Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Easy to order and quick delivery Website says order smaller size of Robell trousers as a bigger fit / I don’t believe they are. I am a 15 so ordered a 12 which are on the right side. Will be ok with a top over but not tucked in!
Love my purchases from Lucy cobb.Fantastic videos so can view the lovely things they have on offer
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It means such a lot to us here at Lucy Cobb. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Not used this site before, but was very easy and efficient. Arrived promptly.
Very happy with my purchase
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means such a lot to us here at Lucy Cobb. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Great "look" and quality. Wash well. Prompt delivery.
Wonderful clothing but would not order again until the returns process is easier. ie Hermes pick up
Delivery and Service very good.
Excellent trousers but sizing not always true.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means such a lot to us here at Lucy Cobb. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, Lucy x
Very Happy with product and delivery
Good service and good product
First purchase from Lucy Cobb and happy with packing, delivery and price. I bought 2 pairs of favourite trousers, identical apart from colour. Not the retailers fault, but one pair is mis-sized, which I didn’t discover before removing tags etc. Skinnier sister is delighted 😕
Efficient delivery and returns very easy, refunds were promptly dealt with
The only reason for the 4 stars & not 5 is I received a faulty item however the matter was dealt with promptly efficiently & professionally by Hannah. So thank you for your good customer service I appreciate it. Look forward to visiting the shop I always end up buying something 🙂
Very pleased with the quality of my Robell trousers and appreciated the advice to get a smaller size in the Bella range. Only one disappointment, the fact that I was so pleased with the ones I received that I wanted to buy another pair in needlecord and find my size is out of stock. I realise this is probably Robell problem rather than Lucy's, but it would be nice to have some indication of whether the requested pair are likely to materialise any time soon,
Fast delivery of my order in good time for Christmas.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means so much to us. Stay safe. Lucy x
Very quick and professional service when ordering for my partners presents.
Thank you very much Karl. Lucy x
Ordering and home delivery was a breeze, quick and efficient. Loved the dress I ordered, great value, lovely length. The furry coat was just about OK, not a bad colour, sort of a bit untidy, bit bulky and inflexible. Sure it will relax into a comfortable jacket with wear. First time using you, was a good experience, will shop with you again. Thanks
Thank you Julie. Lucy x
Prompt delivery and reliable but not the best website for Robell trousers. There are other websites much easier to follow re. different styles & colours. I love Robell trousers, though the needlecord ones seem quite baggy this year in the leg
Carrie. Thanks for the feedback. We take all feedback seriously and I’m really interested to understand why you dont find our website easy to use. Would i be abke to contact you to get some more information okease. Regarding the cords they havent changed the fit or fabric. We sell lots of them im unsure what to say really as i didnt find that at all and havent had any other feedback along those lines. . Kind regards. Lucy.
Love the trousers. Great with the new shorter length.
Thank you Wendy. Lucy x
Excellent information given on the phone about returns.
Thank you Deirdre. Lucy x