Light Supplier Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Light Supplier

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy

"I have bought a few items now and always quick and reliable service the products are really good and any issues they have always got it sorted out. Spoke with John in a few occasions and nothing is an inconvenience. Fully recommend"
Katie Woodward
"Really happy with price and delivery"
"I am happy with my led lights although I thought they wud of been a lot brighter behind tv for overall effect"
"Good service and good products. The LED undercupboard lights were finally a product that could just slot into the clips and use the wiring I already had from flourescent tube fittings. Initially there was one item missed in my order but the customer service was excellent to put it right at their earliest opportunity. Everyone makes mistakes but it's how they deal with it that matters. Thanks!"
"This was my first purchase from Lightsupplier.co.uk, The website was very easy to navigate with excellent descriptions of the products, found what i needed at a very good price paytment process was fine. Lights delivered by Royal Mail in good time. On unpacking I found the lights are very good quality with brackets for vertical and horizontal fitting and enough screws for both types of fitting. So to sum up I am very impressed with both the service and the product and won't hesitiate to use again."
"Fast efficient service. Good quality product."
"Still no answer to my email... Paid for 5 lights and extra for next day delivery...received 3 lights only - next day. Emailed company 48 hours ago and no reply so far. Disappointed customer at this moment. Hopefully they will reply."
"Unfortunately, I have had to return these lamps. I ordered them as I thought they were the plugin type. I’m disappointed I have nowhere to wire them in or I would have kept them as they are lovely lamps. Best regards"
"Everything as described and arrived on time"
"Very happy customer, I needed products shipped to France and light Supplier where only too happy to help and the lights arrive very quick"
"Good quality product and fast delivery, no complaints"
"Been waiting for nearly 2 weeks, phoned 3 times to check where lights are, still not arrived."
"Fantastic product, looks great and gives off fanstic light, delivery was very quick and presales questions very answered quickly"
"Very helpful advice was quickly provided when I asked a question via the website. An item on my order was not delivered but this was quickly addressed and posted the same day they were made aware of it."
"Purchased under cupboard lights. Stylish sleek design. Easy to install. Great illumination. Excellent after sales service."
"Brilliant lights as described."
"Delivery arrived mid-morning on the scheduled and LED lights were fit for the purpose I purchased them for"
"Great product (under cupboard slim line led lights) prompt delivery at a good price ."
"Good clear informative web site ,very happy with the purchase,delivery time excellent.absolutely recommend this suppier."
"I placed an order for some cabinet lights but I ordered cool white instead of warm white. Having realised my mistake I sent an email as it was a Sunday. At 6.30am on Monday I received an email confirming that the order had been changed and the correct lights would be delivered which arrived on Tuesday. Just shows that the company does value their customers and ensure a high level of customer service, even when the customer makes a mistake. Would highly recommend. 5*"
"Found exactly what I was looking for (couldn’t find it on eBay) fast efficient delivery."
"Delivered on time .... excellent service"
"Purchased under-cabinet light units, very pleased with the product but arrived without enough connecting leads. One phone call and they were overnighted to me. Great service, good prices."
Light Supplier is rated 4.66 based on 857 reviews