Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

"Very helpful index as I do not live in the area I am purchasing in at the moment . Chose one of the companies on your list"
"I never used your website and am tired of the distracting emails you are sending me. I do not want nor need your services and have responded multiple times to stop the emails."
"I got in touch to find some one to a survey and I got loads of response. Thank you so much for your your prompt reply."
"I keyed in the details and 3-4 firms popped up. They all followed up and the one I spoke to on the telephone was extremely helpful. Matter on-going. Rita D"
"Only 2 out of 5 surveyors were local and one one was not fully qualified being an associate So the site does not do what it says - Local surveyors Disappointing"
"rapid and informative, thank you"
"Very useful and all surveyors contacted me the next morning. And saved me a lot of money"
"As soon as I had requested an online quote comparison I was inundated with phone calls and emails from numerous surveying companies. I had not consented to my contact details being passed on to any extraneous companies. I was expecting to receive an automatic list of prices from which I could look at reviews before making a decision and contact the company myself, rather than be hounded by every company in the area."
"Excellent response with four companies responding and providing helpful advice, we have accepted one of the companies for further work."
"Nice folk down to earth contacted me unfortunately I lost my phone signal but all very helpful ."
"A very convenient and easy-to-use comparison site that gave me a good indication of prices and options for local surveyors. I like how it listed their location as well as their covered areas."
"I really like the website. On the structural study side, you have to work on your pricing. They are about half of the real prices. Otherwise very happy with the fact that I can contact several companies with one query and get almost instant response from most of them!"
"very helpful and speedy attention.highly recommended and david mills called me back within 5 mins of me submitting my form-however no one else has replied-maybe job too big?? am meeting david tomorrow and seems a well informed architect. have used you before and would recommend highly. angela McBride belfast"
"I will never use an internet service again after my initial enquiry been pestered with phone calls and e mails all I wanted was a comparison not hassle with multiple phone calls and e mails"
"Found the site very helpful"
"It made what it could have been a painful exercise I didn't fully understand a walk in the park. Very glad I use them."
"Very easy to use. Quick and simple to use"
"We did not use LSD, but the response from surveyors were very efficient. We have also had reminder call back. so if and when the need arises we will definitely be checking LSD page firstly. With thanks Hyacinth"
"All I wanted was a a cost of changing agricultural land to garden and all the information was for building planning permission"
"easy to navigate web pages and to find what I was looking for"
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.28 based on 2,617 reviews