Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Very quick despatch. Product as expected, well packaged. Price good.
Good service and good products.
The LED undercupboard lights were finally a product that could just slot into the clips and use the wiring I already had from flourescent tube fittings.
Initially there was one item missed in my order but the customer service was excellent to put it right at their earliest opportunity. Everyone makes mistakes but it's how they deal with it that matters.
Thanks!
This was my first purchase from Lightsupplier.co.uk, The website was very easy to navigate with excellent descriptions of the products, found what i needed at a very good price paytment process was fine. Lights delivered by Royal Mail in good time. On unpacking I found the lights are very good quality with brackets for vertical and horizontal fitting and enough screws for both types of fitting. So to sum up I am very impressed with both the service and the product and won't hesitiate to use again.
Delivery was a little slow, but made contact and product arrived very quickly
Good product, quick delivery.
Good price and good service
Pleased with LED strip lights and plinth lights fitted and working nicely thanks
Very happy with delivery
Great service!
The LED lights arrived on time, safe and sound.
Still not delivered
Really pleased with the under cabinet kitchen lights I purchased - they are so slim and sleek and will look fabulous.
I paid for express delivery, but sadly the courier delivered to the wrong address - a problem not caused by Light Supplier - but I was so impressed with how they went the extra mile to resolve the issue for me and also kept me updated. Would highly recommend Light Supplier for both their products AND their excellent customer service.
I have made a few purchases from Light Supplier over the last 4 years and have always found them professional and very helpful to deal with.
A business is often best tested when they have an issue to deal with. Earlier this year I purchased a light fitting that was not what I had expected. I raised this with Light Supplier and their response exceeded my expectations. Thank you
Good product delivered in a timely manner
A great product. I ordered 6 x 550mm kitchen under cabinet lights which arrived promptly and in good order. I found them easy fit, I wired then to a single switch so they all switch on at the same time, or I can switch them individually on the lamp itself. and make a great different to the look of the kitchen. Would have no qualms about ordering from Light Suppliers in the future.
Initially substitute bulbs were supplied as the ones I had ordered were not in stock, but although they were perfectly fit for purpose unfortunately they were not suitable as I had ordered bulbs to match the existing ones I have in my kitchen. John went out of his way to order the correct bulbs and get them to me swiftly without charge. I would recommend this supplier and would not hesitate to use them again
Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Fitted right in and worked perfectly. Would highly recommend this company
Good quality products at reasonable prices without overcharging for delivery.
Great service, helpful and efficient delivery. I would definitely recommend.
Very efficient service product packed well and delivered in quick time
Light Supplier is rated 4.68 based on 1,472 reviews