Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
"I'm extremely pleased with the service and the quality of the trousers. I now have four pairs of the Robell trousers and I'm sure I'll be back for more. Wendy Gilbert"
"I recently bought two jumpers online. They came very quickly and the staff were very helpful with the order. The variety of clothes and accessories is brilliant I only wish I lived nearer so I could go and look round the shop it looks fab on Facebook which is where I look to see what’s new."
"Amazingly fast delivery despite the Christmas season. Very pleased with this item and would not hesitate to purchase again and to recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd. Thank you!"
"I have recently bought a pair of Robell jeans online and can thoroughly recommend both Robell and Lucy Cobb. The jeans are, as Craig would say, Fab-u-lus - a 10 and Lucy Cobb, faultless. Will be buying again soon."
Jennie. Thank you so much. What a splendid review. We are thrilled with it!! Lucy xx loved the Strictly Final too! See you soon xx
"Excellent service"
"Fast efficient service . Thankyou"
"A very efficient service, item fits a treat."
Thank you Diane. It is great hearing your feedback.
"Very good site to purchase from. Good packaging and super quick delivery. Prices are good and a great selection of clothes to suit most people - what more do a girl need!"
Thank you for your review Kathleen, we love hearing this!
"Excellent shop. Friendly staff. Great service. Highly recommend"
Thank you Sarah, it is great hearing your feedback!
"Received my order swiftly following placing it online. My mum will be chuffed with her pressies! I was a little disappointed the bee broach was only a single bee as the image on the website I viewed on my iPhone showed multiple. My mistake as there is an image with only a single bee but I still feel it’s a little misleading to have images with many. Kind regards, Dom"
"Quick, effective and correctly delivered."
Thank you so much Julie. Lucy x
Thank you Julie, this is great to hear!
"Brilliant web site to deal with, orders arrive very quickly. I had to send an item back but no fault of Lucy Cobb. fast customer service to refund my money. would I recommend them to a friend? defiantly"
Joan. Thank you so much. It means such a lot to us. Lucy x
"Great service"
Thank you Jane. It means such a lot. Lucy
"Great service - very helpful during telephone conversation and prompt delivery - I love the product."
Pamela. Thank you so much. Lucy
"Excellent service. Would use again"
Thank you Carolyn thats so lovely. Lucy.
"Love Lucy Cobbs wide ranging collection of goods, recently got sparkly bees as stocking fillers and white pleated blouse for Christmas Day, easy website for ordering and paying,quick delivery. Congratulations Lucy Cobb on a great shop."
Christina. Thank you so very much. This means such a lot to us. We really appreciate it. Lucy.
"Excellent service and the fastest delivery I have come across.Thank you!"
Patricia. Thank you so much. We are really happy with that!! Lucy
"Quick efficient service. V happy!"
Helen. Fab. Thanks so much. lucy.
"Well pleased with garment which is just as advertised. Delivery was satisfactory"
John. Thank you.
"I recently purchased a pair of trousers from Lucy Cobb. They were just what I was looking for and a really speedy delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
Sharon. Thank you so much. Lucy.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 417 reviews