Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Excellent delivery. Just what I was looking for.
Product
Motor cycle socks for my son; have bought these before (have three sons, ie three bikes!) and all have been very happy with the socks. Good price, good quality, quick delivery - all good!
Product
Awesome and personal customer service, quick polite , oh ! Free postage.
Product
Quality training with quality equipment coupled with a friendly atmosphere. My power, fitness and cadence have improved already, Highly recommended.
Delivery
good job , good price, good advice. very quick service.
Fast delivery, great product
Product
These socks were recommended on Facebook. I'm a runner not a cyclist, and have another brands of waterproof socks, but they are quite bulky in my trainers. These socks are less bulky. I wore them for the first time on a 6 hour run in very cold, wet and snowy conditions. I had to wade calf deep across a river and my feet were still dry! My feet were quite cold but I do suffer with cold feet and the conditions were pretty extreme. All in all I am very impressed with these socks and would recommend them to a friend...in fact I already have.
Product
Very quick delivery, socks fitted well. Will test whether waterproof next time I play golf.
I am just an ordinary, middle-aged person that likes to get out on her bike. I was nervous about booking on to a mapdec training session for all the reasons people usually put things off. It definitely wasn't as daunting as I thought. Try it, whoever you are. It's still just you and your bike.
Product
Great service arrived quickly and as described on the web :-)
Product
Great product, communication and delivery. Would definitely use again
Price and Quality of Product
Delivery
I had a really awkward problem with a rear mech, most shops would have written it off and advised a replacement but Paul managed to find a spare part and refurbish the mech for a fraction of the cost. What great service! Going that extra length makes all the difference, I will certainly look to Paul next time I need a bike service/repair.
Product
A faultless and speedy purchase. Clear description, great value and very quick postage.
Product
Paul built a stunning set of MTB wheels for me. Good communication throughout and great attention to detail on my build. Very happy.
Fast , friendly and knowledgeable service. Nothing seemed to much trouble and workmanship was spot on.
Product
Great product, quick delivery, will definitely buy from Mapdec Cycle Works again.
Delivery
Great price, product and quick delivery. A*****
good product,smooth transaction.tnx
Product
The product ordered was delivered the following day. I tried it out upon receipt and was very pleased with both the product and the service provided.
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 490 reviews