Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Hannah Gadd
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Kathryn Ansley
For all the 3 girls in the house, there is fabulous choice available for all of us!
Thank you Tracey we do try and offer a lots of choice for all ages. Lucy x
This little gem of a boutique is my go to shop for most of my daily clothes.
At the moment my favourite staple items are the French Connection skinny rebound jeans which I have in most of the colours they make. Initially I was reluctant to try them as I wouldn’t usually associate FC jeans with something I’d go for, being a size 12-14 middle aged woman. Lucy’s lovely girls however, persuaded me to try them on & I’ve never looked back. They’re super stretchy, high rise and so comfortable. They are also very flattering and easy to dress up or down depending on the occasion. They wash really well and after many washes they still retain their shape. Overall exactly what you’d want from a good pair of jeans :)
Lone. What a lovely review. Thank you so much. And yes French Connection jeans are a favourite of ours at LC too. Unless youve tried them you dont realise how confy and super flattering they are. Thanks again for taking the trouble to write an informative review. Lucy.
Great service fast delivery.
Trousers arrived promptly within 48 hours.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave it. Hannah x
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,314 reviews