Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

"Within a few hours of my enquiry I had five companies contacting me to help me. The problem was resolved within 24 hours. Thanks!"
"Very quick response from the surveyors. Excellent service thank you"
"Too early to tell, but the only ones we contacted have not reolied yet."
"Within seconds of checking out prices, I had calls on my mobile and was inudated with emails!!! Unecessary overload. Will not be using this site again."
"Good cross section of potential architects - who responded very quickly. The proof will be in the pudding; though so far I well pleased."
"Very good, lots to choose from and found one straight away that I have now instructed."
"They were more expensive than obtainable elsewhere."
"Great service"
"Very simple to complete and an immediate response with plenty of choices. Chose one of those."
"Very quick feed back from people I contacted and all keen to price work involved"
"Very quick with information and has put me in touch with a company to take my requirements forward. Thank you"
"Hate that I hadn’t even gone through all the prices and people were calling me and I never said they could. Please sort this out"
"Very good service found just what I was looking for."
"Horrendous bombardment of calls which were totally irrelevant to the info I had entered. Really poor"
"Easy to get quotes and email confirmation quickly followed Been a bit harassed since with phone call and email follow-ups from firms who quoted Would have preferred to be left alone and make my own choices about who to request further information from.. However, nonetheless a very useful and helpful service."
"had a callback in around 10 minutes, so very efficient"
"We used D&M electrical solutions they have done a very good job at a very good price will definitely use again"
"To date of the two electricians that I contacted only one has got back to me and he has not turned up at the appointed time. If they feel job is too small I wish they would let me know so I can contact somebody else"
"Great Service, 3No surveyors contacted me with 15 minutes of the request being posted."
"They contacted myself the same day, and explained what they could do for me ,They were Very helpful ,and put my mind at ease."
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.28 based on 2,703 reviews