Lucy Cobb Reviews

Based on 3,473 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 6th August 2022
Kirsty Anderson
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Andrea Southan
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 6th April 2022
Carolyn Whitwam
Michelle Simpson
Dress is fab going to a beach wedding in Dubia October colour absolutely fantastic x
Oh fabulous! Please send us a photo! Thank you for sending in this lovely review. Lucy x
Excellent service and very happy with my purchase
Angela thank you for your review. Lucy x
Brilliant service and terrific size colour and choice of Robells.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Wendy. Lucy x
Excellent service, prompt delivery and no charge for p&p. Very pleased indeed
Thank you so much for your review Pauline. Lucy x
Thank you so much for your review Pauline. Lucy x
Purchase came quickly no problem with the one I had tonreturn
Thank you so much for your review Vicky. Lucy x
I have ordered several times from Lucy Cobb and always receive a first class service and would highly recommend them.
Thank you Francis for your lovely review. Lucy x
Ordered trousers online. They arrived promptly and are a perfect fit. Love shopping at Lucy Cobb’s, it’s my favourite place to buy clothes
Kathryn. Thank you so much for your lovely review. That’s made me so proud. Thank you. Lucy x
Lovely boutique, the lady behind the cash desk is lovely, very helpful and always pleasant. Recently ordered online, great service, fast delivery. It's very difficult to walk out of the shop without a purchase!!😊
Cathy. Thank you so much for your lovely review and I’ll pass that feedback into Janet for you she will be thrilled. Thank you. Lucy x
Just what I wanted and delivered in super-quick time. Many thanks.
Thank you for your review. Lucy x
I used to live in the area until a few months ago when I moved to Scotland. I regularly shopped at Lucy’s and moving up here hasn’t stopped me still shopping there! I have nothing but praise for the customer service on line - courteous, informative and prompt safe delivery every time. Thank you Lucy. I shall continue to check your website for my clothes
How lovely Pauline. Thank you so much for your review and continued custom. We are so lucky to have such loyal customers! Thank you. Lucy xx
Excellent service. Ordered and arrived next day. Perfect. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Lucy x
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Lucy x
Absolutely love Lucy Cobb, I have purchased lots of items from their Website and not returned one thing, I love them all ♥️. Delivery is always super quick. Thank you Lucy Cobb you are fantastic!
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 6th August 2022
Wow absolutely love this photo! Thanks so much for sending in! 💙 hope you had an amazing day. You all look fabulous x
Ordered arrived and very pleased ***** Would highly recommend! Supporting small businesses.
Thank you for your review. Lucy x
I always buy Robell from Lucy Cobb. My order is always well packed and arrives sooner than expected. I just feel this business really cares about it’s customers. 5 stars from me.
Thank you so much Julie for your lovely review. Lucy x
If only other retailers were as good as Lucy Cobb! I ordered a white top which unfortunately became out of stock. I had a phone call explaining this, and would I like to try the same top in Ivory, which I did and it’s lovely. then had a follow up email. Last night I ordered some more Robell trousers which ideally I’d like to take away with me the middle of next week. I emailed Lucy just to find out if it was likely they would arrive in time. I had a reply within minutes from Lucy - who not only was responding to emails in the evening, was actually away herself! And she said she’d make sure they are sent first class. You can’t get better than that!
Lynda. What a lovely review. Thank you so much. It’s all part of the service we always aim to provide at LC. It’s much appreciated and very kind of you to write in! Lucy x
Fast and efficient service!
Lovely first purchase from Lu y Cobb. The dress was excellent quality and good value. Communications snd delivery time wax excellent.
Celine. Thank you so much for your lovely review. Lucy x
Our slip-up when we ordered the incorrect items was promptly dealt with and the returns service was quick and payment refunds were immediate. Great service and excellent products.
Ted. Thank you so much for your lovely review and for your custom. Much appreciated. Lucy x
Fantastic service from start to finish, this is the second time I have ordered from Lucy Cobb & wouldn’t hesitate in using them again
Thank you so much for your kind review and your custom Judith. It’s lovely to read. Lucy x
Easy to order. Item well packed and arrived quickly. Great service
Thank you so much for your lovely review Sharon. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.9 based on 3,473 reviews