Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Doesn’t give hardly any contact information.
Not very good at local architects for me. My area is Harlow. I used trust a trader instead and found more local companies than this site.
Misleading. Said I would get quotes but actually just got a load of people contacting me. It was to appeal planning decision, so something companies could just quote for and thought it would reduce hassle of contacting companies individually but not the case so waste of time
total rubbish
Only one person contacted me via email. I called them back and constantly got a message saying the mailbox was full. I tried emailing asking them to call me as I couldn't get through and nothing.
No surveyor Is there for Rent Review.
I booked Derek Organ for EICR check and certificate on 25th March at 10.00am. He came around 11.00am. After checking he told us to give EICR report evening, then he text us to give weekend. From yesterday he ignored our calls, texts, email.
I looked in the price comparison site then contacted the company(Ian Hudson) which offered the cheapest quote. Within minutes I was contacted by someone (Neil Thomas) I thought was from the office of the company in question then I gave the job , paid in advance just before Ian Hudson contacted got back to me. The offers kept coming. I am not happy about my details being given away and I was hoodwinked by this person I gave the job to.
Waste of time no replies!
All far too expensive for an EICR
I used the site to find a surveyor who could value a small piece of land I own. Not one of the SIX surveyors I contacted wanted the job unless it was also to value my house. Their greed was obvious - there is more money in valuing houses! These surveyors are really estate agents touting for business. I did not want an estate agent, just a real surveyor The web site "Local Surveyors Direct" is misleading. You will not find a real surveyor here!
Chose contractors from list and emailed them, no response, nothing heard. So pretty much a waste of time.
No response to my email request for assistance from a registered architect on your system.
Not local and not instant quotes.
Awful platform. I wanted to check prices and ended up receiving calls from all 5-7 companies that they've listed. All of them got my details and I had to chat with each of them.
Used this service previously and was contacted by a company called Merriott Chard Ltd, read reviews online worst company ever now in Administration leaving over a million pounds owed to creditors. Used the service yesterday looking for building plans and the same company under the name LCS Ltd (Low Carbon Spaces LTD) IS Operating and suggested to me. Same owner same surveyor who actually tried to call me. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
Hi - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate this and take the appropriate action.
only one trades person responded to enquiry
no response from locals
I didn't realise, but your contact details get sent to all local firms who then either call or email straight away. So I received a barrage of calls before I had even had a look at the suggested list!
EVERY QUOTE IS FAR TOO EXPENSIVE.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,086 reviews