Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

"The response was quick"
"The site was easy to use and I had a good choice of the profession I was requiring. I had a response with a couple of hours which was great considering it was Saturday night. Very impressed"
"None of your architects got back to me after offering to quote. Very unprofessional."
"WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF THE ELECTRIANS YOU PUT ON YOUR LIST AND HE IS COMING TOMORROW TO DO JOB FOR US THANK YOU"
"Excellent service! I received 5 quotes within minutes of entering my requirements and had a choice of several that offered me a saving of £300-500 off the best price we had quoted by high street conveyors. First time I have used the service, but I would certainly recommend anyone to get a quote via here before instructing their solicitors."
"I immediately had a few calls from architects. The one I spoke to was very helpful even though he confirmed I didn't need architect services for my project."
"Very good to find this site. I was struggling to find a company to carry out a check on a particular crack in my house and did not know where to turn. This site gave me options to contact companies that would be able to help me. I was recommended to this site by a company I found on check a trader that couldn't help me. Very glad they redirected me. Prompt service by one of your companies on your site. Discussion and site visit made within a week. Will recommend to others."
"Found an electrician who came out the same day and sorted out our problem. Fast efficient service, easy to use website, what's not to like?"
"Without any hassle I found a highly recommend Surveyor who lives in the area saved me a lot of time and effort"
"I received a prompt response from 3 of your members"
"The response time from two contractors was very fast and two more were within hours of my enquiry."
"Needed a home buyers survey very quickly and found a good range of surveyors. Went with Cliff Kirk Brown in end. He was great - listening to exactly what I needed, he was really helpful and super fast. A Professional, efficient, and very thorough home buyers survey at a reasonable price. Would recommend and use again."
"Very easy to set up and get an immediate set of quotes Nearly all surveyors either send immediate emails as follow-up or make contact."
"Very prompt and efficient service"
"My nearest surveyor found according to this website was about 50 miles away and all the others were spread all over the country - Norfolk, Kent, London, Shropshire. I may as well not have bothered - and now I keep getting emails from the companies. It would be better if you could choose to contact the companies listed."
"Almost all the companies you sent did not reply with a quote/estimate. They replied with long winded introductory emails touting for business. I simply just wanted the price without any fuss or back and forth, as was suggested in your website."
"I received a number of quotes very quickly"
"fast efficient service"
"easy site to use, and the best prices offered compared to the majority of other sites."
"Hi got A quick response to my reply"
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.30 based on 2,319 reviews