Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Hannah Gadd
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Kathryn Ansley
Beautiful brooches, delivered quickly.
Excellent products for an excellent price
Ordered online and delivered within 3 days. Very happy with my pink camo magic trousers. Good for lounging or wearing outdoors. At 5' in height I Love that the cuffs can be rolled up without altering the shape of the trousers. Would definitely recommend these comfortable trousers and also give Lucy Cobb 5 stars for service.
I love all the clothes and accessories especially a jumper I recently bought for myself which fits perfectly and my favourite purchase. I also bought a rose gold chain which is beautiful. Always so much choice and love to buy presents for my family here.
The quality of the goods you sell is matched by the quality of your service. Everything I have bought is amazing. Thank you to you all.
Very pleased with my purchase and the service I received from Lucy Cobb Ltd. Now own 4 pairs of Rowell Rose 09 trousers!
Good service and a lovely garment.Thank you. Margaret Roylance.
Thank you Margaret. Lucy x
I recently purchased a cape style jumper. When it arrived it was quite roomy ( one size) and I rang up about returning it. The service I received was excellent. However on reflection I decided to keep the jumper as it was very stylish & warm and great for working from home attire! A few people have remarked how Christmassy it is(it’s red) and I’m now glad I kept it. Thanks Lucy Cobb for your individuality & great customer service .
Thank you Moira. Lucy x
I came across Lucy Cobb on Instagram, the first thing I noticed was her gorgeous slippers and the diffrerent styles.
I decided to order straight away, the shipping was very quick and I was informed every step of the way until I received them
I chose the Black in the crossover version. Icouldn't believe how soft and warm they felt, they are beautiful and very well presented.
I will definitely be ordering another colour for myself and a pair for my daughter, they feel and look gorgeous on.
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Thank you so much Hannah. Lucy x
Such a lovely company to deal with, very helpful and go out of their way to assist.
Have used for a good few years and will continue to do so.
Cannot rate highly enough.
Plus such lovely items to purchase, the only problem is making a choice!
Thank you so much Patricia, we have the same problem too. Lucy x
This boutique is simply amazing.
The clothing ranges cater for all ages, sizes and the staff are always so friendly and welcoming.
I've never looked back since I started shopping at Lucy Cobb's.
My favourite shopping experience always!
Thank you so much Davina. Lucy x
It's a pleasure to deal with Lucy Cobb!
They are always so efficient and despatch the items so very quickly!
I was delighted with my last purchase - the Marie fleece lined trousers - perfect for this weather!
Thanks Sarah, they are perfect trousers for this weather. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb was recommended to me by my daughter who also likes Robell trousers. Their customer service is excellent, and I have been delighted to get the new winter weight trousers that Robell make. Now I can wear them all year round! So, thank you all at Lucy Cobb who make shopping on line personal.
Thank you Mary and thank you also to your daughter for the recommendation. Lucy x
Ordering and home delivery was a breeze, quick and efficient. Loved the dress I ordered, great value, lovely length. The furry coat was just about OK, not a bad colour, sort of a bit untidy, bit bulky and inflexible. Sure it will relax into a comfortable jacket with wear. First time using you, was a good experience, will shop with you again. Thanks
Thank you Julie. Lucy x
To say that the quality of the garments and service are very good is an understatement. Lucy Cobb combines personal customer service with exceptional style of trousers, which are a perfect fit. I have never experienced such care or impressive speed of delivery. I'm looking for my next pair right now.
Thank you so much Sally, that is lovely for myself and the girls to read. Lucy x
Brilliant service as usual . Some Robelle trousers and a lovely Oui shirt . Can’t recommend this independent shop enough!
Thanks so much Sue, that is lovely. Lucy x
Once again I have purchased some items from Lucy Cobb online. Once again excellent efficient service, my package arriving 3 days later. I love the leather Camo joggers and also bought the pink Remy jumper as modelled by Lucy! Certainly encouraged me to make my choice.!Lucy Cobb has been my stand out company this year , I have loved everything I’ve bought. Thank you .
Thank you Julie, that is lovely to read. Lucy x
Lovely shop with gorgeous things x
Thank you Suzanne. Lucy x
Ordered the Briana scarf from the website, it’s absolutely gorgeous and so soft. Even had a couple of compliments! Ordered before, very efficient and keep you updated. Would definitely recommend !! 😊
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2020