Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Sorry to say I had to return my order:-A15940 of Black Dot Iris top as very disappointed to see it was Navy with White Dots. When I rang your office I was told as it said Black Dot Iris in label they had to advertise it as such . The lady I spoke to wasn’t really bothered and said to send it back! I wouldn’t have ordered navy and anyway as it’s not a colour I wear. I put a request in parcel asking for postage to be refunded please. Very disappointed in staffs attitude and no apology.
Still waiting for my order
Bernadette. It was posted on the day you ordered it on the 16th May. We post out the very same day in most cases or the morning after for evening orders. As you know the post is taking a little longer in the current situation. . And especially international post like yours is. It will be with you very soon. Take care and kind regards. Lucy Cobb.
Sad to say the order I made was accepted , a email saying it had
been dispatched only to get a phone call telling me the trousers had been the wrong size and they were sold out of mine ☹️
Georgia. Thanks for your feedback and im sorry to hear that happened. Occasionally we sell items in store in between thr order coming in and us picking the items. It doesnt often happen as the team are keen to pick the stock asap after the orders are received. We also carry a lot of stock in most styles so it only happens occasionally. Im unsure why you had the confimation though as when the system clears the item it is that item thats been ordered. Let me look into it today for you Georgia and please accept my apologies in the menatime. Lucy.
Hi Georgia. Once again please accept our apologies. It appears the incorrect size was picked and put through the sytem to be sent to you and the despatch note sent to you and then the checker realised that they were the wrong size which had been picked. Im so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are looking at changing our systen which should avoid this happening in future. We will certainly try to get them for you again if you would like. Kind regards. Lucy.
I didn’t receive my item before I left for my holiday even though I ordered on 14th and they were sent out on 15th. I needed them by the 19th so thought I would get them in time. So disappointed this time.
Dear Shelia. Thank you for getting in touch. We are really sorry that you feel this way and that your trousers did not arrive in time for your holiday. We always aim to be as efficient as possible when processing all orders. Your order was placed in the evening so we were not able to dispatched it until the next working. The postal service selected on this occasion was Royal Mail signed for delivery, which Royal Mail aim to delivery within 3-5 working days as stated at the checkout on website. In most cases we do often find that parcels arrive sooner than this, it is such as shame that this was not the case for you. I send my apologises for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Leigh.
I ordered 3 pairs of Robel trousers (black,white,beige) and after waiting two weeks rang the shop. First Lady told me the order hadn't come, fine could live with that. The next day I looked online , the white ones were in stock so I spoke to another lady who told me ! Lucy Cobb don't sell coloured ones. No one had contacted me, I found another site selling Robell and not only did they have them, they arrived within 24 hours! Then the top I paid £39 for I saw in another shop for £25!
Hi thank you for your review. We are really sorry that you have had this poor experience. We order Robells very regularly, in season often more than once a week and we get deliveries usually 9 working days later. We always include individual orders and if Robell dont have the items they dont confirm this, they just dont send. Im not sure who said we dont have coloured ones as we have SO MANY colours in stock but maybe it was a specific style they thought that we didnt stock. We are sorry for the confusion there and we are taking this up on future training days. Regarding the top, we aim to be as competitive as possible and get lots of feedback that we are. Without knowing the details its hard to comment effectively. Our aim is always to be very competitively priced. Thank you Lucy.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,025 reviews