Light Supplier Reviews

Based on 2,299 reviews
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Order arrived promptly.
All items ordered arrived quickly and in good order, (under kitchen unit lights) fitting was easy, all lights working well, we are pleased with this company, would use again highly recommended.
Excelent product. Just what I wanted
Product arrived promptly and was very easy to install
Ordered 4 lights 2 faulty Rang up and instead of sending 2 replacements out they sent 1 Rang and again and waited a week nothing Do I actually had to buy another one as the customer had been waiting weeks
The whole process was good, from ordering to delivery. Lights seem good too. Hard to see how they could have done better.
I ordered a single LED downlight and it arrived in a good packaging. There was a small plastic cover and a clip missing indicating that someone had opened the box and taken it. I needed it quickly so I installed it anyway and made good with electrical tape. Not ideal but it was isolated. It works fine so I didnt return but if you sell something on the internet, you need to make sure the contents of the box are complete.
I did 3 purchases: I have bought lights and at the next purchase i bought an 3 extensions for it, i realised that instead of 3 extensions i required 4 .. i asked if it will be possible to include one more extension to the previous order, never got the reply, and for 1 extension that costed £1.5 payed again p&p £4.5.. Its ok, i need it, but communication is 👎
Light supplier offers a great selection of lighting solutions. Recently for an unknown reason some of the recessed lighting suddenly died, and Light Supplier kindly and professionally replaced them without any issue. Kudos to the team!! Happy with the 240V LEDs!
Ordered a set of kitchen under cupboard lights they came very quickly but after fitting we decided we needed a extra light I was a bit worried that I might not be able a single light but it was not a problem contacted the office and they sent me a link so that I could order a single one, very pleased with my experience hence 5 Stars.
Good choice. Good quality product at the right price. Quick delivery.
Excellent product, but unable to provide all the parts- special connections not available. Otherwise very Google.
Very good service arrived quickly Product very good
Excellent choice and prompt delivery to Highlands of Scotland at no extra charge. Would recommend.
As discribed quick delivery
We bought under counter lights and plinth lights for our new kitchen. Very competitive prices and excellent customer service.
Component supplied didn’t look like the one I saw on line when I made the purchase. After checking the spec it was clear that the one supplied would do the job and I confirm that it did.
They have an biased helpline which is tremendously useful.
Excellent servive and delivery. Product very good
Great range, very fast delivery
Light Supplier is rated 4.64 based on 2,299 reviews