Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
"Absolutely thrilled with the dress I ordered 😬😬 was delighted I found it cheaper from this boutique than it was from the designer 10/10"
"Super speedy delivery thank you! very happy."
"Excellent service."
"Quick and efficient service and very good that they inform you of any returns and refunds."
"Thank you for the quick and efficient service, ,Have bought Robell trousers in the past from Parker Taylor in Bridgnorth where I live , but found your trousers a lot cheaper and had got in stock just what I wanted. Thank you will definitely use your company again."
"Excellent mail order service"
"Excellent service. Prompt and efficient. I have no problem giving a 5 star review and would definitely order from them again. C"
"Do not do that much shopping online but was really pleased with my purchases and whole experience from ordering to prompt delivery was very good."
"Lucy Cobb provides a super quick and professional service"
"Excellent service arrived quickly would definitely recommend"
"Lucy Cobb is a fantastic store, lovely clothes and accessories. I'm not local but have friends that are and we love a trip to Lucy Cobb. It's great that I can also order on line now. The staff are so helpful, if I ring up to check sizing of an item before ordering they will get somebody who is a similar size to try on for me, perfect!"
"Always a fast and efficient service. Great choice of Robel clothing. I order the Rose 09 but I find the fit does vary from trouser to trouser!"
"Excellent service, thank you. However, I tried the 'new;' fabric DECK trousers, and much prefer the 'old' fabric! also, I wish you stocked Size 0, as Size 1 is a bit too big for me."
"First time i have used this company,pleased with my purchase quick delivery ,five stars."
"Excellent choice and service. Live in Scotland orders arrive promptly"
"I love this top so much it’s a beautiful shape X"
"Love this shop. Has plenty choice for any occasion ❤️"
"GREAT SERVICE AND I LOVE ROBELL TROUSERS!"
"Excellent service and communication. Thank you so much. I'll be back!"
"The order arrived as promised and they look great"
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 565 reviews