Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Positive is that I found someone. Negative is that I was ‘spammed’ by lots of companies. I’d prefer to reach out myself.
A list of surveyors were provided but no comtact details (phone numbers) supplied.
Sad to say that I used your site as a complete accident. So sorry for the confusion. Ray
Thanks for asking, A bit frustrated with the selection offered as “local surveyors.” 1 was truly in our borough, and all the others were from various spots around... even 2.5 hrs away by car. We perhaps should have looked locally in another fashion. This application might be good for those looking for cheaper services from a wider area... it just didn’t suit us. We most want to support small business locally. We did get a quick response and some quick email follow ups from 2 or 3 who saw our request.
Not that local when the majority who call you are 50 plus miles away.
Price of quotations listed does not reflect what surveyors want to charge. Is this too low a price designed to draw you in?
Some slight inaccuracies. Several ot interested. Finally Karl Drysdale excellent. Prompt and efficient. Thank you
Quick response but ignored the postcode & only one was prepared to quote for Yorkshire, the rest were for Surrey or Hampshire
The site did provide a list of Surveyors but some (cheapest) were “aggregators” (that is organisations or rather websites) that link you to supposedly local firms. The Surveyors firms were all (for the property I was looking to have surveyed) National Chains with sometimes local offices. We wanted a local surveyor so in the end used the RICS website and local Googling.
I wrote a specific request to get some quotes but the sales people contacted me to provide the wrong services. I just went to the RICS site and found a suitable one!
Whilst your system provided me with some names and contact details, none of the providers bothered to reply
Good service but I made the mistake of putting in my real email and telephone number and haven’t stop being spammed multiple times by the same agents. So frustrating for what is actually a good service.
Considering I was told when they were booking to view the house hands, mouth and shoes would be covered in these times. No shoe covering were used when in the house.
This was very helpful and I received a few calls from Surveyors. It could be improved by having a "set" section for extension only. This is because, most of the calls were for other needs like Leasehold and party wall, matters. So it would be beneficial to the Surveyors .
Unfortunately the gentleman close to us is busy until March and we couldn’t wait until then, we find someone from our neighbourhood who did the job for us
I had 3 companies who rung me up within 1 hour.
Nobody came back to me for the job. It was a short notice request, but worth a try.
three companies responded in 24 hours. not bad
I wanted a list of surveyors etc. I got a list but I then got calls from them from morning to night, which I didn’t want. Very annoying
I was looking for local people in Dorset where I am planning to move - not where I am moving from - so the site was not so helpful to me!
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,086 reviews