Luminati Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luminati
Read Luminati Reviews

enquiries@luminati.co.uk

The Display Works

Tell us how Luminati made you happy
Excellent quality and style
Posted 1 hour ago
It arrived broken. I’ve emailed to tell them but heard nothing.
Ordered a 7x 5 perspex picture frame .Delivered in 3 days . Excellent product and simple to put together.
Good service and customer care.
Very pleased with the sneeze screens I ordered. I was particularly impressed that Luminati expedited the delivery of them to make sure that they arrived in time for an event I was organising. Very helpful website.
Good order and delivery availability
I had a custom made perpex box to cover my model car Jaguar and l was very happy with the way you packaged it and delivered it on time.The product was finished to a very high standard and l would not hesitate to order again in the future! Bob (Harrow)
Excellent products.
I called on the off chance that a suitable display could be made for a large model car. I saved almost £300 and it was of better quality and size than the official case priced at £499.99 on amazon. I'd absolutely recommend this company, first class service from design to delivery. Order with confidence, you will not find better value
The quality of the workmanship and service was excellent. The staff understood our needs and I was given considerable help with the design and modification of a standard design to produce a lectern that met our requirements and was within our budget. I can thoroughly recommend Luminati to provide a solution to a design problem and manufacture a product for the most discerning.
Very good service
First, I got a couple of mini strip lights for me and then I got a couple for my parents. All of us are very happy. Great battery life, easy to fit and they bring a little light into those dark corners.
Service was excellent - prompt delivery - very impressed with product
Fantastic product, delivered within 48 hours.
Luminati 5 star review on 20th September 2021
I ordered the magnetic free standing photo frame 5 x 7. They arrived well packed. The only downside is that they are only 20mm. I have ordered these previously and were able to order 30mm which I are more sturdy. They must have changed their supplier as I was not given this option
Very happy with the service from the ordering process through to the delivery. Quick and easy to order and a very nice product, well packaged and very good communication throughout.
Very good service. Prompt tracked delivery. Product well packed. Very pleased with purchase.
Speedy, great quality product and customer service.
Lovely team to work with
Very pleased with the product, looked much better than the pictures on line. It was well packaged so arrived without damage. Overall happy customer.
Luminati is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews