Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Equipment good. Delivery very slow. Twice the time they said on the order.
Product took a week to arrive, so didn't get time to use it as planned at a show I was attending
Delivery not that quick but received in good condition. Wasn't what I ordered either as I ordered Pilatus and got Baloubet.
Unfortunately the lights didn't turn up so John gave me a refund.
Goods supplied but delivery let down by courier. A four way, GU10 light bar was supplied and should have been complete with GU10 LED lamps, these were not included with the fitting and replacement lamps were sourced from elsewhere.
How can I write a review. when I have not had delivery?
I am reasonably satisfied with the product however 1 of the fittings is faulty and I have sent an e-mail on June 10th intimating that I have a faulty fitting and asking what action I should take in order to have it replaced. I am somewhat disappointed that to dat I have received no response. Hence the reason for giving a rating of 3.
Unfortunately driver was faulty awaiting a replacement. The company responded immediately l reported the problem and are forwarding a replacement.
I brought under cupboards light they were great and good quality lights
I have not received my light ordered on 28th December 2018
The driver supplied is not the one advertised and purchased on the web site it was bought as a direct replacement the driver on the website has 3 plug 12v outlets on the driver the driver supplied has 12v flying Lead with a 3 connector box on it I bought this particular as it have a direct replacement if it had supplied as advertised update your web page please to what your really suppling which an intergated port driver
My first order left me wondering whether it had gone through the system, with no acknowledgment of the order or indication of when it might arrive. It eventually was delivered after 6 days. My second order was much more efficient and arrived 3 days after ordering, but there was still no communication.
Bought various LED lights and drivers. I liked the lights, (Sirius under cabinet). Delivery was slightly longer than anticipated. On unpacking, one item was incorrect (driver 6w instead of 30w ordered)- I phoned on a Friday, early morning, and was told the correct part would be dispatched immediately for overnight delivery. It did not arrive Saturday or Sunday so I emailed Monday and was then told overnight does not apply to weekends and I would receive it Monday. It didn't arrive then either, finally turned up Tuesday. This was very annoying as my electrician was waiting to install before being able to finish off.
Items were despatched later than the website suggests. Returns have not been acknowledged or refunded. Could be a little more efficient.
Light Supplier had the product we needed and posted it promptly.
Disappointed by slow delivery - after paying £9.99 on Saturday morning for a quick delivery it arrived on Wednesday rather than Tuesday, but pleased with the product - Sirius ultra slim LED light strip - compact, bright and easy to mount.
Well not happy yet as the two LED lights have yet to arrive. Not urgent but should be here by now?
Cannot give a review as the lights I ordered are out of stock.
I am happy with my led lights although I thought they wud of been a lot brighter behind tv for overall effect
I've received the lamp and it looks great, however I'd suggest it's beyond the skills of your average punter to attach a plug to this. The light does not come with any flex and unless you want a connector block on display it requires dismantling. I had to cut up the connector block to get it into the back of the unit. I initially pulled out the circuit board to see of the connector block could fit underneath in one piece but it wouldn't. This meant the front switch had to come off and wouldn't go back on securely so I had to superglue it back in place. Another problem is the back plate used to attach it to the wall. The supplied screws are tiny and I've no idea what purpose they serve. I had to use three much larger ones (with wall plugs) and drill the back plate use a countersink bit to allow the screws to sit flush, otherwise the lamp wouldn't fit to the plate. So all in all not a straightforward job.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,008 reviews