Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great trousers; good service and arrived promptly. Really liked the advice regarding downsizing - worked for me a treat!
That's great to hear Jacqui, thank you. Lucy x
I had to return one pair of trousers as the colour was not suitable which resulted in an immediate credit. Excellent service.
Thank you. Lucy x
Punctual delivery. Product is what is said it was and is true to size
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Some of the items of clothing are very see-through which personally I’m not keen on. The delivery service has been brilliant and I have been impressed with the garments I have kept.
Thanks Sara. I swear by M&S nude underslips. I have them in a variety of lengths. They are worth getting as they solve the see-through issue. Would definitely recommend them and they are cool in thr summer . Lucy x
Very good service
Fab product but photos on website not detailed enough. Didn't realise there was a shorter option until my order was placed. Great product and service but website needs to be clearer
Wendy thanks for the feedback. We do show the Robell Marie short length in our product listing alongside the Marie standard length. I have asked the team to check the prominence of it and make changes to see if we can improve it. The Marie short are a great addition to our range. Thanks again. We like to get feedback and make improbements. Lucy x
Colour material & style we’re fine, but size swamped me - so had to be returned to you - will keep looking !
Pamela thank you., it is an oversized top. Lucy x
Very prompt service, unfortunately size not right
Thank you Janet you can always give the store a call if you need any further advise on sizing or styles. Lucy x
Very good service will shop there again.
Thank you Gillian. Lucy x
I love the wide range of colours and helpful information on the website. I also. found the service very efficient from placing an order through to receiving my trousers, which are a great fit.
Thank you Sue there is so many wonderful Robells to choose from and we do try to send out all orders on the day they are received. Lucy x
Asymmetric blue top is lovely and even as one of your larger ladies fits me really well. Fabric is lighter than I expected but will be great cover up for the summer. Speedy delivery. Cant wait to be back in your shop soon!
Thank you Caroline, hopefully we will be back open soon and look forward to seeing you. Lucy x
Great value excellent service
Thank you Jacqualyn. Lucy x
quick and helpful service
Carolyn, thank you so much for your review! x
Excellent fast service and good quality goods..
Thank you Jackie. Lucy
Nice quality but to small .
Thanks Lea
The trousers look great,but I ordered a size to small. I will send it back and hope to be more lucky next time.
Lea. Thanks for the feedback. You can ring the team anytime about the fit of the Robell trousers. We are all very experienced in Robells and can help you get the perfect fit. Lucy.
Efficient service and good products-unfortunately cut of trousers didn't suit me. Would have been 5 stars if it was also free returns.
Thank you Ann. Lucy.
The purchase online was efficient and the delivery quick. I was pleased with my purchase and would use Lucy Cobb again.
Good delivery. Sadly both purchases returned as I didn’t like the trouser material and jumper showed my midriff at the sides but was a brilliant colour in Winter White. Hoping their refund will be prompt. Delivery was slow but sent second class and I wasn’t in a hurry.
Gillian. Thank you. We issue refunds on the day we receive them back. The Janette junper is a best seller of ours. It has a stepped down back with small slits at the side enabling you to wear out and also to do a front tuck. Yes winter white is fab...i have that myslef and love it. Kind regards. Lucy.
Good websight and good service
Thats great thanks so much Lavina. Lucy