Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Ordered a jumper online … really pleased with it and fast delivery… well done!
Jill. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Good customer service with prompt delivery.
Elizabeth. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Very pleased to have found a new (to me) stockist of Robell trousers after my local independent boutique closed in the summer. Thank you too for explaining the different fits. Prompt delivery too. I shall be using you again in the future!
Fran. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
made it easy to try and return trousers till i found the perfect fit ( my shape had changed over lockdown!) Very efficient service
Carol. Thank you so much for your lovely review. Yes mine has too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
So efficient and quick.
Beryl. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Very quick and efficient delivery. Good quality product Thankyou
Mary. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Ordered Robell trousers, which are one of my favourites. Lucy Cobb provide an excellent service. Will use them again and would recommend to everyone.
Meriel. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Excellent service will definitely use them again.
Kath. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Excellent service a immediate turn around of my order. The Robell jeans are great Many thanks Mevissa
Mevissa. Thank you so much for your lovely review. Glad you love your jeans. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Fantastic speedy service and delighted with my purchases.
Helen Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Robell trousers are a great fit and keep their shape so well. Taking a smaller size than normal is a must as they fit so much better, and they come in so many beautiful colours.
excellent service in terms of ordering and despatching
Very pleased with my purchase and it arrived promptly
Bought the Brooke bag as a replacement for ones that were no longer in stock. They are so versatile in the way you can use them. Definitely a nice option for presents.
Garments were received quickly after placing order. On a previous order where a wrong item was sent, it was replaced with no fuss & my postage refunded.
Lucy and the team are amazing and go above and beyond to help you. I recently ordered a bracelet online that went out of stock, it was a gift for a friend who wanted the same one I had. Lucy called me to explain and then actually went to the supplier to source new stock. Not only that, the bracelet arrived beautifully gift wrapped and when my friend opened it, there was a pair of earrings included, which the note said was to thank me for my patience. No Lucy, thank you - you are amazing and hasten to add my friend loved it. Excellent quality on all clothing and accessories, my first port of call for myself and gifts.
Great service and communication. Delivered to New Zealand in 2 weeks. Love Robell Marie pants. Many thanks. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and Lucy’s videos are very informative when you can’t get to the shop. Very happy with my Marie ultra thin fleece lined trousers. Perfect for smart casual wear.
Lovely shop, lots of choice and great customer service, on the days the shop isn’t open you can still speak to a member of the team on the telephone who are more than happy to help.
Mandy. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Fabulous trousers, fit really well. Delivery super quick. Thank you.
Georgina. Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.93 based on 3,068 reviews