Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

"Response quickly"
"Chris Jarman was in contact promptly, made an appointment, arrived promptly carried out the EPC survey efficiently. Happy customer."
"It didn't. I found the spate of phone calls and emails generated by my general enquiry were quite invasive. Telephone calls addressing me as Derek were particularly irritating. The first call occurred about 60 seconds after my enquiry. I will make a point of not using any of the firms involved."
"I was instantly bombarded by calls, texts and emails from companies claiming they had expert local knowledge of my property's area, whilst being in a completely different county."
"Very disappointed with the service.There appears to be no vetting of those who put themselves forward.Only one out of six appear to be registered on the RIBA site to show they are qualified."
"Fantastic, very helpful. Very good."
"The tradesman was very knowledgeable and completed a first class job at a competitive price. Should I require any additional work Iwouid have no hesitation in using him again."
"Very efficient and a useful range of quotes."
"Introduced Patrick Burns, Northern Electrical Solutions. Patrick resolved the problem at a reasonable cost. His response time was very good and I was kept informed of progress throughout."
"I found a nearby surveyor who was available quickly, and he did a good job at a great price."
"So easy to use, gave me a long list of local surveyors along with all of their details and enabled me to find someone within the hour. Fantastic website."
"I got a call almost immediately. The electrical work was inspected the same day. Great customer service!"
"I received 3 replies within 24 hours from local surveyors one of which I used"
"I used the service as a general enquiry to compare the prices of local surveyors. I did not expect to be contacted by one before I had even switched the computer off. I was also emailed by 3 contacts. I had expected I would be contacting them rather than them chasing me. I have chosen a local surveyor recommended by the Estate Agents."
"I was able to obtain an EPC at short notice using a local surveyor at a reasonable price. Happy."
"Immediately started getting Accident claims calls"
"Tradesman called me within a minute and cleared my drain within the hour, on a saturday as well!and at a reasonable price."
"I asked for a gas engineer and got architects"
"Very good selection"
"Prompt replies and helpful advice"
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.29 based on 2,408 reviews