Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Excellent service and delivery was very quick. Unfortunately the item wasn't for me but again excellent service to refund. Would certainly order again.
Efficient, courteous, 100% helpful by email and ‘phone. Trousers, jumpers and jeans superb quality. And colours exactly as shown. Home deliveries excellent timing. Ladies: you only need this one shop.
Regards. Sandie, Marlow.
The website was easy to negotiate and the item arrived very quickly. The Robell trousers are really well-fitting and I appreciate the fact that there was no delivery charge. I have also had experience of returning something and was very pleased with the prompt respose.
My lovely Robell trousers arrived in good time and good order. P&P to the Republic of Ireland was very reasonable. Would happily use Lucy Cobb Ltd again.
Robell trousers sent to me very promptly
Ordered three jumpers, two Rosie rib and one star. Beautiful jumpers which I will enjoy wearing, I think I might order another one next month. As usual my order arrived quickly and well packed. Wish I lived nearer as a visit to the shop would be great.
Excellent service as always.
Good product , have got quite a few of these trousers now and they are one of my favourite items
Arrived really quickly .Very happy with my purchase.Will order again.
Excellent service as usual very helpful with sizing etc when I phone from north wales
Excellent prompt service and the items well wrapped and received in good condition. This is the third purchase from Lucy Cobb, I live in north wales and nothing is too much trouble very helpful with queries re sizing etc.
This is the first time I have purchased anything from Lucy Cobb. I am very impressed with their service. A speedy response and confirmation of my order
and fast delivery. My Robell jeans are perfect and true to the description on the website. I will definitely order from Lucy Cobb again.
The service was very good. The goods arrived promptly. The trousers though petite were too long,I had to shorten them but they are comfortable
Recently decided I needed a full length pair of Robell trousers. Went online and found Lucy Cobb. Ordered - they were here in a couple of days. The trousers are perfect, and great service to receive them so quickly. Will certainly come back when I need more. I'm well used to Robell, but glad to have discovered Lucy Cobb. Have already recommended.
Excellent service. Love to Marie Robell trousers.
Great service and communication from Beth, thank you x
Have purchased Robell trousers from Lucy Cobb for 4 years
Service always professional, quick just great to deal with.
Excellent and fast service and very happy with the trousers. Thank you.
Great service, quick efficient delivery.Will order again.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. I am delighted with the product and will definitely use Lucy Cobb again and will recommend to friends.
Just discovered this company - it’s fabulous. Buying on line can be tricky and I would prefer not to return things as it’s a bit Problematic for companies at this Covid time, so, I love their guide to the correct item for my shape. My favourite company And I will be purchasing more from them.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,206 reviews