Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

Great service and expertise at Lilly Tile and Stone. They’ve helped me with advice and the service is always quick.
Very happy with Lilley T&S. Had a delivery come on time, albeit with some wrong items. phoned in and after a short conversation everything was sorted out. Really good customer service. Congrats
Excellent value for money
Order complete and on time
Excellent service. Would recommend.
I am giving a 3 for the fast delivery but as for as for the product I was very disappointed
Ordered edging strip and chose courier delivery, as needed fairly quickly. Items did not turn up on day they should have. Contacted Lilley and was told delivery could be up until 1830 that evening. You use Tufnells who, apparently don’t have parcel tracking. Items did not turn up. Next morning called again. Was told you would contact Tufnells and get back to me. I expressed my disappointment at paying £24 delivery and not being able to track the delivery. Waited almost 2 hours and still no call. Called back and was told you had emailed Tufnells and were waiting for a reply. Why couldn’t you call Tufnells? When I complained about this £24 service I was told you would reimburse for a standard delivery. Of course this hasn’t happened. Totally shocking way to treat customers. Although the product is first class, your customer service is third rate at best. I don’t suppose anything will come of this review and I really don’t expect it to. I will do what I always do when receiving poor service. I’ll take my money somewhere else.
I spoke to a representative on the phone and they were very helpful.
I ordered a pallet of compound and it arrived when estimated.
I would definitely use again thank you.
Very good communications between us, delivery on time. I would say that the picture online of the tiles doesn’t show that the design is not as crisp in real life.
Arrived as expected and well packaged.
I had a leaking problem with a large screened water feature. I was put through to
A very knowledgeable person ,who identified my problem and advised on the right
Product to fix the leak.
Item was sent immediately even under lockdown circumstances.arrived quickly
And seems to be perfect. Thankyou and kind regards.Paul CB.Essex
Very helpful staff. Efficient ordering service even with Covid restricitons in force. will definetely use again and will recommend locally.
Very poor on delivery. We paid for express delivery (£22 iirc) but it only arrived on the day that it would have been for free delivery. No refund of the £22.
Easy to order and prompt delivery.
The right product, at the right price, delivered swiftly. Can't argue with that.
Products I bought were great very reasonably priced / super quality and the delivery was excellent very fast. Highly recommend.
Great service and quick delivery.
Excellent friendly service.

Were able to change delivery address last minute.

Recommended.
Excellent service and very prompt delivery.

I would not hesitate to recommend to friends.
Good product, easy purchase, efficient
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 1,049 reviews