Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
An excellent service, my order was posted the day I ordered and arrived promptly. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very efficient company; very swift on arranging delivery and very helpful on the telephone when I queried the possibility of ironing the joggers.
Fantastic service from a very happy customer in the West Midlands
Lucy goes above and beyond to ensure you get a personal shopper experience. I'm a repeat customer.
great service all round - quick on-line delivery and a helpful actual person on the other end of the telephone
Excellent service from this company. Robell Trousers are my new favourite brand. Stylish, flattering and very comfy. I have had so many comments. The Seersucker range is particularly good in the hot weather we have had - smart but comfortable.
First class service from this company. Order robel trousers one day and receive them the following day.
Great trousers at a good price. The trousers were delivered extremely quickly and were beautifully wrapped - a bit of nice tissue paper really makes such a difference to the whole experience. Thank you so much. I will definitely use you again.
Have now bought several pairs of both Robell trousers and Magic Joggers from Lucy Cobb. Always good prompt service and good quality products. So important these days to support the independent shops and suppliers.
I have bought many items of clothing from Lucy Cobbs and am so pleased with the individual service
Great choice of clothes, various prices. Choose 2 dresses both fitted well. Lovely quality. Well packaged and came within 3 days. Brilliant service and easy to use website
Efficient service for Robell Bermuda shorts.
Easy to order and quick delivery
I have purchased items from Lucy Cobb on several occasions and would highly recommend them.
Love this shop! I live in Northern Ireland and nothing is too much, the girls are so helpful and the clothes are just fab!
As always I was very pleased with the trousers I ordered and the quick delivery
Very quick and efficient.
Great and very prompt service. I love this shop!! Clothes are well made and just that bit different. Don’t usually do much internet shopping but have never been disappointed with anything I’ve bought from Lucy Cobb.
Lovely shop wonderful clothes and the service is amazing
Sorry but not up to the standard I thought it would be. Very long, very creased and very mishapen.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,849 reviews