Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

A list of surveyors were provided but no comtact details (phone numbers) supplied.
Not very good at local architects for me. My area is Harlow. I used trust a trader instead and found more local companies than this site.
Sad to say that I used your site as a complete accident.
So sorry for the confusion.
Ray
Misleading. Said I would get quotes but actually just got a load of people contacting me. It was to appeal planning decision, so something companies could just quote for and thought it would reduce hassle of contacting companies individually but not the case so waste of time
Andrea Bailey did my survey within a hr of me calling her. Got my certificate and paid within a day excellent would recommend.
Good service
Thanks for asking, A bit frustrated with the selection offered as “local surveyors.” 1 was truly in our borough, and all the others were from various spots around... even 2.5 hrs away by car. We perhaps should have looked locally in another fashion. This application might be good for those looking for cheaper services from a wider area... it just didn’t suit us. We most want to support small business locally.
We did get a quick response and some quick email follow ups from 2 or 3 who saw our request.
In response to my enquiry, I was sent the names and contact nos. for seven surveyors/structural engineers. Three of them e-mailed me quite soon, and I phoned some of the others. Within a matter of hours, I'd got a site visit arranged for five days later. So this was very useful for me.
Very easy to use site. We found exactly what we were looking for. A Surveyor for our house purchase and a Removable Company.Both were local to where we live and very competitive and contacted us within 24 hours 😀
Easy and simple to use and prompt in responding to your needs.
total rubbish
Very quick response and got a very helpful architect to assist us. Very pleased with the service
Unbeatable. Super service, fast quotes with responsive providers meaning best price and fastest service.
Very good. The gentleman turned up and fixed the problem very quickly. He is coming back in 2 weeks to sort out all the electrics, as I asked him to do.
We got a brilliant surveyor thanks to your site
quick, accurate and helpful
Not that local when the majority who call you are 50 plus miles away.
Interesting and efficient
Thank you so much for all help offered.
I was looking for asbestos surveyors. So far only one has responded, but for sure there are more around. So somewhere system doesn't work!?
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,070 reviews