Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Telephone
"Items arrived quickly but wrong size sent"
"I rang lucy cobb as I wanted to exchange trousers before going on holiday. I spoke to a lady called Tracy she was extremely helpful and pleasant and for that reason as well as loving the trousers I won't hesitate to shop with you again. I have since recommended the brand to friends. Congrats on great customer service. Regards Lynn Thomas"
"Excellent service"
"Good choice ... fast service .. refund confirmed on returned items"
"Very nice website, beutiful shoes delivered on time as promised. Would use again."
"Excellent efficient service.Thankyou."
"Received my order in two days, much quicker than expected. Well packaged, and trouser were super quality. Will definitely order more in different colours."
"I was very pleased with my 2 purchases which I bought on spur of moment very helpful staff"
Thank you for the review Carole. We love hearing your feedback.
"Fantastic customer service. very friendly and happy to answer any questions."
Thank you for your lovely review Sonia, we love hearing this!
"good product range. great value for money. ordered two dresses, apid the extra to have them delivered the following day - arrived on time. Got confirmations that the order was accepted and then that they had been sent. fabulous service"
Thank you for your review Karen, this is fantastic to hear!
"Hi - Did try to email last week but it wouldn’t send. Absolutely delighted with the trousers. Also, customer service is to be applauded - excellent. Would highly recommend Lucy Cobb. Thanks again. Sue"
Thank you for your lovely review Sue, this is wonderful to hear!
"Quick, efficient service and free postage"
This is wonderful to hear, thank you for leaving a review!
"Good fast service.Right item was sent,perfect fit and as description"
Thank you for leaving a review Hilary, we love hearing this!
"Arrived quickly and no postage to pay Great.Good trousers Thanks."
This is wonderful to hear, thank you for your lovely review Carolyn!
"Speedy delivery, neatly packaged - I hung it in the bathroom whilst I showered and popped it straight on. ❤️"
Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy wearing your new clothes!
"Fast efficient service and when an item I’d ordered sadly didn’t suit me my refund and communication couldn’t have been better"
Thank you for your review Mo, this is fantastic to hear!
"Good products, good prices and good service."
We love hearing this! Thank you for leaving us a review!
"Ordered one of the Harriet dresses on line. A really pretty and cool to wear dress. Thank you."
Thank you for leaving a review Catherine, we hope you love wearing your new dress!
"Sent mydress back for refund. Dress was to short."
Good afternoon Sian
We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the length of the dress you ordered. In future please feel free to call or message us and we can help with the length measurements.
"My friend recommended the Robell Bella 09 7/8 trousers to me. She was right, they are comfortable and fit well (if you drop down a size). Very useful wardrobe staple, pricey but worth it. They wash well. The order was dispatched very quickly no hassle. Very pleased with purchase and communication from Lucy Cobb."
Thank you for your review Diane! We love hearing how happy you are with your Robells!
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 221 reviews