Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the service my skirt didn’t fit but was soon refunded will keep looking on your website as customer care was excellent thank u x
Glenice. Thank you so much. Lucy x
Posted 1 hour ago
Great little Boutique and and very fast online service. Great selection of beautiful clothing for all ages and shapes and sizes.
Tina. Thank you so much. Lucy x
Posted 1 hour ago
One of the pairs of trousers I ordered were out of stock but Lucy Cobb rang me and explained and the trousers were posted to me very promptly when they arrived.
Thank you for good service and excellent quality products!
Really helpful company - called to check on which fit I needed - saved me so much time. Thank you!
Excellent service I appreciated speaking to a member of staff over a query rather than an automated message. Delivery much faster than anticipated will definitely shop with you again
These are my favourite trousers.. wonderful fit.. and such a good price.
Thankyou
Fantastic service from Lucy - ordered online and my parcel arrived in perfect condition and within a few days. Excellent ! So will definitely keep on buying from Lucy Cobb especially as there is so much to choose from !
I have bought several items from Lucy Cobb over the past couple of years and have been impressed not only with the quality of the clothes but with the efficient and reliable service I have always received from them. My recent purchase, a pair of Robell trousers, has been no exception.
Very prompt response from the Lucy Cobb team, including a change of size - thank you . I would definitely order from the website again .
Delighted with purchases. This is the third time I have used Lucy Cobb and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Quick and efficient service, tops as described. Thank you
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2020
My first purchase from Lucy Cobb but will certainly return! I was able to get exactly what I wanted in both colours and my order arrived very quickly too. It was beautifully packaged and fitted perfectly. Thank you to you all in these very uncertain times.
First class service, good quality garments, excellent value for money.
Prompt delivery and lovely products as usual. Love your sales, they mean I can afford to buy a Oui jumper 🤣🤣
I was delighted with my purchase. Delivery was super quick.
Would definitely order again. I love everything Robell
Good quality clothes with a fast delivery service will recommend to friends
Easy online ordering. Good communication throughout. Delivery quick & well packaged.
I am very happy with my dress, lovely material and vibrant in colour. Thank You hi
Very helpful staff . I prefer to phone as the girls know the stock well . It’s easier to decide. The rapid service reaction is brilliant. I wish I lived near you so I could visit shop. Many thanks for your interest and help.
The items I received were all lovely and only returned some due to not suiting or fitting. The items I kept I am very happy with and the exchange was all very efficient.
Loved the dress and a very quick delivery. Thankyou x
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,140 reviews