Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Light Supplier 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Light Supplier 3 star review on 28th August 2017
Light Supplier 5 star review on 17th May 2017
michael oliver
More Photos & Videos
Needed to replace an old Halogen strip light behind a Bathroom wall mirror.
Info all available on site to get an LED replacement. Came in a couple of days and fits perfectly. 10 out of 10.
Easy to order, speedy delivery and excellent products.
My light fittings arrived in good time and they are now already fitted, replacing the halogen lights which were there before. They look very slim and discreet and they don't get hot like halogens do and are brighter.
I'm very happy with them.
I recently placed an order with Light Supplier and it was an all round good experience , I received the goods in time and they were fragile but packed well
excellent service and products as an working electrician will recommend your company.
Excellent products, and great delivery options.
Great products, brilliant prices and delivered in quick time. Perfect.
The lights came the right day they are perfect for what I need and fit the fittings I already have built in. Very pleased with the customer service provided.
Excellent service and quick delivery, this is my second order and both orders have been delivered on time and with quality products, very happy
Excellent service and product. Will buy from this company again.
Brilliant service. I ordered a few 12v lights which turn on by touch for my Campervan build. The website is easy to use, the price was very fair and the delivery was fast, especially considering the circumstances. I’ll definitely use Light Supplier again!! Very impressed.
Light for underneath kitchen work surface, bought to replace existing. Much, much better than old one way more light!!
prompt delivery, works as expected
I liked dealing with this company, they sent the item very quickly but also gave me back the money when I found that it wasn't suitable after all and had to send it back.
Very happy with delivery under the current circumstances (COVID 19). Website easy to navigate and easy checkout. Would definitely use this company again. Good communication from company throughout transaction. 👍🏼
No hassle service, received exactly what I ordered.
Transformer arrived as promised. Good quality part and for a novice I swapped out old one and now my kitchen under- cupboard LED light are back working again. Very satisfied customer 👍
Prompt supply and well packaged, very happy with the product.
Had a problem with 1 item .. no quibble replacement. Excellent customer service! Highly recommended
Good website, quick order delivery.
Light Supplier is rated 4.66 based on 1,126 reviews