Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Delivery of item was very prompt, great customer service
Excellent service as always. Thanks ladies
Orders a gift voucher as a present for a friend , it arrived promptly packaged lovely in a silver envelope with a black bow ties around it will definitely use Lucy Cobb again
Placed 2 separate orders with Lucy Cobb & was utterly delighted with speed, quality & professionalism of this service. Discovered the boutique is in Uppermill - a lovely place - so plan to also visit in person. Will now use Lucy Cobb regularly, would strongly recommend.
Excellent service
If you're looking for great value, great choice and fantastic service then I would definitely recommend Lucy Cobb. I've made many purchases always get the same fabulous service. I look forward to my parcel arriving in NYC and get many wonderful comments on the clothes from friends and strangers alike. I'm so pleased that they've been able to open their doors once again and I hope to visit in person when I'm back in the UK. Thank you, lovely ladies.
Excellent service. Many thanks.
Very good product & great service
Amazing customer service as always. The items I ordered came very quickly and are gorgeous. The orange happy jacket is so lovely. Thank you once again Lucy Cobb.
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. I can thoroughly recommend Lucy Cobb PP
Garments arrived as ordered and fitted perfectly thank you.
Everything perfect
Had to return as to large but smaller were perfect. Return felt with very quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use again.
Brilliant service - great company πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I ordered a pair of Robell β€˜Marie’ trousers a while ago, but they were out of stock. I asked for a reminder for when they were back in. Lucy Cobb Ltd reminded me, and I now have them. After having waited, I’m delighted with my purchase. So, thank you Lucy Cobb!
I wanted a voucher for as I present. Very easy to access on the website. Very helpful staff members.
I love Lucy Cobb. I know that I will always find something different than the high street, which is great quality and good value. The Robell trousers are brilliant. Service is great too.
I ordered 2 pairs of trousers but unfortunately they did not fit! Returning was straightforward and the refund was made very quickly. I would definitely use them again.
Excellent service. Would definitely shop there again.
Great fast service and good communication! Highly recommend.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,653 reviews