Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

I still haven’t received my purchase and it was sent last Sunday. Could you investigate please.
Carolyn thanks for your message. Because last Monday was a Bank Holiday it wouldnt have actually have been on its way to you until Tuesday. We send the same day we get the order or day after if after 4pm. I’m sure it will be with you very soon, its normally about 3 working days...sometimes can be longer. If you havent heard in next couole of days olease let us know and we will look into it for you. We can only apologise for the inconvenience. Bank Holidays always seem to create a backlog for the post. Kind regards. Lucy
Have not received my order. Any idea when it will arrive? Hard to make a review when I don't have my order.
Good afternoon Catherine,

We are really sorry to hear your parcel has not yet arrived, international parcels will obviously take a while longer to arrive than our Uk service. I am sure your parcel will be with you next week, but please contact us next week if you have not received and we will investigate further.
Stay safe
Beth
limited range available in Rose 09 or Rose Jeans - no grey - no size 8 in fleece
lined.
Christine. Robell dont do rose 09 in fleece. And i didnt like the grey in the rose jeans when i was buying so chose the navy and black which are best sellers.. At Lucy Cobb we all work really hard each day for our 5 star reviews. Hopefully next time you’ll be hapoy with our stock and fantastic service. Lucy.
Had to return trousers. Not a good fit. Not over keen on fabric either.
I am afraid that I haven’t received these items yet...
Good afternoon Dana

Really sorry to hear that your items have not yet been received.all our parcels are sent by Royal Mail I would suspect they have been delayed slightly due to the bank holiday and they can take up to 5-7 working days for delivery. If you have still not received them by Wednesday next week then please contact us and we will investigate further.

Beth
Happy with my top fits me ok just would of like a bit more size wise ordered my normal size and bit smallest than I like
Susan thanks for your review. I’ll look into the top and see if we can do any more with the sizing on it. Thanks for letting us know. Lucy.
Hi Susan, sorry the top didnt fit...feel free to return it for a bigger size. Kind regards. Lucy.
Did not receive an email telling me when the goods were due. Went away for 5 days but had to nip home on the second day to find the goods left at my front door. Very happy with the products but felt delivery could be improved.
Hi Hilary. Thank you for your enail. Im really sorry to hear you had a problem with the correspondence from us. Ive looked into it this morning and we did send a despatch enail to you on the 10th June confirming that your order was on its way to you. I wonder if they went into your junk by mistake. Occasionally that happens. Its an automatic email that is generated when the items get sent. I hope you love you trousers and we apologise for the inconvenience caused by the email not appearing in your inbox. Kind regards. Lucy.
Hi Hilary. Just to let you know the email confirming the order was on its way was sent at 16.19 pm on 10 th june. Im sure it must have gone into your junk if you want to check there. Thanks again. Lucy.
Delivery always prompt. No free returns though...
Sarah. Thanks for your feedback. Sorry we can’t do free returns. We are a small independent business and we arent able to offer free returns as well. We do offer free postage on Robell trousers though. Hope this helps. Thanks Lucy
Hi
I ordered two of the same trousers from you on two separate orders with separate delivery addresses as I bought trousers for my self and my mum as a gift however both trousers arrived to one address (my office address in London). This was really annoying as i now have to ship the trousers to my mum outside of London.
Lucy. Firstly I’m so sorry. We’ve looked into this today and we cannot explain how it has happened! We had both separate orders from you and i can only assume one of the web team assumed they were to go to the same address. We are fully automated so we dont know how it happened. We will, of course redund your postage and please accept our sincere aplogies for the inconvenience caused by our mistake. Please let us know the postage cost on enquiries@lucycobb.com and we will immediately refund you. Kind regards. Lucy.
Love the product Bella 09 trousers I have several pairs in all colours, however the size didn't match last years size (18), and I have not put on any weight, fits more like (16), much too tight. Returns label has to be printed off, this is also inconvenient as I do not have a printer, so have to forward it to my daughter in work to print a copy off.
I've had a chance to wear the Deck trousers and I'm not so sure about the new fabric. I prefer the old, more crisp, darker blue, which was original. The new fabric gives a feeling from the past, not so up-market stuff, and is not as slim line in the legs. Also size 3T is bigger than in the old trousers.
You don't have to publish this, I'd just like for you to know. I have 7 pairs of Decks and am a fan.
Jean Arundale
Goods came quickly. Disappointing as trousers I ordered are in the same size and same make but one pair is much smaller. Returns process not as easy as some sites.
Caroline. Apologies for the delay in replying. Ive looked into the style you ordered. The Rose is a smaller fit than the Marie and Bella. It has a narrower leg. And some ladies go up a size. I can wear a 10 in a bella 09 and a 14 in a Rose 09. I find it gives me the leg room. We used to include a returns form in the envelope and found it was so often a waste of paper so opted fot the paper free/direct to the website to be environmentally correct. I will look into this though and see if we can make it easier going forward. Thank you for your feedback. Hope this helps. Lucy.
Items arrived quickly but wrong size sent
Sorry to hear that and i hope it got resolved for you. Lucy.
Sent mydress back for refund. Dress was to short.
Good afternoon Sian
We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the length of the dress you ordered. In future please feel free to call or message us and we can help with the length measurements.
Trousers arrived quick and were good. However a bit tight around the waist. I had to return them. Was very disappointed that I had to pay postage. You should let people know returns are not free.
Dear Deborah
We are sorry you had to return the trousers to us, we pride ourselves in our prompt delivery and customer service, however we are a small business and can not cover the cost of postage on any returns this is stipulated in our returns policy on our website.
Should you wish to order any other trousers please feel free to phone us and speak to one of our Robell trouser specialists and they will be happy to guide you through the various fits and sizes.
Lucy Cobb.
Paid for Sign on delivery sent normal , should be free.
Sorry to here this Valerie, let me look into this and I will come back to you.

Beth
Further to my email once again please accept our apologies and your refund of postsge has been processed. Thank you for your valued custom.
Order dispatched and arrived 4 days after ordering which is good. Unfortunately the trousers ordered were too wide in the leg so had to be returned
Hi, thank you for your review. Please feel free to call one of our trouser specialists in store and they will recomend a pair that will be a narrower fit for you. The ‘Rose’ style are the narrowest leg style and maybe better for you. Kind regards. Lucy
I recently purchased a Gift Voucher as a birthday gift which I have done many times. Unfortunately on this occasion, instead of the nice hand written 'postcard' type voucher, all I was given was a till receipt inside an envelope which I did not find acceptable for a gift. I would think that most Gift Vouchers are purchased to give as presents therefore something a little bit more special than a receipt in an envelope (which can be easily lost) should be given.
Jan

Thank you very much for your review.

We moved to our new website in February this year and the old voucher system (with lovely silver covers) couldn’t be continued due to the new system.
However I agree with you that the new e vouchers aren’t pretty to look!

We had talked about it as a team a month ago and it’s been on the ‘to do’ list. It’s now moved to the top and we have asked our printers today to look into some nice new cover options.

We will let you know when they are ready and in the meantime thank you for your feedback, it’s made us make a change for the better!!

Kind regards.