Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The lights were delivered on time and as specified.
All good thanks
Very speedy service thank you
I ordered on Thursday Lunch time for next day delivery and paid an extra £9.99 However, I was disappointed as I didn’t receive my order until Monday morning I had to call to get my tracking number and was told it would be sent to me. I didn’t get my tracking number. It made me nervous so I was relieved when my order arrived
have been trying to source these down lighters since a customer of my sons wanted to replace a faulty set in the kitchen.these are the same type as those that are fitted with a few more led's in the fitting so Light Supplyer came up trumps and good delivery not installed as yet hopefully they will work on existing led driver,suppyers rep said they will be fine.
Fast efficient great service, and the under cupboard lights great price and value, thank you
Ordering the lights was straightforward and the web site was easy to use.
Really good delivery service and the lights are really good quality. Easy to fit and have placed them onto a remote. Good job and thanks!
Slight problem with incorrect part. All solved with one phone call. Very good service.
Prompt, efficient, clear - excellent service, from the web-site, ordering, right through to delivery, and the product is just what they said too - and although I had roughly known what to buy, the description proved very accurate.
Good website described the product accurately. The lights I ordered arrived quickly with no problems. Good service overall.
Very good product, does what it said in the description.
Good quality product fast delivery no problems thank you.
Just the item I wanted at a good price with fast delivery
Would buy from this company again.
The items were supplied promptly, and of good quality
Lights arrived and as stated ,were very easy to fit and very bright absolutely delighted
Excellent communication and delivery on time
Product as described & expected, price ok, light colour is a little lower than 4000k, probably 3800k but hey they look great, delivery a little tardy but overall good.
Prompt and no fuss.