Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lynne Wright
Lovely comfortable robell trousers.
I bought my trousers online. Quick delivery and returns .. bought the wrong size...Excellent customer service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast, efficient service. Very pleased with my Robell fleece lined trousers. Excellent fit and quality. Thank you.
Delighted with my purchase and the helpful advice given via the online chat regarding sizing of the top ensuring a perfect fit.
Quick, efficient service. I would definitely buy from this shop again!
I highly recommend Lucy Cobb for excellent prompt service and delivery. I’ve ordered Robell trousers from them several times and always delighted with my orders. Highly recommend them and will definitely order again.
Prompt service and lovely clothing
I would like to thank the staff at Lucy Cobb for their wonderful service . Excellent communication and speedy dispatch.
I would also like to thank them for maintaining deliveries to NI throughout the Brexit transition period, a service that has defeated many other companies!
Thanks again, will continue to support you in the future.
I have just taken delivery of some lovely jewellery. Very good quality and very stylish. Once again brilliant service and delivery.
I would definitely recommend shopping at Lucy's.
Great service. Very eady to use website. Great selection.
I bought these for my 17 year old daughter and she loves them, The service from placing the order to having them delivered was fantasic. Thank you Lucy Cobb💕
5 star service. Easy to use website lots of choice and fast delivery.
Received my order of 2 sale items within a few days. Both items were excellent quality.
I ordered four tops online and kept two of them! Not able to try on in lockdown so it's great to be able to send for things online. All the garments were lovely but two didn't suit me so returned. Kept a lovely brown sweater with boucle bobbles and a very cuddly blue hoodie. Great prices. Everything went well in terms of deliveries and refunds. I especially liked the use of "real life" models online which gave a really clear picture of what I was ordering. I also bought three lovely scarves at Xmas which went down very well with the recipients. Thank you - no need to trek into Manchester when lockdown ends!
Great to deal with and prompt delivery. Unfortunately had to return a pair of Robell trousers and was refunded very quickly. Would not hesitate to use again
Lovely shop and delightful staff. Excellent customer service.
Great product and great service as always.
Fantastic item (as were my previous 2 purchases)
Thank you so much for the fantastic service again. You are all doing a great job with the usual quick delivery time even in these difficult times. Keep up the good work.
Loved my delivery of magic leopard print pants. Ordered on line on New year's day (Friday) and delivered Monday morning. What can I say, thank you so much Lucy Cobb. A very happy customer.
Very good service - my lounge wear is very comfortable.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,412 reviews