Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
"Great service. Unfortunately have returned the trousers."
"Great service from Beth, love the Robell trousers. Thank you."
"I am a returning customer of Lucy Cobb and would not hesitate to recommend the service from this company."
"exceptional"
"Was very pleased with the service I received from Lucy Cobb, I have not bought anything from them but will certainly buy from them again."
"First class service, really easy to order. The trousers arrived within four days and are a fabulous fit. I will be ordering another pair in the next few weeks."
Janice thank you very much. We usually post the very same day of order so excellent. We look forward to helping you again. Kind regards. Lucy
"My 5th pair - so glad I came across these. Amazing comfort. The only thing I don't understand is why the size label is on the outside. It is sometimes hard to cut off worried that I might cut into my beautiful trousers. I expect there is a good reason."
Kristina i actually dont know! I will certainly ask for you though! I use a pair of small nail scissors and find that the easiest way to remove it! Kind regards. Lucy
"I am so happy with the service and absolutely love my top. Will certainly be buying from you again. Xx"
"Excellent responsive service. Helpful on the 'phone and kept up to date with order progress. We ordered two sizes, the one we didn't want, we sent back and were refunded immediately."
Thank you Heather that’s excellent to hear. Lucy x
"Fantastic service!"
Brilliant thank you Debbie x
"Easy to order the trousers. They arrived promptly and are perfect..except too long, but even short sizes are too long for me. Great service."
Dorianne. Thank you for your feedback. X
"Love my Robell red, very prompt dispatch and delivery thankyou"
Brilliant!! Thank you x
"Love my Robell Rose trousers! They arrived quickly - well packed - and ready to wear. Great service thank you."
Thank you Christine. Lucy
"Purchased Robell trousers. Everything went very smoothly with the transaction from the payment to delivery. I have a boutique locally which I love, but your Robell collection is far superior, ha ha I love them and have many pairs, so I'll be back. Cheers ."
Emma thank you for such lovely feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back. Lucy
"Excellent and speedy service"
Christine thank you very much
"Ordering and delivery were excellent. I missed out on the new order offer though as I assumed it would automatically deduct the offered amount"
Alison. Dont forget you can use it next time you order xx
"Excellent service. Order arrived with a couple of days."
Sandra. Great. Mostly we sent out the day of order. We are like little elves! X
"A brilliant service - prompt delivery and great purchase."
Thank you Pru. We aim to exceed expectations! Thanks again.
"Pleasant and helpful telephone advice and prompt delivery"
Thank you very much Helen. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about the items you are ordering.
"Very prompt, with dispatch and refunds, haven't received my robell trs yet but i am sure they,ll arrive soon thankyou."
Hi Sybil its Lucy here. Thank you for the lovely feedback. When did you order them and i will chase them up tomorrow for you. Kind regards. Lucy
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 312 reviews