Light Supplier Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Light Supplier

How would you rate Light Supplier ?

"Fantastic service, found everything I needed on the website. I can’t fault the service I received, the guys are responsive and get back to you so quickly with answers, thank you!"
"I have not installed the lights yet but good great and delivery service was very quick and efficient."
"Unfortunately the item sent was totally different to the on I ordered from the website and as it was urgently needed I had to adapt it to fit. I won’t be using this website again ☹️"
"Lights ordered received as per notification e mail. Very impressed with packaging. Lights are good quality. This is the second time I’ve used the company and would not hesitate to use them again."
"Excellent service with fast delivery, could not ask for more"
"next day delivery. Excellent service"
"Very fast delivery. Great product and excellent customer service. Will use again. Thank you."
"The lights arrived swiftly, undamaged & both worked fine and were easily installed."
"Good LED replacement at a Great price. I will certainly use these guys again."
"excellent product, easy to fit and works a treat"
"Excellent all round. Helpful, prompt and good product."
"Good product and helpful staff"
"Great product. Fast delivery and no problems. Thanks"
"Good quality item very good price fast despatch well packed would use again"
"Great service! we needed bespoke rails and Light Supplier where able to help us out"
"Great service again have previous bought from light supplier, good always arrive quickly and are brilliant lights"
"Just the light we have been looking for, gives an amazing light output! Quick delivery"
"Good Product, good price, quick delivery"
"Recently had occasion to buy replacement lights for the Kitchen under cupboards I was not sure if I was looking at the right thing so rang and asked all my questions and got all the help and advise I could have wished for, so then tried a single unit as a trial project, not only did it work first time but I quickly followed up with two (2) further orders to do the original job and also a further lighting area in a matching manner. So Helpful, knowledgeable and great product and the price was also right for my budget. Recommended"
"Excellant"