Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Not arrived
Sent 2 different wattages one diffused one not - no description of this on website - very poor
Over charged me and when I phoned to complain, I was told it was VAT, although my invoice stated the price included VAT. The person I spoke to was very abrupt and rude on the phone. The only thing he got right was to issue a full refund.
very poor service waited 10 days for order when enquired about my order on 15feb told it was dispatched aye right😥😥
I have still not received the lights I ordered.
hi still waiting for the fitting its about a week and half now can you chase it up
After 10 daysas I have not received them yet I cannot submit a review.
Placed my order 10 days ago. As yet it hasn't been dispatched.
Ordered a light which was shown on the website as ‘in stock’. Got sent a completely different light. I called them and was told the light I was after was discontinued. Was promised a refund the following day but this has not happened. Avoid.
I haven’t heard anything about delivery since purchase on22nd December 2020. I had of hoped to install them by now nothing on website says they are closed. In fact it says open as usual !!
Ordered 2 sets of teramo kitchen under cabinet lighting kits as the web site said they were available on 7.12.20 and paid for only to find that I received a message from PayPal that I have received a refund no email, or message or telephone contact explaining that they didn’t have any stock of the items I ordered very poor service but they sent me these extension leads which I ordered a later date on the account I made on there company website
Still waiting for my lights to come. Can you please let me know when they will be here thank you
I am very disappointed because I placed an order on October 22nd. It is now November 27th and I still have not received my order. I was promised the order last Monday. It did not arrive. I was then promised this week and yet again it did not arrive. I have not heard anything from them since so have had to follow up yet again!
Placed order on 7th this month, still waiting for delivery, it's the 17th today. Not the best to deal with.
I am still awaiting for my product, despite ordering over 10 days ago, I’ve chased twice to be told it is with the courier, yet I have had no contact from the courier and on today’s call was told I had been emailed about the situation...I’m still awaiting that email.
Still waiting to receive the goods very dissatisfied u
Still not delivered
These lights are by far the worst thing I have ever bought on the internet. After one week all four lights have blown.
Wrong parts supplied rang up said will send replacements over a week later still not here. No good to me
Still not received order.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,821 reviews