Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Kilbride Road, ,

Great price and communication, will definitely use again.
One of the pedals came off after a few rides because the threads wore out on the crank. I tried to replace the crank but the ones sold on the website are a different size to the one fitted on my bike. Then the crankset couldn’t be taken out because the threads wore out on the inside as well, so they had to be cut out with an angle grinder and replaced. Overall I had to pay £160 to sort this out on top of the price of the bike, which was delayed by months anyway. It’s a beautiful looking bike and nice to ride but the overall experience has been a huge disappointment.
With the high demand I expected to wait a while for the bike, I was constantly kept in the loop with any delays which was great! I’ve taken my beauty out for a few spins already and it’s great. Fast, nimble, she’s a real head turner. One thing I’d like to add, the after-sale service has been great as well. Not the typical, “thanks for your custom, c’ya”! Super chuffed.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Ordered bar tape. It arrived. It went on my bars. Looks good.
Great service, really happy from start to finish of my order . Bike is really great quality and very good value for the money . I will definitely use this company again .
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Great customer service, i changed my mind a few times and asked for different handle bars which was easily achieved over email. It was dispatched and arrived within just a few days and very easy to assemble, quickly passing a road test no problem. It is very lightweight and slick to use and to carry up to my apartment.
Great ‘ Hey’ bike - does what it says on the can . Very speedy delivery !
Ease of ordering and faster delivery than I could have imagined. Price was good as well which drew me to ordering. Many thanks , will be checking Mango website for future deals. Dennis M.
Not happy at with a product, sorry. Can I at least get my VAT refund? I can use that amount to buy a lights, lock, helmet etc. I Thanks in advance. Bekim.
Before I'd received my bike from mango bikes....I had 1 that cost 4times the amount.. I'd paid for my bike from mango.. iv got rid of my other bike now ..as the 1 from mango is much better in everway....I love it...I'd highly recommend mango bikes ...
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Hi Neil Love this review, thank you so much. Great photo and great bike!
Although the bike is wonderful, Mango Bikes should reconsider the support given to its customer when orders get delayed. In my case, i ordered the bicycle in August, I had no response from Mango Bikes for 4 months in relation to progress of the order. Mango bikes were not able to response to my inquiries. I finally received the bicycle 2 months later (i.e 6 months since my order) due to a shortage in certain pieces from its suppliers. I would appreciate better communication and proposals/alternatives to sort out the issue. At the end i was happy to pay for an upgrade of the problematic piece to replace it for one in stock. It would have been more rewarding to both (Mango Bikes and myself) if i were given such an option months before. I would have been a happy customer, you would have bragged about such amazing customer experience. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I would advise Mango Bikes to focus on the customer perception, the quality of the bikes is good enough but the customer journey includes the complete purchasing cycle. All the best!
Hi Miguel You're totally correct in your feedback and we've also worked hard to improve on this. In fact you can see these improvements during the time of your order. Order placed end of August and there was a delay getting voucher processed. There were a few emails unresponded to. Additional staff recruited to the customer service team in September and there were then a total of 8 emails with updates and notifications between then and bike dispatch start of February. Your bike looks great, we hope you enjoy it and feel good about Mango Bikes again.
Bike looks good , really need to improve customer service to say it's a shambles is an understatement.
Hi David A fair enough assessment of how your order progressed. Some of the shambles was self-inflicted and some caused by external factors. Supply chains are struggling and the info we get one week is wrong the next which means delays have been happening. We've improved processes and added new staff so things are getting better. You can from November onwards there were more regular updates and communication about your order. We hope you enjoy your new bike and can smile when you think about Mango Bikes very soon.
I was very happy with the service and I love my bike it was easy to follow the video when assemble the bike
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 4th February 2021
It was a bit of a wait but the anticipation is half the experience and I deffo wasn’t disappointed. Stylish, ergonomic and head turning. The bike is the last word in simplicity and I love it for it. The colours are exactly as advertised during the customisation phase and the assembly was a breeze. Thanks for all your hard work, I won’t hesitate to recommend Mango bikes. Felix ✌️
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Ordered a single speed from the guys, such a good bike to ride! Super smooth and a real quality product! Perfect for commuting or Sunday rides, I just love it!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Excellent service Tyres arrived promptly
The bike itself is great but dealing with Mango as a company was less than smooth.
I really like my bike. It's incredibly beautiful and easy to ride. But it feels like Mango is a victim of their own success. My bike arrived with the wrong handle bars, only 2/6 legal requirements that a bike needs to have (no wheel reflectors, front or back reflectors, or bell) and no instructions for assembly (and the videos are basically an unboxing where the woman keeps referring to the instructions I didn't have). On contacting mango, they were responsive, and said that due to global delays they were out of stock and would ship them when they had them, but this isn't an appropriate solution. If they'd communicated with me first I would have told them I would have preferred to wait for the correct handlebars and the safety requirements to be in place. I wasn't even told that I would be having my bike shipped with different handlebars than I requested, leaving me confused as to what I'd ordered and second-guessing myself. Mango has offered to reimburse the cost of the reflectors being added on, but I also had to pay to get the bike checked over at a shop because I wasn't confident it was roadworthy due to the lack of instructions. As I said, I do really like the bike and it rides really well, I just hope that mango sorts this all out because it's really unacceptable.
I'm mostly happy with the bicycle, it looks and rides great; the only thing wrong is the paint is already coming off of the rear wheel after only a few months. But I was unhappy with the service, my bike arrived 4 months after I placed the order, which with the current situation I would have been fine with, accept I had to consistently email the team there to ask where my bike was, they never told me when something was delayed, and sometimes they didn't respond and I would have to email multiple times. Then when the bike arrived it was missing and part, which they sent out to me later, and one of the parts was loose and couldn't be tightened with the tools provided.
A high quality bike let down by poor customer service. I immediately scraped off the decals on receipt, changed the saddle and handlebar caps as I would not want to be seen as an advertisement. Such a shame as the bike is so much better than others in this category. Lesson to be learnt is - Communication even if it is bad news is still communication, hearing nothing for weeks and weeks causes distress. The offer of an upgrade on wheels was appreciated but they are the same as the ones my friend received when he ordered his bike (no upgrade)
Mango Bikes is rated 3.93 based on 583 reviews