Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

prompt delivery easy ordered from website single ramp strip not refused due to not bulk buying. very pleased thanks
I placed my order and arranged the Delivery. The items were received 3 days earlier than expected but during the time the courier had specified. Perfectly happy with the website, the short phone conversation I had with Lilley Tile and Stone and with the Delivery. No qualms whatsoever in recommending them to others and I will be using them again. Brilliant. Thank you.
The item ordered was delivered on time. The item was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. The item was exactly as it was described on the website.
I called very late on a Friday afternoon, 15:50, to order some Mapei grout. As it was so late I did not expect the phone to be answered; to my surprise it was. My requirements were discussed, the batch date of the grout confirmed by someone going to the shelf and checking, the delivery charge to my home address confirmed and payment made all in a matter of minutes. Such great service so late on a Friday afternoon. The delivery was tracked and I received updates including the time of delivery; goods arrived on time as quoted. Great service from a truly dedicated team.
Products very well priced, knowledgeable and helpful staff! Ditra matting is very cheap with these guys and all products are packaged very well. In summary, a reliable company to do business with.
Good service but haven't used product yet
Really efficient Well pleased
I needed a special tile paste ASAP, as I had run out midway through a job. I used Lilley Tile and Stone to get the 20KG bag delivered, I used the standard delivery option and they surprised me by delivering in about 1.5 days from the web order being sent. If I needed anything else regarding Tile and Stone I would look at this company firstly.
accurate description and fast delivery
Great service. Friendly and clear from my first enquiry. Quick and efficient following my order. Would recommend and use again.
Amazing service. Delivered within 2 days and texts and emails advising on stages reached. Great product. Good value compared to other sites.
I needed some sealants in a hurry having been let down by another supplier. First class service and prompt delivery, highly recommended.
The part I ordered was out of stock I received a phone call within 2hours advising me and suggesting alternatives which I ordered and received next day Faultless service thank you
Ordered some Mapei coloured grout and arrived so quickly! Top service!!
Lightning fast delivery and high quality product
Great price on the website for the grout I ordered and the delivery charge was very reasonable indeed. I missed a call from the delivery company as I was on my way back home at the time and a chap from Lilley Tile and Stone also rang me to let me know the delivery driver had arrived and he wanted to make sure everything was delivered ok. Brilliant standard of service! I'd highly recommend them and will use them again.
excellent service next day delivered
Great advice when called delivery and price excellent
Can't recommend Lilley Tile and Stone enough! I forgot to order tile sealer, so e-mailed them to ask if they could add to my order and it was no problem at all. Also one of the items sent was incorrect, so they sent the correct item next day. Great communication and very helpful! Would definitely use this company again. Thank you very much for great service Stu!
Urgently required a same brand and colour grout.. Local DIY stores did not have it. Ordered from Lilley Tile and Stone on Friday and received it today (Monday). Super efficient service. Thank you!
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 736 reviews