Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
I have been away from home and haven't opened your package therefore can't comment1
Poor packaging so the clothes arrived creased. I’m not used to paying for recorded delivery to return an item.
Jacqui so sorry to hear you werent happy with the clothes and im disappointed they arrived creased. Our suncere apologies. We suggest return to be tracked just to cover yourself, however it is optional. Thank you for your feedback. Lucy.
I was extremely disappointed with the dress I had from you. The fit was completely off, I won’t be buying anything from your company again.
Toni. Thank you for your review. Its by getting reviews we can improve our service. The Lavish Alice Scuba dress was a repeat style at Lucy Cobb. Its a very fitted style and the scuba fabric is a trademark fabric for LA. Ive styled ladies in it and ive seen it fit beautifully. But its not for everyone. Thank you
The Bella 09 trousers fit me well and have 5 pairs from the same manufacture. But I have short legs and the very high turnups make my legs look even shorter.
The fabric has a lovely stretch but makes a rubbing noise when you walk. My summer trouser did too. What a pity.
Anna Maria...thanks for your feedback. I havent heard about the trousers making a noise before! I suggest you try the Rose 09 style if you dont want a turn up...they are a slimmer leg than the Bella 09 but the same length. The team in store will always help advise you. Kind regatds. Lucy.
Ordered 2 dresses. Not at all happy with quality of them when they eventually arrived. Also seemed very poor value for money. One of the dresses is available locally cheaper. Offered 10% reduction on provision of email for first order but unable to activate it so was told to hold it for next time but there won't be a next time. Goods returned today.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,052 reviews