Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
This light was spot on now I no I can order more very good
I ordered some shallow downlighters, very fast and efficient service and quality fittings, I would definitely use them again.
Does what it says on the can. Excellent product, service and delivery.
Thanks Guys, excellent service ordered on 16/06/2021 delivered on 19/06/2021. Well wrapped. Quite easy fix. Working Great. At a Great Price. Will definitely use again.
Ordered items arrived in 4 days, however two items were incorrect. Contacted Light Supplier to inform them and was told replacement items would be sent out same day. They took 16 days to arrive
Lights, as described on site, arrived very quickly and well packed. Cannot fault Lightsupplier, brilliant service.
No progress communications without chasing. Order got lost, had to request refund.
Not the cheapest but these guys have what you need and deliver promptly.
Perfect product for my project. Reasonably priced. Delivery by Royal Mail took 6 not four days. The website hosting the vendors "info" mail addtess appears to be off line. They answer the phone promptly, though. Overall, I'd buy again.
Very pleased with the LED under cabinet warm white lights. A huge improvement on the old mini halogen lamps. The delivery, just outstanding! Thank you.
Light Supplier 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Excellent product. Excellent service
Ordered items and payment was taken 2nd June. Nothing had arrived. I emailed on the 11th June asking when we could expect delivery and as yet have had no response until I get an email asking to write this review. I can’t review the product as I don’t have it and I can’t review the customer service as I haven’t had that yet either. I can’t answer the rest of these questions about delivery or quality. I hope they are worth the wait
Under cupboard LED lights work very well and enhance the kitchen. Ordering is easy, there is technical help if you need it and delivery is very prompt. Would highly recommend!
Excellent product at a good price.
Very efficient service received, thank you.
Excellent product.
My first order was accepted and then payment was refunded several days later without any explanation or communication. My second order was processed ten days ago and I still haven't received the goods and there has been no comms.
Items bought arrived promptly, undamaged, with good fitting instructions. Easy to fit and working well.
Products have been just what I was looking for. Advice of despatch wold be an improvement.
Great product and arrived promptly.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,873 reviews