Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Very prompt provided all contacts required all responded quickly
I was looking for asbestos surveyors. So far only one has responded, but for sure there are more around. So somewhere system doesn't work!?
Had two promising replies within 24hrs
Helpful and useful
Useful to go to such a site to find information
I can't write review becuse in the end I didn't need an electrician, as it turns out I don't need an EICR. However, your website was very impressive and I shall certainly use it again when I need something.
Good very easy to follow
Fellow i contacted very helpful
Prompt, efficient and professional service.
Wide selection of services and suppliers available, with great detail behind service options to make sure you're choosing the right thing - very useful if it's your first time looking for trades.
I found the web site easy to use, and I have already had a site meeting with the rep. from the design and planning studio. (details from the web site) I found the whole process really helpful, and only hope the rest of my project goes as smoothly
Very swift response to initial enquiry.
Easy to use,. I use one of the recommended firm's for my loft conversion
Service was very easy to use and instantly gave me a view of the kind of price I should pay for the service I was requesting. If I had one small criticism it would be that I was then contacted by a number of firms offering quotes who were not on the site's findings. To be fair some people might find this a benefit.
precise and easy to use
Your website got me off to a quick start when I requested a firm to carry out a Landlord's Electrical inspection. In engaged Hexo, who were the first to contact me. I engaged them, gave them my tenent's mobile number (with his permissipon) and then authorised Hexo to undertake the work. I emailed them today to ask for a response. Since then I have had no contact. Disappointing.
boundary surveyor required
Gave me some interesting contacts - haven't checked them all out yet.
I was contacted vey quickly, job sorted.
I was looking for an electrician for an EICR certificate. Whilst providing a list of electricians it was not sure if the responses were for correctly certified tradesmen.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,086 reviews