Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

I booked Derek Organ for EICR check and certificate on 25th March at 10.00am. He came around 11.00am. After checking he told us to give EICR report evening, then he text us to give weekend. From yesterday he ignored our calls, texts, email.
Speedy response helped me find a surveyor promptly.
I looked in the price comparison site then contacted the company(Ian Hudson) which offered the cheapest quote. Within minutes I was contacted by someone (Neil Thomas) I thought was from the office of the company in question then I gave the job , paid in advance just before Ian Hudson contacted got back to me. The offers kept coming. I am not happy about my details being given away and I was hoodwinked by this person I gave the job to.
Useful to go to such a site to find information
I can't write review becuse in the end I didn't need an electrician, as it turns out I don't need an EICR. However, your website was very impressive and I shall certainly use it again when I need something.
I received immediate response to emails I sent to architects and am very grateful.
Had a quick response, the website was easy to use.
Very prompt response
Very efficient,
Waste of time no replies!
Good very easy to follow
Excellent services. I was sent a choice of companies and managed to organise a survey straight away.
All far too expensive for an EICR
Easy to use and got very quick an polite responses
I used the site to find a surveyor who could value a small piece of land I own. Not one of the SIX surveyors I contacted wanted the job unless it was also to value my house. Their greed was obvious - there is more money in valuing houses! These surveyors are really estate agents touting for business. I did not want an estate agent, just a real surveyor The web site "Local Surveyors Direct" is misleading. You will not find a real surveyor here!
it was very informative and helpful , I recommend to others too .
Very quick responses. Very efficient and helpful
Quick response but ignored the postcode & only one was prepared to quote for Yorkshire, the rest were for Surrey or Hampshire
Really great!
Chose contractors from list and emailed them, no response, nothing heard. So pretty much a waste of time.
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,099 reviews