MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
very good service, the quality of the mapping is very good, easy to work with in Autocad
Thank you for your trust and your excellent review! We are grateful.
Mapserve provides an excellent service which is very effective and efficient. I love the fact that the mapping service is available 24 hours a day 7 days and week and that it is an instant service. I mainly use the ordnance survey maps but have also used the land registry side as well and found that equally as good. Keep up the good work.
We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our service and products. Thank you very much for your trust and your business.
Really pleased with your service which provides good accurate maps and is v user friendly.
We are very happy to hear that you find our service user-friendly as we always try to improve and make your experience on our website even better. Thank you for your review.
Accurate, quick and easy to compare prices, I will keep using this service.
Thank you for your 5-star review and your trust!
Simple to use, efficient and good value
Thank you for this 5 star review! We really appreciate it.
Have used mapserve for a few years now having switched from another company. Have no had problems with your service and I’m very happy
We are very glad to get this feedback from you. We really appreciate your business and taking the time to provide such a kind review. Thank you.
Mapserve is easy to use and quick to respond with almost instant downloads of the necessary maps
It's great to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you for your 5-star review!
We use MapServe for every project where we need OS information. It's very straightforward to navigate and to manage your preferences. I would recommend.
Thank you for your recommendation and your trust. We really appreciate this and your 5-star review!
great service ... do not change anything
This is the best review that you could ever give us! We really appreciate it although we also welcome constructive feedback as well! Thank you for your trust and business!
I THINK THE MAPS ARE GOOD ALTHOUGH STILL QUITE EXPENSIVE. i THINK THAT REGULAR USERS SHOULD GET A BETTER RATE THAT OTHERS USING ONCE OFF! ESPECIALLY SMALL BUSINESSES LIKE MINE! COLIN THE HOME ARCHITECT LTD.
Dear Colin, thank you very much for your feedback and your review. We offer a professional account for regular users. Please email support@mapserve.co.uk for more information.
Reliable, easy-to-use mapping service which keeps improving. I haven't needed to look elsewhere for years. Keep up the good work.
We are very glad to read your review and grateful you are such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business very much. Thank you.
Mapserve is one of the best digital mapping services providers that I have come across. A relatively intuitive interface and nicely formatted downloads - the line weights and layering structure in DWGs is good. A request: I haven't worked out how to rotate a rectangular selection box. Is this possible? If not, please could you include it?
Dear customer thank you so much for your 5-star review! Please email support@mapserve.co.uk with your request and we'll do our best to assist you.
Really like how you can see the detail version of the map without having to pay a viewing charge so long as you purchase a map. Easy interface and good additional options like trees and contours.
Thank you very much for this great review and 5-star vote! We are grateful for your business and trust.
I used to get all my os maps from my agent via ProMap. Since I started using Mapserve it became simpler and cheaper for the same. The format works better for me.
We are glad to hear you are happy with our services. We aim to make our clients' lives easier and save you time! Thank you for your 5-star review!
Fantastic, quick and easy to use service.
Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
Easy to navigate and simple to obtain maps and payment system.All my OS map needs covered...
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your kind words! We really appreciate it!
Good value once I learned how to navigate their somewhat clunky website. Easy to overspend if you get it wrong!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. Please email support@mapserve.co.uk and we'll try to help if you made a mistake on your order.
I find the website really easy to use but would be better if it was possible to add more than one item in the basket at a time. Also when I purchase a black and white dxf it never seems to work properly, have to buy a dwg and convert the file. Overall a great site and very easy to use.
Dear customer thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. If there is a mistake with your order please email support@mapserve.co.uk and we should be able to convert your file to your desired format. You can indeed add more than one item to your basket and you can also save your areas and add them on at a later time. Please contact us and we'll assist you with that.
Easy to use, clear pricing, and quick.
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a great review!
I've been using Map serve now for 8 years, using around 10 - 15 maps a month as a property professional and I've never once had any problems. The Customer service is fantastic in the instances I've made a mistake and the price is in line with other providers. The biggest compliment I can give is that I've never thought about going anywhere else.
You could not have written a better review for us! We are very grateful for your business and your trust and glad to hear you are happy with our service. Thank you.
MapServe is rated 4.8 based on 353 reviews