Mazuma Mobile Reviews

Mazuma Mobile have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their prices and customer service. Full Insights

3% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile
6PM
6PM

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mazuma Mobile ?

"Tried to sell.my s7 to them for £100. They claim it was faulty with delaminated screen. Phone has been returned and there is nothing wrong with it. Waste of time."
"I sent an iPhone 6s Plus, was quoted £105, sent phone off, they claimed the camera was faulty so reduced it to £50. I was happy to accept that as I’d upgraded. That’s where the problems started. I didn’t get any emails from them regarding the new offer, it was after logging in that I saw it. I chased them up through email, claimed they would look into it. They ignored further emails and again after logging in they had rejected the phone, claiming it had somehow gone against their terms and conditions. What?? They’ve sent the phone back with a few scratches on the screen which wasn’t there when it was sent and they had opened my messages, App Store etc luckily I had factory reset it so they had none of my details. Be careful to reset it as it looks like they’re after your personal information as there’s no need to go into all those apps to test if it’s working. Will never use again!"
"I sent a handset to them the only problem was I couldn't find the original box the day I sent it so I screenshot the imei printed it and aced it in with phone. Within 2 days I had a notification saying the phone was stolen which I can garuntee it was not stolen it was a brand new phone from o2, taken out the box by me and used by me only. I contacted O2 who gave me full proof of purchasing including imei number and mazuma still say stolen. They won't return phone or make the payment offered. CON ARTISTS"
"CON ARTISTS! Offered me £480 for my iPhoneX, used special delivery to post, wrapped in bubble wrap, in a waterproof bag they provided! Only to be told a week later that there was water damage (which wasn’t when it was packaged!£ and they would now offer me £160. I told them I want the phone back, which I have recieved and worst of all it has mysteriously got water damage in the top left hand corner!!! FUMING! On to the papers and BBC now!"
"Mazuma mobile does not deserve not even a single star. They are bloody opportunistic crooks. For my Samsung Galaxy Note 8, they quoted £345 online and sent me verification of this via email. I hand delivered my device which is less than a year old and has been kept in a heavy-duty case from new. Below is the exact message they subsequently sent me by email: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F 64GB classed as Faulty - Defective LCD screen. Imprint burn in display. Mostly visible on white background. New LCD screen required. Obviously, I was livid because I knew they were lying. These guys are arrogant lying thieves and should be avoided like the plague!!! DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!!"
"Looked on their website to get a price for my Motorola G6. It's a relatively new model and as their useless website is strictly prefilled, I couldn't get a quote. Messaged them. Took a day ( not 2 hours... ) to be told they couldn't buy my phone as it is yet to be listed on their database! So, my business was turned away because of a simple form. Mind you, I'm relieved now I've read all the reviews regarding the same screen burn scam. My phone is unmarked."
"Sent my Note 8 off after being offered £355 for only to get an email stating that the screen was faulty ie got burn in. No it hasn't! It's in perfect condition in fact it's like new, not a mark on it. Offered £135 for it. Not a chance. Having it back & will sell it somewhere else. Funny cos they did exactly the same thing when I sold my galaxy S8 last year & that was fine too. Let it go that time thinking they were being honest. Obviously not. Can't even get their facts right saying it needs a new LCD screen. Funny that because it's actually got an Amoled screen. Total con artists & won't be using them ever again"
"I sent my phone off last Saturday, 25th August, 2018 and I got an email on the 30th saying that I haven't de-activated my icloud account. So I contacted apple and sorted it out the same day and then immediately notified Mazuma and I also rang to check they were aware and they said that I would receive payment by 6.00pm that day. I received nothing so called back the next day and was told the same thing. I challenged the man saying that I don't trust this as i got told the same thing the day before and he said don't worry you will receive payment by 6.00pm. It is the 1st September now and I have tried calling again as I still haven't received payment and the phone line has been busy all morning. I am raging!"
"This company is not to be trusted. They do not honour their offers of payment. My Sony Xperia was in working order, screen undamaged, and their offer was just £25 which was fine. But then they emailed after receipt of the phone and told me it had screen burn and white marks. They reduced their offer to nil. Use a pawn broker or part ex your phone, you will do much better. Do not fall for their enticing advert, it is a misrepresentation."
"DO NOT USE THESE TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS sent them a PERFECT s7 offered me £125, they then emailed me to say can only offer me £35 as it has a cracked touchscreen, sent it back and it is still in PERFECT CONDITION sold to music magpie for £138. now going to trading standards TOTAL LIARS TRIED TO SCAM THE WRONG PERSON!!!!!"
"I sent a pretty much perfect Samsung S7 after they offered me £125 online. They then sent an email saying the phone had screen burn mostly visible on white background and reduced it to £35. Not a chance anything was wrong with the phone and not a chance I was accepting this offer. It was in such good condition I wasn't going to bother upgrading so there is no way there was screen burn. They are con artists pure and simple and prey on the fact most people can't be bothered to get it back to do the whole process again. I would rather leave it in a cupboard than let these scam artists make profit on a mint condition handset. AVOID!"
"They offered me £65 for my mint and undamaged Galaxy S6. I then had an e-mail stating that they had screen burns on the screen and reduced the offer to £15. I've used them before and never had an issue with them so I am HUGELY disappointed. I've asked for the phone back as this is a joke so hopefully I will get it back in A1 condition. AVOID"
"Slightly raised screen really. Scam artists"
"Sent them a perfect S7 that they offered £125 for. Got email saying there's screen burns and they'll only pay £50. The screen was perfect! I've asked for it back, I'd rather chuck it in the bin that let these scam artists make a profit on it. AND even if this lie about screen burn was true, their only criteria is 'Working' or 'Not Working'. If the only problem is screen burn then the phone is clearly 'Working'."
"Sent 3month old iPhone 7 and ipad. Got email saying iPhone had damage ring mark/ burn in rear camera. Rubbish phone still under war. Also would another return the ipad saying nothing wrong with it and cooling off period had expired. How long do you get too cool off. Printed own labels sent within 2 hrs of online quote. Received the next morning 9am sent 4 pm previous day. So some cooling off period eh. Will never use again ever."
"Sent a Sony xperia phone, was quoted £120 got email back said there was a mark on the screen and offered £20, what a joke the phone was brand new at Christmas and always kept in a case, got the phone back and still no mark or screen burn on the screen as you want to call it, and dont reply with the standard reply on how you test the phones, I'm not interested, total con"
"As with many others here my Galaxy S6 in perfect condition was judged to have screen burn. This is obviously their standard reply at the moment to not pay what they quoted. Seems to have happened too many times for it not to be a scam."
"Disgusting, sent my galaxy s7 the other day, got an email today saying the screen is damaged. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, i even wrapped it in bubble wrap before putting it in the bag & taking it to the post office, i'll never use them again. Told them i want the phone back."
"Same as everyone on here - sent a pretty much brand new Samsung galaxy s7edge to them and just got told - Defective LCD screen. Imprint mark(s) in display. Mostly visible on white background. New LCD screen required. Offer gone down to £50 from £155. They can do one, phone is fine and they are no doubt pulling a fast one. Will see what condition the phone is in when it comes back."
"Would like to vibe no stars as they are con merchants. I have for same complaint as the others I was quoted £132 for an old iPad in good condition and was told it was faulty and would only pay £44 due to white dots on the screen had it returned and used Plunc who found no fault with it and paid the quoted price. Absolute disgrace"
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.08 based on 38 reviews