Mazuma Mobile Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mazuma Mobile ?

"This company is not to be trusted. They do not honour their offers of payment. My Sony Xperia was in working order, screen undamaged, and their offer was just £25 which was fine. But then they emailed after receipt of the phone and told me it had screen burn and white marks. They reduced their offer to nil. Use a pawn broker or part ex your phone, you will do much better. Do not fall for their enticing advert, it is a misrepresentation."
"DO NOT USE THESE TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS sent them a PERFECT s7 offered me £125, they then emailed me to say can only offer me £35 as it has a cracked touchscreen, sent it back and it is still in PERFECT CONDITION sold to music magpie for £138. now going to trading standards TOTAL LIARS TRIED TO SCAM THE WRONG PERSON!!!!!"
"I sent a pretty much perfect Samsung S7 after they offered me £125 online. They then sent an email saying the phone had screen burn mostly visible on white background and reduced it to £35. Not a chance anything was wrong with the phone and not a chance I was accepting this offer. It was in such good condition I wasn't going to bother upgrading so there is no way there was screen burn. They are con artists pure and simple and prey on the fact most people can't be bothered to get it back to do the whole process again. I would rather leave it in a cupboard than let these scam artists make profit on a mint condition handset. AVOID!"
"They offered me £65 for my mint and undamaged Galaxy S6. I then had an e-mail stating that they had screen burns on the screen and reduced the offer to £15. I've used them before and never had an issue with them so I am HUGELY disappointed. I've asked for the phone back as this is a joke so hopefully I will get it back in A1 condition. AVOID"
"Slightly raised screen really. Scam artists"
"Sent them a perfect S7 that they offered £125 for. Got email saying there's screen burns and they'll only pay £50. The screen was perfect! I've asked for it back, I'd rather chuck it in the bin that let these scam artists make a profit on it. AND even if this lie about screen burn was true, their only criteria is 'Working' or 'Not Working'. If the only problem is screen burn then the phone is clearly 'Working'."
"Sent 3month old iPhone 7 and ipad. Got email saying iPhone had damage ring mark/ burn in rear camera. Rubbish phone still under war. Also would another return the ipad saying nothing wrong with it and cooling off period had expired. How long do you get too cool off. Printed own labels sent within 2 hrs of online quote. Received the next morning 9am sent 4 pm previous day. So some cooling off period eh. Will never use again ever."
"Sent a Sony xperia phone, was quoted £120 got email back said there was a mark on the screen and offered £20, what a joke the phone was brand new at Christmas and always kept in a case, got the phone back and still no mark or screen burn on the screen as you want to call it, and dont reply with the standard reply on how you test the phones, I'm not interested, total con"
"As with many others here my Galaxy S6 in perfect condition was judged to have screen burn. This is obviously their standard reply at the moment to not pay what they quoted. Seems to have happened too many times for it not to be a scam."
"Disgusting, sent my galaxy s7 the other day, got an email today saying the screen is damaged. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, i even wrapped it in bubble wrap before putting it in the bag & taking it to the post office, i'll never use them again. Told them i want the phone back."
"Same as everyone on here - sent a pretty much brand new Samsung galaxy s7edge to them and just got told - Defective LCD screen. Imprint mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background. New LCD screen required. Offer gone down to £50 from £155. They can do one, phone is fine and they are no doubt pulling a fast one. Will see what condition the phone is in when it comes back."
"Would like to vibe no stars as they are con merchants. I have for same complaint as the others I was quoted £132 for an old iPad in good condition and was told it was faulty and would only pay £44 due to white dots on the screen had it returned and used Plunc who found no fault with it and paid the quoted price. Absolute disgrace"
"If i Could go less than 1 star i would. I sent 2 phones valued at 200.00 each in perfect condition. I have the photos to prove this. I received an email saying they are scratched and damaged and we will give you 70.00. I refused this. mazuma are trying to blame the royal mail and want me to claim, they say royal mail be responsible for the damage when even after Mazuma returned the phones the outside of the boxes are in perfect condition........ explain this!!!!! I have sent more emails than i can count and spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this and each time i get the same answer......Claim from Royal Mail. i dont want to claim from Royal Mail as they are not responsible for the damage, you are. The photos i have before sending and the fact the boxes are immaculate proves this, it speaks for itself and proves that the damage to my phones was done whilst the phones were in your care. You take peoples phones and cause damage and refuse to accept responsibility. As a result i have lost 400.00. I am utterly disgusted with the way people have spoken to me, with the correspondance...... Mazuma in case you dont believe me I have recorded every single conversation....."
"I've send them my fully working iphone 6s valueted for £175 and they send me the email that diplsy has bad pixels and they offered me £70! Eventualy I got it back and went to mobile shop and they haven't find anything wrong with the phone and offered me £190! I'll never use them again!"
"Gave me less than half I was promised. They quoted me £280 for my iPhone 7 Plus (256GB). I sent off the phone and they revised their quote down to £130 claiming that my screen was "elevated" which is a pure fabrication since the phone was in perfect condition, and I do mean perfect condition. It's hard not to feel slightly ripped off when I could have sold it back to O2 for £250 or to another recycler for £235."
"The same issues as others have experienced. Two perfectly good phones sent which Mazuma claim both have bent chassis; not true, I had them both inspected before sending by a technician. Have refused the derisory offer. Feels like a racket to me."
"Sad to see Mazuma have join the ranks of rip off Britain I sent a Samsung s6 and s6 both in perfect working order kept in cases no scratches, next day delivery. Next morning 8.15am received email saying 'we have your mobiles' 20 mins later another email saying S6 has imprint burn in display mostly visible on white screen. Quick work to find a bad fault........... that reduces their offer from £99 to £27.50 (argos vouchers) The S5 was fine, £49 was offered, so the total offer was cut in half to £77.00. from the original £148.50. Quite obviously they work quickly so you just except the SCAM, especially on more expensive orders. I rejected the offer and got them to return the S6. The phone was perfect for 2 years old, its quite clearly a scam they can level at any Mobile of any age. Don't be fooled or scammed by these cowboys, just get them to return your phone free of charge, and hopefully they will soon get what companies like this deserve."
"Awful company and in my opinion out to scam the general public. Offered £90 for my near mint galaxy s6 which has never failed me and has been in a case with screen protector for two years. They now claim it has screen burn and offered me £25 for it. I worry how many other people they are scamming in this way and making up false symptoms. This company lies and no doubt get a lot of money of people that fall for the lies"
"Got the email saying my iPhone 6 64GB is faulty and it has a defective LCD screen. White mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background, and needs new display. They dropped the offer from £120 to £40. I had checked the phone before it went and it was perfect, I asked for it back - and there is nothing wrong with it. Avoid and use ebay or part ex your phone instead"
"Just got an email saying my iPhone 7 plus is faulty and it has a defective LCD screen. White mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background, and needs new display. The phone was immaculate and there is no problem with the display, not sure how white marks would show on a white background anyway. Offer went from £300 to £120. I believe Mazuma have made up this fault to reduce the price offered. I have requested that they return the phone and I will sell it through a reputable dealer instead."
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.10 based on 30 reviews