Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

I received one call from the list you sent me. I have now decided to hire Gareth Jehu. Very professional and knew what he was talking about. Excellent manners and followed COVID rules.
Very quick response and efficient services.
Absolutely fantastic service, easy to use and get the results i needed. Found a surveyor and the survey was carried out the next day. Cannot recommend enough
Spoke to Mr Jones on thursday morning and job was done on same day, i would definetly reccomend Mr Jones to my friends
Very quick and efficient service , I have been contacted by a number of contractors and will be sorting all my work out soon great
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,097 reviews