Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Light Supplier 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Light Supplier 3 star review on 28th August 2017
Light Supplier 5 star review on 17th May 2017
michael oliver
More Photos & Videos
Disappointed not to receive any order update e.g. shipping date, until 11 days after the order was placed
The undercounter lights are very good and simple to install.....delivery was prompt but got sent 2 different lights ....one warm ..one cool white light which looks odd....I did call to explain and was told a replacement would be sent out but as yet ( 3 weeks ) nothing
I ordered on Thursday Lunch time for next day delivery and paid an extra £9.99
However, I was disappointed as I didn’t receive my order until Monday morning
I had to call to get my tracking number and was told it would be sent to me. I didn’t get my tracking number. It made me nervous so I was relieved when my order arrived
Product as described & expected, price ok, light colour is a little lower than 4000k, probably 3800k but hey they look great, delivery a little tardy but overall good.
Delivery took way too LONG, Otherwise OK.
Equipment good. Delivery very slow. Twice the time they said on the order.
Product took a week to arrive, so didn't get time to use it as planned at a show I was attending
Delivery not that quick but received in good condition.
Wasn't what I ordered either as I ordered Pilatus and got Baloubet.
Unfortunately the lights didn't turn up so John gave me a refund.
Goods supplied but delivery let down by courier. A four way, GU10 light bar was supplied and should have been complete with GU10 LED lamps, these were not included with the fitting and replacement lamps were sourced from elsewhere.
How can I write a review. when I have not had delivery?
I am reasonably satisfied with the product however 1 of the fittings is faulty and I have sent an e-mail on June 10th intimating that I have a faulty fitting and asking what action I should take in order to have it replaced.
I am somewhat disappointed that to dat I have received no response. Hence the reason for giving a rating of 3.
Unfortunately driver was faulty awaiting a replacement.
The company responded immediately l reported the problem and are forwarding a replacement.
I brought under cupboards light they were great and good quality lights
I have not received my light ordered on 28th December 2018
The driver supplied is not the one advertised and purchased on the web site it was bought as a direct replacement the driver on the website has 3 plug 12v outlets on the driver the driver supplied has 12v flying Lead with a 3 connector box on it I bought this particular as it have a direct replacement if it had supplied as advertised update your web page please to what your really suppling which an intergated port driver
My first order left me wondering whether it had gone through the system, with no acknowledgment of the order or indication of when it might arrive. It eventually was delivered after 6 days. My second order was much more efficient and arrived 3 days after ordering, but there was still no communication.
Bought various LED lights and drivers. I liked the lights, (Sirius under cabinet). Delivery was slightly longer than anticipated. On unpacking, one item was incorrect (driver 6w instead of 30w ordered)- I phoned on a Friday, early morning, and was told the correct part would be dispatched immediately for overnight delivery. It did not arrive Saturday or Sunday so I emailed Monday and was then told overnight does not apply to weekends and I would receive it Monday. It didn't arrive then either, finally turned up Tuesday. This was very annoying as my electrician was waiting to install before being able to finish off.
Items were despatched later than the website suggests. Returns have not been acknowledged or refunded. Could be a little more efficient.
Light Supplier had the product we needed and posted it promptly.
Light Supplier is rated 4.66 based on 1,126 reviews