Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
I ordered the rose 07 capri trousers in white but I found the material was wrinkly on my legs and they came a bit too short on me I'm 5ft4 and the material was a bit thinner than my other robel rose trousers so I was disappointed as I love my rose 09 trousers so unfortunately had to send them back.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means such a lot to us here at Lucy Cobb. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Despite regular requests I still have not for my goods over two weeks after ordering.
Easy website and quick delivery. Unfortunately the item looked a different colour on website so telephoned to confirm. I understood website was correct so returned item and as only one left bought item instead of exchange as they could not hold it for me until receiving the other back. When order received it was exactly same as original so kept it this time as I had paid 3lots of postage!
Usually I love the clothing I order but was very disappointed with my most recent purchase of the lounge suit. It was quite expensive for what I thought was poor quality. Shame as I wanted to wear it on Christmas Day.
Alison so sorry to hear you dont like it and feel free to return it if you havent already. Its been a sell out item for us and i have one myself so i will check it out personally when it comes in. See if its different in quality to all the others. Thanks for the feedback. With kind regards. Lucy.
I still haven’t received my purchase and it was sent last Sunday. Could you investigate please.
Carolyn thanks for your message. Because last Monday was a Bank Holiday it wouldnt have actually have been on its way to you until Tuesday. We send the same day we get the order or day after if after 4pm. I’m sure it will be with you very soon, its normally about 3 working days...sometimes can be longer. If you havent heard in next couole of days olease let us know and we will look into it for you. We can only apologise for the inconvenience. Bank Holidays always seem to create a backlog for the post. Kind regards. Lucy
Have not received my order. Any idea when it will arrive? Hard to make a review when I don't have my order.
Good afternoon Catherine, We are really sorry to hear your parcel has not yet arrived, international parcels will obviously take a while longer to arrive than our Uk service. I am sure your parcel will be with you next week, but please contact us next week if you have not received and we will investigate further. Stay safe Beth
limited range available in Rose 09 or Rose Jeans - no grey - no size 8 in fleece lined.
Christine. Robell dont do rose 09 in fleece. And i didnt like the grey in the rose jeans when i was buying so chose the navy and black which are best sellers.. At Lucy Cobb we all work really hard each day for our 5 star reviews. Hopefully next time you’ll be hapoy with our stock and fantastic service. Lucy.
Had to return trousers. Not a good fit. Not over keen on fabric either.
I am afraid that I haven’t received these items yet...
Good afternoon Dana Really sorry to hear that your items have not yet been received.all our parcels are sent by Royal Mail I would suspect they have been delayed slightly due to the bank holiday and they can take up to 5-7 working days for delivery. If you have still not received them by Wednesday next week then please contact us and we will investigate further. Kind regards Beth
Happy with my top fits me ok just would of like a bit more size wise ordered my normal size and bit smallest than I like
Susan thanks for your review. I’ll look into the top and see if we can do any more with the sizing on it. Thanks for letting us know. Lucy.
Hi Susan, sorry the top didnt fit...feel free to return it for a bigger size. Kind regards. Lucy.
Did not receive an email telling me when the goods were due. Went away for 5 days but had to nip home on the second day to find the goods left at my front door. Very happy with the products but felt delivery could be improved.
Hi Hilary. Thank you for your enail. Im really sorry to hear you had a problem with the correspondence from us. Ive looked into it this morning and we did send a despatch enail to you on the 10th June confirming that your order was on its way to you. I wonder if they went into your junk by mistake. Occasionally that happens. Its an automatic email that is generated when the items get sent. I hope you love you trousers and we apologise for the inconvenience caused by the email not appearing in your inbox. Kind regards. Lucy.
Hi Hilary. Just to let you know the email confirming the order was on its way was sent at 16.19 pm on 10 th june. Im sure it must have gone into your junk if you want to check there. Thanks again. Lucy.
Delivery always prompt. No free returns though...
Sarah. Thanks for your feedback. Sorry we can’t do free returns. We are a small independent business and we arent able to offer free returns as well. We do offer free postage on Robell trousers though. Hope this helps. Thanks Lucy
Hi I ordered two of the same trousers from you on two separate orders with separate delivery addresses as I bought trousers for my self and my mum as a gift however both trousers arrived to one address (my office address in London). This was really annoying as i now have to ship the trousers to my mum outside of London.
Lucy. Firstly I’m so sorry. We’ve looked into this today and we cannot explain how it has happened! We had both separate orders from you and i can only assume one of the web team assumed they were to go to the same address. We are fully automated so we dont know how it happened. We will, of course redund your postage and please accept our sincere aplogies for the inconvenience caused by our mistake. Please let us know the postage cost on enquiries@lucycobb.com and we will immediately refund you. Kind regards. Lucy.
Love the product Bella 09 trousers I have several pairs in all colours, however the size didn't match last years size (18), and I have not put on any weight, fits more like (16), much too tight. Returns label has to be printed off, this is also inconvenient as I do not have a printer, so have to forward it to my daughter in work to print a copy off.
I've had a chance to wear the Deck trousers and I'm not so sure about the new fabric. I prefer the old, more crisp, darker blue, which was original. The new fabric gives a feeling from the past, not so up-market stuff, and is not as slim line in the legs. Also size 3T is bigger than in the old trousers. You don't have to publish this, I'd just like for you to know. I have 7 pairs of Decks and am a fan. Jean Arundale
Goods came quickly. Disappointing as trousers I ordered are in the same size and same make but one pair is much smaller. Returns process not as easy as some sites.
Caroline. Apologies for the delay in replying. Ive looked into the style you ordered. The Rose is a smaller fit than the Marie and Bella. It has a narrower leg. And some ladies go up a size. I can wear a 10 in a bella 09 and a 14 in a Rose 09. I find it gives me the leg room. We used to include a returns form in the envelope and found it was so often a waste of paper so opted fot the paper free/direct to the website to be environmentally correct. I will look into this though and see if we can make it easier going forward. Thank you for your feedback. Hope this helps. Lucy.
Items arrived quickly but wrong size sent
Sorry to hear that and i hope it got resolved for you. Lucy.
Sent mydress back for refund. Dress was to short.
Good afternoon Sian We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the length of the dress you ordered. In future please feel free to call or message us and we can help with the length measurements. Thank you x
Trousers arrived quick and were good. However a bit tight around the waist. I had to return them. Was very disappointed that I had to pay postage. You should let people know returns are not free.
Dear Deborah We are sorry you had to return the trousers to us, we pride ourselves in our prompt delivery and customer service, however we are a small business and can not cover the cost of postage on any returns this is stipulated in our returns policy on our website. Should you wish to order any other trousers please feel free to phone us and speak to one of our Robell trouser specialists and they will be happy to guide you through the various fits and sizes. Kind regards Beth Lucy Cobb.
Paid for Sign on delivery sent normal , should be free.
Sorry to here this Valerie, let me look into this and I will come back to you. Kind regards Beth
Further to my email once again please accept our apologies and your refund of postsge has been processed. Thank you for your valued custom.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,846 reviews