Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
I ordered squares lights LED plinth kit, they came round NOT square and on top of that after fitting them, they turned out to be extremely fade can hardly see the light
Still haven’t received my lights and no email when I called on Thursday I was told they sent an email and my lights would be here either that day or the next this is Saturday now and no lights which has left me with an unfinished job that was important for Saturday
Still no answer to my email... Paid for 5 lights and extra for next day delivery...received 3 lights only - next day. Emailed company 48 hours ago and no reply so far. Disappointed customer at this moment. Hopefully they will reply.
Been waiting for nearly 2 weeks, phoned 3 times to check where lights are, still not arrived.
Don't waste your time and money on Wireless Hidden QI Charger
Refunded with no notification as to reason, so didn't know, until after a week of wasted time waiting....
I ordered an extension lead that was recommended by light supplier as being compatible with lights I bought from them but wasn’t . I tried contacting them, firstly for advice on the correct item and then again to request a refund and have not received a response. If anyone orders the Targa Anthracite under cabinet LED lights, you need the Leyton Toplink connectors not the JB system that is recommended by Light Supplier.
I have not received the light unit. I mailed you but no reply. Also called you no answer?
Terrible service. Sent wrong lights. Said they would send me correct lights but never arrived. Customer services then never answered my emails. Am stuck with lights I cannot use but have paid for and have had to order the correct lights from Amazon. Will not use this company again.
I ordered lights on 14th.February 2019 and paid immediately. I have not received them yet, nor have I had any E mail acknowledgement. It is now the evening of 21st February 2019.
Asked to write a review and yet I have still not received my order. Even after I raised the issue and told it would be resent...........still waiting. What am I reviewing mmmm!
Rubbish. Their contacts are useless. Whether by phone or by e-mail, any attempt to contact them fails. Their contact e-mail may as well be a 'do not reply' address because that is what one gets - no reply. Their contact telephone number is constantly engaged - 3 days spent trying to get through to them. Apart from the confirmation of my original order, there is nothing at all from them to tell me where my order is - "your order has been dispatched" or "your order will be delivered on dd/mm/yy". The items I ordered on 26th Dec were in stock (allegedly) but they still haven't arrived over 2 weeks later. If I could contact them to cancel my order I would but I can't because - short of driving over to Liverpool to confront them face to face - I can't get any response out of them. Rubbish.
Not received order yet
I haven't received my order. 'Nuff said.
I'm not so happy. My order has taken 2 weeks! Nobody contacted me to advise of the delay as suggested on their website would happen if orders were expected too take over 7 days. No-one responded to my email when I tried to contact them and now I finally receive my order it is totally the wrong fitting! I have tried to call and the phone just rings and rings! I know it is a busy time of year but other orders I have made with other companies on line have all arrived in good time. Will just have to keep trying to contact them!!
18th December, can't review what you've not received.............
Since payment receipt 8 days ago, nothing heard and nothing delivered
Sorry but have still to receive goods after a week having been charged £3.99 for delivery. Can’t review goods as I am still awaiting them.
Arrived 8 days after order (slow), brackets were missing from 1 box , contacted the seller , was promised brackets were sent immediately , alas they never turned up! Have had to manufacturer a bracket from the alternative fitment provided in other box. Generally the light have a cheap feel , cant recommend.
I got sent the incorrect light. I phoned to query this and was promised a new light. Nothing arrived!!!!
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,008 reviews