Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

It was very helpful. I had no idea how to select a surveor i could trust
An excellent way to compare let’s of quotes in a very easy and effective way
Very useful service, just by few click one gets a list is Architects in the area with all the information and contact details and they can contact you too ... I have got the list and few have been in touch already so will be in touch once I have some time on my hand . Thank you for your help and keep up the good work . Pradip Mehta - Leicester
If only it was this easy to find other services! I had replies immediately and a visit the next day, I am very satisfied.
Great. Easy to use. Very helpful advice and information. Just what we needed.
In my opinion a highly professional and knowledgeable company and I would have hesitation in recommending them. Excellent on all fronts.
Wish I’d looked here first!
Very helpful thank you x
I am a tenant , and my landlady asked myself, if I would contact a local electrician to carry out an E.I.C. REPORT which was long overdue, and needed; to take the one bed property, to the next level of government legal requirements . Local surveyors direct were very helpful, in supplying a list of qualified electricians, with varied competitive prices. I contacted david Richard , to carry out the inspection. Who turned up very promptly, in the morning. David explained what was needed by legal requirements and carried out his work in a professional manner explaining any changes that needed to be made. I Was very happy, with the visit, and will definitely; use and recommend david and local surveyors direct again to friends and family. Kind regards. R.k moon.
Easy to complete on-line form with a quick response. Enquiry followed up the following day by some of the surveyors. Very pleased.
Excellent service! Brilliant service provided, would recommend.
I haven’t been in touch with anyone yet. But your site was very easy to use , and very informative .
Excellent service. We had been let down by a surveyor and needed to find a replacement quickly. I entered the postcode of the property and within minutes had contact details and quotes from available surveyors in the area. I contacted a few and arranged for one to come and conduct a survey the following week. Excellent service, wish I'd known about it in the beginning!
excellent and effective, got what i wanted it in less then 2 days
Andrea Bailey did my survey within a hr of me calling her. Got my certificate and paid within a day excellent would recommend.
Good service
In response to my enquiry, I was sent the names and contact nos. for seven surveyors/structural engineers. Three of them e-mailed me quite soon, and I phoned some of the others. Within a matter of hours, I'd got a site visit arranged for five days later. So this was very useful for me.
Very easy to use site. We found exactly what we were looking for. A Surveyor for our house purchase and a Removable Company.Both were local to where we live and very competitive and contacted us within 24 hours 😀
Easy and simple to use and prompt in responding to your needs.
Very quick response and got a very helpful architect to assist us. Very pleased with the service
Local Surveyors Direct is rated 4.27 based on 4,087 reviews