Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Prompt delivery and exact goods arrived in time
Everything worked brilliantly
Excellent service fast delivery nice product
Very easy site to use and speedy delivery. Arrived in very good condition.
They were very quick go get the light bulb to me
Good and easy transaction good quality product fast delivery service
Really quick delivery, good service and pleased with the lamps. Thanks a lot!
I ORDERED THE LIGHTS ON MONDAY AT 6.00PM AND RECEIVED IT THE FOLLOWING DAY. PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE. DEFINITELY RECOMEND. PRODUCT WAS AS EXPECTED. THANK YOU
Arrived very quickly. All working!
Price and delivery excellent.
Quick to arrive and happy with product (led light bulbs)will order again when needed from luck😊
Super easy. Great service.
Easy to order online. Arrived in good time. Excellent communication
Great product range , competitive prices, free rapid delivery ! What’s not to like ??
All arrived on time , very easy company to deal with
Excellent. Last placed an order in 2018 but Lyco traced it and emailed me shortly after I'd been in touch. The item I wanted was in stock and dispatched; arrived a couple of days later and was exactly what I'd been looking for.
Thanks to Lyco!
Prompt delivery and quality product
Outstanding service. Product looks fabulous haven’t actually installed them as yet, but I’m sure that they will look great too.
I needed an LED bulb with specific properties (e.g. bulb shape, base type, light colour, light intensity, input power). It was easy to find my preferred bulb - not like some sites that throw in all the variants that I don't want. Total cost of product plus delivery was competitive. APC delivery courier provided a perfect service.
Poor service I'm afraid ... Ordered an item on 10 March and paid for Express Delivery (1-2 days) ... No delivery by 15 March ... Telephoned and spoke to Dean who said he would investigate and call me back ... No call by end of day ... Tried ringing again, to receive a message stating that calls are not being taken, nor is it possible to leave a message, and any contact needs to be by email ... Eventually the item was delivered and I was told that that the carriage charge would be refunded, but no apology ... A sorry tale
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,837 reviews