Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
My experience has been a good one, quality products at very reasonable prices. I was surprised that the items came in there product packages only wrapped in bubble wrap, having said that the items arrived in good condition and I didn't have a carboard box to recycle. Had I placed my orders together I would have had free shipping too. I would definatetly use them again.
Posted 47 minutes ago
Good fast delivery and great product
Goods delivered as promised
Great quality product, easy website to navigate and place order. Good customer service
Very happy with delivery
Excellent customer service from the team at Light Supplier, they swiftly resolved a problem with the delivery of some downlights, really excellent service.
Good light for working under, no flicker because the light source is LED's, perfect for above my computer work desk.
just what i ordered
Prompt delivery. Exactly what I needed to replace an old fluorescent under cabinet light system.
Great service and extremely helpful . Would recommend as they also have a superb range
Perfect answer for storage and access.
A great product and great service, highly recommend
Bought strip lights for under kitchen cabinets. They arrived nice and quickly, very well packaged and were reasonably priced. Fitted them without any issues. Good quality lamps.
Good product promptly received. No complaints
Excellent products & good service.
Faulty driver on triple led lighting. Replaced with new driver recently purchased from first time customer -Light Supplier. Problem resolved. Quick and efficient service at competitive price. Highly recommended.
These lights were to replace tired fluorescent fittings which had been in a little while and are a great replacement. The build quality are good and have a decent length of cable and hopefully they have a long life expectancy Good delivery
Light Supplier 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Fast delivery, great service and brilliant product! Really happy!
I am still awaiting for my product, despite ordering over 10 days ago, I’ve chased twice to be told it is with the courier, yet I have had no contact from the courier and on today’s call was told I had been emailed about the situation...I’m still awaiting that email.
Bought some under cabinet LED lights. They arrived very well packaged in bubble wrap in a timely manner. Installed, and looking great. Thank you. Great service.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,362 reviews