Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

When I put my details on the site, I got an immediate response from Rashad Al Karooni. He came for a meeting and is highly proactive and enthusiastic about my project. It's refreshing to get a promising result instead of practitioners who never ring back.
I checked out your website from a customer's viewpoint as I am a Surveyor myself. On going dialogue with Zoe to get me on board. The surveyors contacted me swiftly Easy to navigate.
Absolutely brilliant. Easy to use service and I found a local surveyor at a great price.
Easy to use
Thanks, it was really helpful
Prompt responses. I didn't realise I'll receive so many calls. Very effective service.
Easy to use website, I found lots of competitve quotes for a homebuyers survey and all are RICS certified.
Easier and quicker than other sites to find the people needed
Received a list of EPC surveyors immediately after signing up... within an hour I was contacted by one who provided the service to my satisfaction.. well pleased with the service
Very simple and quick.
Very impressed with the choice of both surveyors then solicitors. Need to see how good they are but initial contacts seem promising
75% I WOULD RECOMMAND NO FURTHER COMMENTS
A useful site to use with quick responses.
Very fast professional service. Would recommend
Immediate response, even though it was a weekend. Very comprehensive list of Surveyors provided with quotes. Instructed one from the list and more than happy with outcome
Very good, fast response even over a bank holiday weekend. Very pleased would use again
Definitely easier to deal with in the booking stage than British Gas. Will write again when work finished. Thanks
I wanted a surveyor who could carry out a survey on a listed property we were interested in buying. Through local surveyors direct we found a local company who could carry out the work and were familiar with the building. Overall a simple and positive process.
Great website
I got an immediate response (my phone rang after about 5 seconds!) to my request, a good price, and the surveyor was very professional, turned up at the time he promised and did a great job. Very happy with the service.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.28 based on 4,136 reviews