Light Supplier Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Light Supplier

How would you rate Light Supplier ?

"Great service and were very helpful and friendly when I had to call to double check what I was purchasing. Definitely recommend 👍 My experience with the delivery service was not so positive. However, LightSupplier responded to my email immediately and refunded the cost. So overall a very good service from LightSupplier."
"After an initial hiccup with my delivery, I have now received my order. Many thanks for all your help sorting it out it was much appreciated. I now the customer will be pleased with her lights when I go back next week. Looking forward to dealing with you in the future."
"Very good website. Easy to order with very fast delivery. Will definitely use again"
"This was the only company that could supply all the items that I required, the items were at a competitive price, with fast delivery, and free delivery......Highly recommended and will use again."
"Very impressed with service from start to finish. Great quality product Throughly satisfied. Thank you."
"I'm very happy with your items! Thank you!"
"Ordered kitchen cabinet lights delivered within 48hrs great service. Will use them again."
"LED tubes arrived next day and were just the job. Can't fault the service."
"Replacement for Intertek model - arrived as promised and relatively easy to fit and lights functionality seems good"
"Ordered LED under cupboard lights. Mis-ordered the number required, but a quick phone sorted it out promptly. Order delivered quickly and lamps just what I need. Thanks"
"Great quality product. Arrived on time. Will definitely use again."
"I was most impressed with the service and advice I recieved prior to making a purchase. My initial enquiry was dealt with the following day and all of my technical queries were addressed. I completed my purchase the following day and the products arrived within three days and were well packaged. Unfortunately there were some items missing from the order and my email was responded to immediately and the missing items were express delivered to me. Mistakes happen from time to time but the way in which they are dealt with is the real test of good customer service. Light Supplier excelled at this. 5 stars!"
"Excellent service dispatch same day received following day."
"Great products at a good price and speedy delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Fast delivery, correct product."
"Perfect. Good advice and fantastic delivery. Thank you"
"quick delivery, good price, excellent product."
"Lighting arrived on time but connecting cables were the wrong type but problem sorted with a next day delivery"
"You can usually tell how good a company is when something goes wrong. I was sent only 4 items in a 6-item order. Light Supplier apologised within 24 hours and arranged for the goods to be sent overnight so I received them within two days of the error being made. That's pretty good in my book so I would use them again."
"Delivery was very quick. Thanks!"
Light Supplier is rated 4.70 based on 448 reviews