Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

I purchased schluter kerdi drain from Lilley Tile and Stone. The price was good, It arrived quickly, and the after sales was excellent. Well done!
Professional and fast service
Great service as always and quick delivery
Stu @ Lilley Tile & Stone has been a fantastic help to me whilst navigating the renovation of my bathroom. His knowledge of the products they sell has been exemplary and he has been extremely patient with my own lack of knowledge! Couriers delivered a damaged product and within minutes of me emailing him, he was on the phone and ordered a replacement. I definitely recommend this company and Stu in particular.
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff, quick delivery, couldn't ask for more.
Excellent service, good advice, good delivery and good price.
Very easy to order online and very quick delivery
Excellent service. Helpful, quick and efficient.
This is my second purchase, exceptionally fast service, once ordered my goods were packed and shifted within 2 hrs and I received them the next day, even though it was a bank holiday weekend. Would reccomend and definitely will use them again.
i have used Lilley Tile and Stone for several years now and have recommended them to others. Great service, have never been let down. Always willing to answer questions. will defo use again..
EASY TO ORDER ON LINE AND VERY PROMPT DELIVERY NEXT DAY
Excellant service
Sexy service
Very helpful when asking advice about products. Very fast delivery and great product.
Ordered 2 containers of gel adhesive, dispatched fast, got 1 the next day, the other the day after
Website brill, great price and super next day delivery....😊
excellent service, very impressed
Good prices, efficient service and rapid delivery. What more could you want.
Extremely efficient service and excellent customer service. I had a phone call to inform me that part of my order would be coming from Germany and was asked if it was ok for delivery of these items a few days later than expected. I was really surprised and impressed by the courtesy and professionalism demonstrated. Thank you so much.
I placed my order just after lunch and it arrived the next day. The packaging and product was excellent, I'll certainly use Lilley Tile & Stone again.
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.73 based on 750 reviews