for £100. They claim it was faulty with delaminated screen. Phone has been returned and there is nothing wrong with it. Waste of time."
"I sent an iPhone 6s Plus, was quoted £105, sent phone off, they claimed the camera was faulty so reduced it to £50. I was happy to accept that as I’d upgraded. That’s where the problems started. I didn’t get any emails from them regarding the new offer, it was after logging in that I saw it. I chased them up through email, claimed they would look into it. They ignored further emails and again after logging in they had rejected the phone, claiming it had somehow gone against their terms and conditions. What?? They’ve sent the phone back with a few scratches on the screen which wasn’t there when it was sent and they had opened my messages, App Store etc luckily I had factory reset it so they had none of my details. Be careful to reset it as it looks like they’re after your personal information as there’s no need to go into all those apps to test if it’s working. Will never use again!"
"I sent a handset to them the only problem was I couldn't find the original box the day I sent it so I screenshot the imei printed it and aced it in with phone. Within 2 days I had a notification saying the phone was stolen which I can garuntee it was not stolen it was a brand new phone from o2, taken out the box by me and used by me only. I contacted O2 who gave me full proof of purchasing including imei number and mazuma still say stolen. They won't return phone or make the payment offered. CON ARTISTS"
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.05 based on 55 reviews