Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

"Quick and efficient"
Posted 1 hour ago
"A very good service. Easy to use. Trade professionals responses come quickly."
"Brilliant service from Victor"
"Fine. Communication could have been slightly better but perhaps my expectations are too high."
"Easy to use site and super quick response from chosen surveyor."
"I had three replies within 60 minutes and had a visit the same day. Absolutely delighted ."
"I was really impressed with how easy it was to get the quotes I needed. I was then able to speak to a selection and get the advice I wanted before booking. All very efficient."
"Very impressed. Swift and professional contact with several architects and surveyors."
"The search for a surveyor was fine, but I have been constantly contacted by several surveyors since and it is very annoying. Customers using your site want a surveyor, so should be able to pick and choose based on the results your website gives. They shouldn’t have to be contacted by 5 or 6 in the space of a day. I will not be using this search again."
"When I did a search, many of the surveyors were not very local. I found many more relevant surveyors by a search in Google Maps."
"Easy to access and gave an overview of a selection of surveyors for a EPC and also conveyoncers/ solicitors."
"Good service"
"manahed to easily find electrition and having the work done on tuesday"
"Was very helpful.had the idea how the act 1996 party wall works and applies to home owners and neighbours"
"Very rapid response to my enquiry and have arranged an appointment to view the property and discuss the project"
"It gives you the trades man that are nearby which is very useful"
"Very prompt and informative response"
"They referred me to Leo Horsfield which is utter garbage I spoke to a guy called Mike who was rude and condescending I will not be using their services again"
"Very prompt responce will use again"
"FAST AND EFFECTIVE"