Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Kilbride Road, ,

Loving my new wheels - have already named her Frankie ... Frankie the fixie! She has helped me get around London during the lockdown and helped me avoid public transport. Mango were great at delivery and I managed to put her together in about 15 minutes... and I have zero bike knowledge!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic work. Our first video review as well - thank you so much for taking time to do this. Happy cycling
Totally in love with my new bike, it rides really well! The wait time was relatively long from order to delivery, but when the bike arrived, it was absolutely worth it.
Fast responsive no haste service . Needed a rare and special part to mount a bar bag and got it ! Thanks to the Tech. And Sales team at Mango.
Absolutely love my mango bike, wicked company that allows your to create your own design.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 5th May 2021
I’m not much of a review writer, but the bike is excellent (The Gus), it was delivered exactly when it was supposed to be and Andrew was always quick to respond to any questions I had about the order. Great stuff.
I love my bike. Really good customer service. The bike itself is a pleasure to ride. It looks amazing as well. Really happy.
Happy with bike (TEMAN) and colour yellow and black 🚴🏼‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️ I have gave u 5 stars , but u had no yellow tyres when I tried to order them , but disappointing especially when I bought the bike from u
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Great bike and service. Everything went smoothly all delivered with impeccable packing and within time. Would highly recommend.
Value for money, easy to assemble even for an amateur, great colours...... but hard work uphill !! Lol
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Had an amazing experience with Mango bikes! Put the order in wrong and they amended super efficiently, with immediate response times! It took longer than I expected, but you can’t rush perfection and everything is perfect with my bike, it’s beautiful & everything I wanted. Will be recommending to all family and friends!!
Very pleased with my mango single speed. Great communication, great value for money would highly recommend!!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 18th April 2021 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 18th April 2021
🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️ Absolutely love love love my custom made bike 😍 it’s a bit of a head Turner to say the least. The guys at Mango couldn’t be any more helpful great communication throughout letting me know what stage the bike was at at all stages🤩🤩
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Really pleased when a friend recommended Mango bikes and I certainly wasn’t disappointed, great price, great customer service, thanks
Quick delivery.
Great price and communication, will definitely use again.
With the high demand I expected to wait a while for the bike, I was constantly kept in the loop with any delays which was great! I’ve taken my beauty out for a few spins already and it’s great. Fast, nimble, she’s a real head turner. One thing I’d like to add, the after-sale service has been great as well. Not the typical, “thanks for your custom, c’ya”! Super chuffed.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Ordered bar tape. It arrived. It went on my bars. Looks good.
Great service, really happy from start to finish of my order . Bike is really great quality and very good value for the money . I will definitely use this company again .
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Great customer service, i changed my mind a few times and asked for different handle bars which was easily achieved over email. It was dispatched and arrived within just a few days and very easy to assemble, quickly passing a road test no problem. It is very lightweight and slick to use and to carry up to my apartment.
Great ‘ Hey’ bike - does what it says on the can . Very speedy delivery !
Ease of ordering and faster delivery than I could have imagined. Price was good as well which drew me to ordering. Many thanks , will be checking Mango website for future deals. Dennis M.
Mango Bikes is rated 3.93 based on 583 reviews