Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Alison Beardsley
"Good delivery service"
Shirley Turner
Verified Buyer
"I didn’t receive my item before I left for my holiday even though I ordered on 14th and they were sent out on 15th. I needed them by the 19th so thought I would get them in time. So disappointed this time."
Dear Shelia. Thank you for getting in touch. We are really sorry that you feel this way and that your trousers did not arrive in time for your holiday. We always aim to be as efficient as possible when processing all orders. Your order was placed in the evening so we were not able to dispatched it until the next working. The postal service selected on this occasion was Royal Mail signed for delivery, which Royal Mail aim to delivery within 3-5 working days as stated at the checkout on website. In most cases we do often find that parcels arrive sooner than this, it is such as shame that this was not the case for you. I send my apologises for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Leigh.
Lucy Bidmead
Verified Buyer
"I bought my white Robell trousers and they were just what I wanted. They fit beautifully and a great service from the company. Very happy with my purchase."
Thank you for the review Lucy. We hope you enjoy wearing your new Robells.
VALERIE PORTER
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant staff & 1st class service!"
Thank you Valerie. It is great hearing your feedback.
"Absolutely love the shop! There’s so many fab pieces ! I’ve recently bought some Robell pants and they are so comfortable !! Will be back for more..."
Thank you for your review Holli. We hope you love wearing your Robells.
Linda Foster
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Excellent product."
Thank you for your feedback Linda. We love hearing this.
Veronica Reid
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase and the quick service. Thank you"
Thank you Veronica. We love hearing your feedback.
Jane Babic
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service and quick delivery, beautiful dress perfect fit, true to size."
Thank you Jane. We hope you enjoy wearing your dress.
Valerie Hampson
Verified Buyer
"Paid for Sign on delivery sent normal , should be free."
Sorry to here this Valerie, let me look into this and I will come back to you.

Kind regards

Beth
Further to my email once again please accept our apologies and your refund of postsge has been processed. Thank you for your valued custom.
Pam Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient. Great service."
Thank you Pam. It is great hearing your feedback.
Nicola Coakley
Verified Buyer
"Easy website and ordering , super quick delivery , gorgeous top"
Thank you for your feedback Nicola. We hope you enjoy wearing your top.
Nicola Sawyer
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Great quality product. Speedy delivery and prices very reasonable. Definitely buy again from them."
Thank you Nicola. This is great to hear.
Margaret Midgley
Verified Buyer
"I found the service and delivery very quick."
Thank you Margaret. We love hearing your thoughts.
Andree Brough
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service on initial delivery, exchange and refund - much better than some other (I think larger) firms who are slower on delivery and MUCH slower on refunds. Also very helpful telephone service if you need advice on goods."
Thank you for your review Andree. We love hearing you're happy with our service!
Jane Beattie
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a specific White Stuff tunic and found, on line, that Lucy Cobb had it in stock in my size. I ordered it immediately. The process was very smooth and I received a communication acknowledging my order very quickly. The order was dispatched that day and within a couple of days it had arrived and I was able to wear it. Now that’s what I call great service. Thank you."
Thank you for your review Jane! We love hearing how happy you are with our service! Enjoy wearing your White Stuff tunic!
Judy Miles
Verified Buyer
"The Robell trousers were lovely but the stitching round the waist was all coming undone, badly finished. As I needed them I restiched them myself. Very unusual for Robell as I have many pairs and not had this problem before."
Dear Judy. Thank you for your review. We are really sorry to hear this has happened to your Robell trousers. This is highly unusual as the trousers are such great quality. If you would like to return the trousers to us we will replace them for you. Many thanks, Lucy and the team.
Joanne Galvin
Verified Buyer
"I can't praise the customer service highly enough. Very polite and helpful. As for the trousers, I love them so much that I have 5 pairs! Highly recommended"
Thank you for your review Joanne. We love to hear this!
Evelyn Tweedlie
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and efficient service"
Thank you for your review Evelyn. This is wonderful to hear!
Sue Patient
Verified Buyer
"A gem of a shop I went to a robell fitting appointment was entered into a draw and won a free pair of trousers lovely fit well advised the staff are amazing always helpful x favourite shop lovely clothes and decent price I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for clothes really happy with this shop x thank you Lucy Cobb and staff x sue xx"
Thank you for your review Sue. This is amazing to hear and we hope you enjoy wearing your trousers!
Lesley Mort
Verified Buyer
"Great trousers and friendly helpful staff ! A pleasure to shop on line and in- store"
Thank you for your review Lesley. This is fantastic to hear!
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 193 reviews