Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Much overpriced…
Having been let down by someone, I needed an electrical surveyor urgently. I submitted a request and got a reply within minutes, and that subsequently became a firm booking. I can’t comment on the work as it has not yet been done, but I’m very pleased so far with the process.
brief and to the point
As soon as I had typed in my details and reason for requiring a survey, I was contacted by 'phone or by email.The response was almost immediate and extremely helpful. I was very pleased.
Done a first rate job, well pleased with work done. Cleaned and tided up after. Would recommend easily
Three people got in contact with us very quickly.We will be seeing one tomorrow. THANK YOU very good service.
Very quick and efficient service. Even though l put in a request on a Friday evening l received responses on Saturday.
Wasn't sure what to expect, but had 3 responses in 2 days and had someone on site within the week.
Search produced 6 companies with 6 prices. However 2 of those then hiked thier prices by 28% and 63% putting into doubt the point of a comparison website. The other 4 did however confirm quotes and provide appropriate information, so the service is useful but not as accurate as it should be.
Very quick and simple to find the right Consultant.
Many thanks to Charles Farrell for being his speedy efficient service. Communication was excellent. Would highly recommend.
Got lots of quotes from different surveyors, which was great. But was subsequently bombarded with phone calls from each of the companies within minutes of the enquiry, which irritated me, so I chose an alternative company. Maybe only a restriction on how many companies call and how often, would be a good idea.
Good to be provided with local plumbing firms. However, would have preferred to have researched these at my leisure. Instead, I had one of the firms phoning me within minutes of receiving the results touting his business. Another emailed me shortly after. This was annoying and has put me off using your service in the future.
Great website! Gives info with no hassle!
LSD provided me with 7 electrical contractors to consider. I selected one based on their website details and proximity to job. Made call to Danlec Electrical Solutions Ltd and was efficiently and professionally treated. The EICR survey was arranged for the following week. So far I am happy with the service.
Order arrived quickly and error-free. Gardener here. These gloves are great for thorny jobs. Sturdy and tough.
I did find an architect on this site and options of 4/5 different ones in my area. Found it very helpful.
Fantastic website, easy to use and helped me find the right company for what I needed.
Incredible efficient way of achieving results and knowledge saving me much time and effort. The companies that have been in touch all seem exceptional and most interested to hear my requirements. I’ve hopefully been able to make the right choice for me though it wasn’t easy as I received so many responses.
I wanted a structural survey for a new property purchase, and I received lots of quotes at competitive prices and I chose one of the surveyors, very good service.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.28 based on 4,245 reviews