Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

I am afraid to say but you did not do very well. You should get your clients - if I may put it that way - to specify there specialities - the general term Local Surveyors brings forth applicants which ultimately waste time by claiming my requirements are too specialised - but there are not and surveyors should offer such a sevice I require!
No replies from anyone???
I listed my electrical requirements but received quotes for something completely different, not sure why but will not use this site again.
recommended builder for Portsmouth was based in Derby
Found several prices but then each company started contactin me regarding the quote which is very annoying. Website doesn't ask for a consent to be contacted and without entering personal details doesn't allow to get quotes. Will never use again only for this reason
I was hoping to find local electrian's shop to which I could take an item for repair, but did not find one in LSD'a returns. I do not need a large contracting organisation to undertake major electrical installation work in my home.
Not positive I'm afraid, one surveyor send an email that made no sense and the other one said he couldn't do much as I had not provided plans but on the website there is only a small box to describe what the client is looking for in words.
Enquiry generated one not very enthusiastic response.
very expensive service.
Hence just wanting to gather information at this stage I am now being inundated with unwanted calls and emails.
Chose a company to come and do the survey but have been bomb barded with phone calls, texts and emails from multiple companies
advertising surveyors local to me ? I don't think Swindon & Brighton are local to Nth Derbyshire. They overwhelmed my email and in the end I couldn't be bothered trying to sort the wheat from the chaff and deleted the lot. The whole pupose of using a web site such as local surveyors direct is to cut out the hassle & keep costs as low as possible. I know that there are surveyors in the area but the closest name supplied was Manchester city centre. Most were very much further away which as a home visit was essential would have reflected in the cost. Altogether a morning wasted. Pushing button 'B' and diving under the desk is not what I call good customer service. Try button 'A' next time and put a bit of effort into it because when people ask for information on local services that is what they expect not shrapnel from every corner of the country.
I did not give permission to be contacted by phone - but had 3 calls! Nowhere did it say that I would be called or asked if I would like a call I wanted the information so that I could decide who to contact
At this time I was just looking at your website after which I was bombarded with emails and a phone call from surveyors. Modus was the most pushy so I deleted the lot until I am ready. Sorry, but I may avoid your website in future.
After looking for quotes I then got bombarded with emails from companies.
Don’t know what your cut is ,but resultant prices were a joke
I didn't need a Surveyor for sale purposes, only needed someone to help in adding a new boundary line to my deeds, due to acquiring additional land.
The service was good but one of the electricians’ prices did not match the quote on local surveyors direct. He was a lot more expensive.
Only one of the "local" suppliers contacted us, but just to say that they no longer operate in the Croydon area. I contacted one of the suggested surveyors myself; agreed a price and when I rang to arrange a date & time for a site visit I was told they'd get back to me in 5 or 10 minutes. 6 hours later I'm still waiting. Presumably so much work on that they're too busy to return a call ! The whole process was a waste of time.
The surveyor we employed had many excellent reviews but did not seem at all experienced. He did not deliver the report on time and when we complained he was quick to give us a full refund, which we appreciated and he was polite and seemed like a nice guy so we will therefore not leave him a negative review. But it does make me realise that even large numbers of reviews can be misleading if people know how to play the system.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,085 reviews