Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

I was very impressed with the prompt and efficient service
I was introduced to Lucy Cobb by a friend, what a find. I placed an order for 5 dresses with the view of perhaps choosing a couple, I have kept all 5. The order came within 2 days of purchasing, excellent service. Will certainly be looking again.
My experience with Lucy Cobb has been extremely positive. I find their response to any enquiries to be immediate. I love the quality of the products and the speedy delivery of my orders. Will return again and again 💖🤗
Excellent, speedy delivery and I particularly appreciated the hand written note on the enclosed invoice thanking me for my order and wishing me well.

The Robell Rosa 7/8 trousers are a perfect fit and, as I am 5' 1" tall, they are full length on me which is what I wanted. I have given your name to my sister who is a great Robell fan.

Thank you.
Very prompt service. It would be helpful if the item description could include dress length measurements
Lucy Cobb Ltd was very prompt with my order. It is the second I have had from them and both were problem free. The trousers I ordered were perfect, a great fit. Lucy Cobb has a great range of Robell trousers and other products
Excellent quick service always. Order on line no hassle. Thank you for your continued service
Very impressed with my first order. My order was dispatched the same day and arrived on the expected date.
Excellent service, I will definitely order again.
First time ordering from Lucy Cobb. Couldn’t be easier and simpler. Rebell Trouser arrived promptly. Already worn, washed and waiting to be worn again. Perfect. Also handwritten note thanking me for my order was a lovely touch.
Rita. Thanks so much for your lovely review. Enjoy wearing them again. Lucy x ps what are we both doing up so early! 🥰
I love these trousers & capris. I placed my order from Colorado, USA and received it in less than two weeks! Very reasonable shipping costs.
Linda thanks so much for reviewing us! I wish i could hand deliver to you! I went to Colorado once when i was 16. Beautiful part of the world. I hope to go back one day. Thanks again and enjoy wearing your Robells. Lucy x
Very fast delivery no problems definitely recommend this shop 👍
Thank you so much Irene. Lucy x
I have been wearing Robell trousers for a good many years. Buying them where ever I could, so I was delighted to find Lucy Cobb. I can now add to my collection whenever I like!
Great service and a brilliant web site.
Thats brilliant. Thanks so much Patricia. We are open 24/7! See you soon! Lucy x
Fantastic service, highly recommended
Fabulous thank you Deborah. Lucy x
having purchased a pair of jacquard Marie trousers which have been so comfortable to wear and having several other Robell trousers in the past I have become a fan. I needed trousers quickly as I had lost a lot of weight due to illness. Query sent first was answered quickly. Ordered Marie S which were exactly the right length . no altering marvellous! Delivery was quick. The trousers are a good fit. Thenbengaline fabric is stretchy but does crease. Felt I could have returned them if needed but for summer trousers they are smart and comfortable. I have not washed them yet. More than impressed with the efficient and friendly service. Hope to shop,with Lucy Cobb in the future. A satisfied customer.Thank you. ,
Wow lovely to read, thanks so much Sheila. Lucy x
Excellent service, fast despatch and delivery for online orders
Thanks so much May. Lucy x
Excellent service and fab clothes at very reasonable prices. Love my palazzo pants.
Brilliant. Thanks Christine. Lucy x
A lovely, simple, efficient experience - trousers arrived promptly after purchase
Very happy to recommend
Brilliant. Thanks again. Lucy x
Very good service
Lovely boutique shop in Upper mill that we have visited a few times. Lovely collection of clothes and colours. Very prompt delivery service when buying on line.
Awh thank you Liz. Lucy x
Went past your lovely boutique recently and saw the lovely leopard print magic trousers in the window. I telephoned the next day to check on colours available. Your staff were so very helpful and friendly. I then ordered 2 pairs on line (one for me and one for my daughter in law.
They are fabulous and a really unusual fabric. Will keep my eye on your site now.
Thats so lovely to read. Ive passed this message onto Elle who does the window. Magic trousers! They are fab. Thank you. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,936 reviews