Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct

About Local Surveyors Direct: About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

"Very quick response price information from a number of surveyors. Follow-up from companies good, information passed along accurately. We selected one from this list that was £100 cheaper than the Estate Agent recommended company. Very happy so far."
"A quick return of my call and a measured response giving good advice to someone new to the experience of having an extension built."
"Good site , pity all the surveyors aren't on it"
"Within few seconds of my registry into this site, I received a quote from the most reasonable place with least fees."
"Very quick response."
"They literally started calling me within seconds of me entering my details. I would prefer to receive the email from Local Surveyors Direct first with the list of results, so a) I know who may be calling me and b) so I can make an informed choice and decide who I wish to speak to. It came across as slightly desperate!"
"It gave we what I asked for, a list of surveyors locally and nothing else"
"Prompt reply to request. Prompt appointment. Surveyor was friendly, polite and professional. Certificate provide within two working days."
"Easy and quick to use. Very helpful to get a list of quotes to compare with contact details."
"They responded very quickly with quotes and emails."
"By providing me with some useful information and contact numbers"
"Great idea in principle to put a load of suitable businesses infront of you. Not so great having them all email me and phone me. The point would be that I could read up on each company and choose who I approach not have every damn one of them phoning me out of the blue and filling up my inbox! Don't pass on customer details, let the bloody customer decide! 1 STAR."
"Only two responses, one came could not help the other did not respond when I email the issue to them. Very disappointed."
"List of suppliers emailed to me ok. Did not think they would ring me rather than wait for me to choose and ring."
"The information provided was quite helpful and assisted me in my search."
"Within minutes (on a Saturday- I received information of registered specialised trades companies) and even communicated with three of them within an hour of submitting my request."
"Very good response, very genuine"
"Greate site very quick response"
"On point. Well clarified and we are satisfied with every details given. Will recommend😊 Thanks"
"Supplied a list of local surveyors within minutes. Very pleased with the one we chose to use. Thank you."
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.29 based on 2,481 reviews