Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Very quick despatch. Product as expected, well packaged. Price good.
Good service and good products. The LED undercupboard lights were finally a product that could just slot into the clips and use the wiring I already had from flourescent tube fittings. Initially there was one item missed in my order but the customer service was excellent to put it right at their earliest opportunity. Everyone makes mistakes but it's how they deal with it that matters. Thanks!
This was my first purchase from Lightsupplier.co.uk, The website was very easy to navigate with excellent descriptions of the products, found what i needed at a very good price paytment process was fine. Lights delivered by Royal Mail in good time. On unpacking I found the lights are very good quality with brackets for vertical and horizontal fitting and enough screws for both types of fitting. So to sum up I am very impressed with both the service and the product and won't hesitiate to use again.
Replacement for failed unit sent very quickly and even though the Royal Mail failed to deliver, the first unit (leaving no card!). They went out of their way to ensure I got the replacement finally - and even next day after calling them.
The lights I purchased are fixed in place by magnets. The fixing magnets where missing from one of the units I ordered. Meaning I can’t install the light. Tried to get in touch with light supplier and was ignored. I’ve now bought some magnets and plan to fit them myself once they arrive. Not ideal.
Excellent quality lighting units, came complete with brackets and connecting lead.
Superb customer service, rang for advice before ordering and I spoke to a very helpful gentleman. Lights quickly delivered and really pleased with them. Thank you, will definitely use again.
Add on to my previous order, very easy to retro fit and use dimming device.
Item wasn’t quite the same as pictured but was same voltage and had the same connections. Priced nicely too
Unfortunately, I have had to return these lamps. I ordered them as I thought they were the plugin type. I’m disappointed I have nowhere to wire them in or I would have kept them as they are lovely lamps. Best regards
Very helpful advice was quickly provided when I asked a question via the website. An item on my order was not delivered but this was quickly addressed and posted the same day they were made aware of it.
Delivered on time .... excellent service
Easy ordering process and fast delivery. Would definitely use again.
Great company to deal with and customer service. Item great.
A A Received item was as ordered will use again
Excellent service. Unfortunately let down by post office delivery.
Very happy with my pop up socket, arrived next day
Very quick delivery. Well packaged. Exactly as shown on website. We would definitely recommend using this retailer and would order from them again without hesitation.
Excellent service and a great product
Struggled to find right bulbs elsewhere but managed here. Easy to use website; straightforward ordering; and very quick delivery. Will use again and recommend.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,008 reviews