Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
customer service
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Ordered items and received them in the post within 3 days excellent service. Thank you
The items I ordered came quickly. They were not the right size, however, I ordered another pair and Lucy Cobb put them into the post the same day. Excellent customer service, I have no hesitation in shopping with Lucy Cobb again.
Best jeans ever comfy flattering and last keep their shape ...fabulous
I won’t shop anywhere else for my Robell trousers. Lucy Cobb goes sonso much trouble to make sure that you get the fit you want from this brand. It is a brilliant Company with great after sales service. S.A. Corbett
Brilliant efficient service. I love the coat!
Excellent service! The wesite was clear, I easily found the product I wanted ordered it and it came within 2 days, very fast and efficient. Thank you.
Professional and efficient service once again. Good quality product supplied. Quicker than expected delivery. Thank you
Fast and reliable service.
Such good service, beautiful trousers
Thrilled with the Robell trousers and wonderful speedy delivery.
Great service & as always fantastic trousers!!
Thanks so much Lesley. Lucy x
Love my Jess Jackets, bought two in the shop Black and Mustard then ordered the charcoal one. So easy to wear and stylish too. Also purchased the tree of life brooch which looks Fabulous on the lapel. Thank you Lucy Cobb πŸ’•
Brilliant. Thanks so much Sue. They are such a great coat!! Lucy x
Thank you once again for a swift delivery the Marie jeans are perfect.
Brilliant. Thanks so much Carol. Lucy
This was my second order from this company. The service is excellent. My order arrived promptly and I was delighted with my free gift.
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Excellent service, fast delivery.
Thank you Margaret. Lucy x
Prompt delivery. Trousers are always great as have had before
Fabulous. Thanks so much Samantha x
My first purchase from you were some gorgeous trousers which are extra special for those kind of occasions. I have now bought six broaches from you , they are a absolutely gorgeous and wonderful Magnet strength to ensure they stay put. The colours are beautiful, fabulous value for money. I have treated myself as well so I have two colours Thank you. Carol Pomeroy.
Awh lovely. They are amazing. Enjoy wearing them Carol. Lucy
Salsa Puff Sleeve Top- Black Perfect for my Christmas Party! Thank you Lucy Cobb
Excellent Catherine. Its such a fab top isnt it. Enjoy wearing it and enjoy your christmas party. Lucy x
Excellent website, great choice of good quality garments. I will definitely shop with LC again. Very impressive - keep it up πŸ‘ and thank you for the trouble free shopping πŸ› experience!
Thank you so much Heather. Lucy x