Luminati Reviews

Karen
Luminati 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Karen
great products excellent delivery
Excellent product, exceeded my expectations - definitely recommend. very fast delivery and well packaged.
I wanted a couple of standing frames, exactly what I wanted, great service and so securely wrapped. Gaby.
Very happy
I purchased a cover for a wooden model ship, which my uncle had hand made in 1932 when he was 14 years of age. I did have a query after placing the order, which was answered immediately by email. The product exceeded all my expectations, I was over the moon with the product and it has improved the appearance of the model ship (which I recently repaired). Fantastic service and excellent product
Great service from start to finish, especially when replacing a unit that arrived broken - thank you!!
Extremely pleased with the service, delivery and the quality of the product. Will use again
Everything arrived as expected, thank you!
Excellent product and delivery updates, highly recommend.
Quick delivery well packaged looks good a few air bubbles in the bond
Exceptional service. I only ordered a bunch of A4 frames but they were delivered in a couple of days and very well packaged. Thank you.
Very good product
Excellent product Excellent service. Will be using you again and will recommend Luminati.
I ordered a made to measure display cabinet with a black perspex base. It arrived very well packaged and I am very impressed with the design and quality of the construction. My wife wanted it to display some of her Swarovski collection and keep it dust free. I fitted some low power LED spots and a black background to it and I think it looks great. I'm very happy overall with Luminati and would thoroughly recommend them. Great job, thanks.
Luminati 5 star review on 7th February 2022
Ordered this product after returning a bad quality one to another company. The goods arrived promptly with the courier and were well packaged. The item is good quality and sturdy and was easy to put together.
Excellent Service. The website was simple to use and delivery was quick with regular updates from the sales and dispatch team. Thank you
Excellent quality, easy to use
excellent product, expensive shipping.
Delivered in good condition.
Love these frames, they display the whole picture and the clear Perspex doesn’t detract the eye from the picture as a conventional frame would. They were easy to hang. The ordering and sizing is simple and delivery very fast.
Luminati 5 star review on 21st January 2022 Luminati 5 star review on 21st January 2022 Luminati 5 star review on 21st January 2022 Luminati 5 star review on 21st January 2022
Luminati is rated 4.81 based on 72 reviews