Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

Based on 4,527 reviews
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Rapid provision of quotes, I was able to give instructions to surveyor who could give me survey within a few days.
Good contacts, instant response
They are a bit slow aren’t they? Can someone speed them up? Cheers, Stefan
I have no idea why I need a surveyor Lewisham Council is who sent the link I am no building anything
Very prompt response
Quick, easy and efficient from posting my requirement to completed survey. Highly recommend.
Not very good once you submit it all your details end up with the agents and all you get is calls not very good
Easy to use quick responses even at weekend . Surveyor booked with one phone call
Very helpful contacts
Originally but concerned about using online solicitors but they have been brilliant, very quick to answer any questions and kept me informed of progress
Convenient, one-stop service for reviewing potential survey services
Very good
I was presented with a choice of surveyors and prices. I got a detailed survey, in a matter of days for the best price 🙂 Highly recommended *****
Very efficient and prompt service received several quotes within a few hours so was able to do a good price comparison whilst awaiting confirmation that the vendor has a house he is ready to proceed on.
Excellent service gave me a choice of four local surveyors I have picked one very happy
answered question
A very helpful service
Very pleased with the response almost immediate. Very helpful indeed, no problem with recommending.
Thanks for the support
After contacting Local Surveyors direct I was able to get several quotes, as well as obtaining good advice on how to proceed with my venture.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.28 based on 4,527 reviews