Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lynne Wright
Thankyou. The size 8 Robell trousers I ordered arrived within a couple of days, are top quality and a good length for me as a petite woman. However, I think the size 10 may be a better fit for me, so will need to return them for exchange or call in during the next couple of days.
Marie, thank you very much for your review, we will be happy to refund you and find you the correct size, you can do this online or in store, whichever is best for you. See you soon. Lucy
I’ve received a good service both in ordering and returning purchases form Lucy Cobb.
I was grateful to receive a call to advise buying a larger size of the Capri trousers because they come up smaller than the Bella I had ordered.
Patricia, thank you so much for your review. We always aim to check the items ordered to see if there is anything, like sizing in trousers, which will save you from having to return and reorder. Thank you, again. Lucy
Received my order swiftly following placing it online.
My mum will be chuffed with her pressies!

I was a little disappointed the bee broach was only a single bee as the image on the website I viewed on my iPhone showed multiple. My mistake as there is an image with only a single bee but I still feel it’s a little misleading to have images with many.

Kind regards,
Dom
Hi Dom apologies for the delay in replying. We sell the bees as individual and we certainly werent trying to mislead anyone just show lovely images of the bees are. Hope your mum loves her bee. Kind regards Lucy.
The items arrived promptly and when I returned one item ( I had ordered 2 sizes) , they responded well
Elizabeth thanks so much. We aim to please all our lovely customers. Thank you for doing this feedback for us too. Lucy.
Delighted to have found you - very happy with purchase. Shall certain use again - and recommend you to friends. Just a little disappointed that the first purchase 10% was not honored. Trust it will be there for next time. Regards, Nia
Thank you Nia that means a lot to us. Lucy
Prompt service and goods arrived quickly. Unfortunately I am having to return both items purchased as both were too big. Having to return recorded delivery is very expensive but best to be certain it arrives.
Siobhan. Oh sorry you had to return them. By all means ring the team in store and they will tell you more about sizing and how things fit in future. Thanks for the feedback. Kind regards. Lucy
Good quick service but having decided to return items it's quite expensive. I feel I have spent £15.00 to try on 2 jumpers.
Anne thank you for your feedback. Im sorry the items didnt suit you. We do offer free delivery on Robell trousers but as a small independent business we cant afford to offer free returns im afraid. If you live nearby pop in and see us or do collect in store free of charge. Or alternatively ring the team and we will be happy to try things on for you and tell you what sizes and shapes items fit and suit. We have style consultants in store most days. Kind regards. Lucy.
Item as ordered was suitable. Thanks
Susan, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate it. Hannah
Good quality an good service, however a little annoying that some of the sizes are consistently out of stock!
Christine. Sorry we havent had in what you were after. We re-stock each week so hopefully you will find what you are after. We cant always re stock seasonal style. We have an ‘e-mail when back in stock’ facility feel free to use it and we will always re order specific items for customers. Thanks again for your review. Kind regards. Lucy.
Very pleased with trousers ordered thank you
Thank you Jill. Lucy
Purchased Robell trousers. Everything went very smoothly with the transaction from the
payment to delivery. I have a boutique locally which I love, but your Robell collection is far superior, ha ha I love them and have many pairs, so I'll be back. Cheers .
Emma thank you for such lovely feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back. Lucy
Ordered goods arrived very quickly, beautifully packed. Thank you Lucy Cobb Ltd
Great friendly service, however dissapointed that it wasn't clear on the website or in the subscription email that new customers don't benefit from the first order discount or postage on sale items.
Ho Louise. Thanks for your feedback. Its really important to us. We state in our t&c’s that the 10 pc discount and free postage do not apply to sale items. We are an independent boutique and its just not possible for us to allow it im sorry. I will have a look at the email and check the clairty of it as i really dont want it to be misleading. Thanks again for your important feedback. Lucy
Delivery sooner than expected, easy to order etc. Would use again.
Thank you Jenny, it is great hearing your feedback.
Exactly what I ordered and arrived very promptly. I did however find difficulty in completing my first order on line and had to phone the company who again courteously enabled me to purchase over the phone,
Hi Celia. Thank you for your feedback. If we can be of any further assistance helping you to order on line please do not hesitate to call the team. Kind regards. Lucy Cobb.
The Robell trousers were lovely but the stitching round the waist was all coming undone, badly finished. As I needed them I restiched them myself. Very unusual for Robell as I have many pairs and not had this problem before.
Dear Judy. Thank you for your review. We are really sorry to hear this has happened to your Robell trousers. This is highly unusual as the trousers are such great quality. If you would like to return the trousers to us we will replace them for you. Many thanks, Lucy and the team.
Ordered a dress and it arrived quickly. Lovely dress but sadly doesn’t fit so will have to return. My friend and I are planning to visit the shop in person so we can try on and have s good look round.
Thank you for your review Carole. We look forward to meeting you.
Very happy with the cropped trousers but not the dress.
Dress not true too size, so sorry, had to return. Such a shame as I really really love the colour green.
Thank you for your review Joan. We appreciate your feedback. Many thanks.
Good service and very nice and helpful staff. Love my purchase.
Thank you for your review Jacqui, it is lovely to hear this.
From the well-designed website it was easy to choose what I wanted. The colours were clearly displayed and accurate.
Thank you for your review Jean. It is great to hear your thoughts.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,417 reviews