Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

customer service
"Superb response"
"Very good service thank you very much but can I stop getting emails now please as I have now booked a survey!!"
"Very prompt Lovely man who came very polite and friendly Would use again"
"The site was very easy to use and very informative, all recipients were very responsive which made finding a surveyor so easy"
"Quick and easy to obtain quotes for work and speed the process along. Many thanks"
"Excellent service and quick response."
"This site is misleading, the "GetEstimates" button does nothing but send your contact details to third parties. If you are lucky you will get an estimate back but more often you get "We are awesome, please get in touch and we can discuss" I would not recommend anyone use this site!"
"I found Local Surveyors to be very prompt and efficient, and found what I was looking for in a day."
"Very intrusive as didn't ask for any of your surveyors, and find your website is a front for a hard sell, would use anyone on your books even if they paid me."
"I needed a survey doing for the purpose of court proceedings. Still not found someone who can do it"
"After using the Local Surveyors Direct website several emailed me quickly with their quotes giving me the information I needed to make an informed choice."
"Very quick to respond. Very kind and helpful. Everything explained so clearly. Everything signed, sealed and arranged within a couple of hours !"
"Very useful service"
"Super quick way to get in contact with reputable surveyors. I have instructed one recommended and will update in due course if they met my expectations."
"I've just signed up and JJ was fantastic in explaining how the system works and the next steps, which left me super excited to start offering my services to help people build their dreams"
"Numerous speedy responses both by email and telephone calls."
"We are a local council. We were looking for someone reasonably local to our postcode to do a couple of EPCs for commercial letting purposes. The response from you was very quick and gave five names: three of them followed up the same day, so that's two plus points. However, I would say that two of them were really based too far away to be practical - Ipswich to East Sussex? And I was really only going to pick up on those that gave a initial ball-park figure for the work, not just an expression of interest. As it I have gone with the one who came back first time round with a clear scale of charges and an actual interest in what we needed."
"Easy to use. Very prompt response. Helpful guidance."
"Quick, clean and accurate. Had 2 technicians immediately email me with more details. Very satisfied."
"This is the biggest load of rubbish ever. I looked on here to quickly compare quotes so I could contact the most appropriate. Within 24 hours I have had 5 calls and multiple emails from various different surveyors all trying to chase me up to see if I would pick them. It has been incredibly annoying and a real nuisance"
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 2,983 reviews