Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Found the item I wanted online and rang to ask a couple of questions, very helpful and polite staff. My order arrived in a few days, a good price and free post. Very pleased.
Product
a I've been a member for only a month now. The Mapdec team are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. There's a real variety of strength & flexiblity classes given by really good instructors (these alone are easily worth the monthly membership fee) I'd really highly recommend this place even if you're not that much of a dedicated cyclist like me....although I might become a lot more dedicated as I'm really enjoying the training & what I'm learning here 👍.
Product
Very pleased with original fox fork seal kit
Spot on as usual
Product
I keep going back.... because he's good👍 Bikefit next😳
Took my summer bike in for an end of season check over , clean and lube. Paul did a great job and spotted a few other things like truing my rear wheel. Good price for the job.
Items dispatched efficiently
Product
Mapdec is my number one place to take all my bikes, Outstanding customer service paul is a great mechanic I would definitely recommend.
Product
Always a friendly approach, willing to help.
Product
Paul dealt with my Tacx trainer very well. I had an issue with a flux unit and I had to send back 2 units. After the second time, I had options as I wanted to avoid the same issue, so I managed to get a very good deal and am very happy.
Product
Great price and amazing service
Product
Great set and well organized, easy booking system. Paul really puts you through it on the hour of power session. really good group of people too of mixed ability other classes include strength and yoga. its not all cycle related 10/10
Product
Paul helped get my partners mountainbike back on the trail - send rear shocker off for a re fill (after mysteriously dumping all its oil !! ) as well as trimming excess hose lengths on new brakes and alining pads with rotors Great prompt service as always - cheers Paul - she rode round Newcastleton forest like a pro yesterday :-)
Product
Order item received on time well packed .
Product
Absolutely perfect - great quality products at fantastic sale prices (I was lucky) - thank you!!!!
£50 quid for servicing my lecky bike .Fitting all drive stuff n fettling front disc brake .new pair of winter gloves £20.Bargain.
Product
Good sound helpful advice. Happy to recommend witherslackcyclebarn.co.uk customers to use Paul and his services.
Attention to detail was fantastic. I was kept in the loop the whole time. Paul looked for effective solutions for the problems affecting my bike. Pricing was very fair indeed. Advice received was great and best of all I have got the bike back and it feels amazing.
Product
These bamboo waterproof socks are excellent, all my friends at the golf club are amazed at how dry their feet are whatever the weather. I bought these from Mapdec at an excellent price and recieved excellent service.
Great bike service, reasonably priced, and turned it all around within 24 hours of initial contact
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 486 reviews