Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
The unit arrived on time and looked fine initially. However the image advertised a complete unit and the one supplied needs additional wiring to integrate it rather than just plug it in.
Unfortunately I cant write a review as I ordered my goods on the 24th May but haven't received them yet 1 june, im putting it down to the virus.
Haven't received any items or had any notice of delivery yet....not good
Very disappointed on how long it took for lights to be delivered after ordering.
Delivery took two weeks for delivery by Royal Mail 24 and order incomplete. Awaiting Refund for missing items, which were out of stock.
Very annoying, but otherwise seem very genuine folk to deal with
Jim
The lights I purchased are fixed in place by magnets. The fixing magnets where missing from one of the units I ordered. Meaning I can’t install the light. Tried to get in touch with light supplier and was ignored.

I’ve now bought some magnets and plan to fit them myself once they arrive. Not ideal.
Part sent was not the part ordered. The part could be used but additional work required for it to fit. No warning that an alternative part would be sent. Disappointing.
First order of 3 led cabinet lights arrived with no connection leads
Second order of 2 cabinet lights arrived with only 1 lead
The description clearly states leads are supplied with lights
So far I haven't received my order placed 7 days ago
My order went in 1 week today it was supposedly despatched on Tuesday of last week If it arrives tomorrow it will be one whole week. Sorry but that is not good enough
Missing fixing clips.
Emailed and phoned .. Two days later still waiting for clips.
Should have had confirmation they had received my request .
Came with absolutely no instructions and the construction was counter - intuitive.
It was delivered 10 days later than indicated. Still don’t know how to properly mount it.
problems with posting took 11 days for package to arrive.
I’ve received the wrong lights. I’ve ordered surface mounted but received recessed lights. Not happy, and this can be sorted promptly!
Ordered two sets of three lights and two drivers. The drivers supplied are not the ones from the web site as I expected. This is OK as they are good quility but the specs for these lights states the maximum length of the cable from the driver to the LED should not be more than 2 metres. The lights have a 1.5 metre cable and I needed to extend this so purchesed the prewired cable which is also 1.5 metres, meaning this is out of EMC standards. I also didnt open all the packets until installation time, then found one light is not the same! I sent two emails but have never had a reply.
To try and get round the cable problem I ordered another driver, this was the same as the other two but has a different output port system which requires adapter cables which were supplied. The packet it arrived in was OK but the contents inside had spilled out as there was no extra protection.
I cannot recommend this company due to the following

No reply to my two emails
wrong light supplied
poor packaging of the extra driver
Different port fittings on one driver
a complete lack of care in processing and packing items
Ordered on 12th November, it's now 22nd and no delivery. sent 2 emails requesting update and no reply to date. Not good service or customer care.
Ordered some under cabinet lights from the website. Didn't hear anything for 6 days (including a weekend) so phoned to query the order progress. No answer on 3 attempts. When I finally got through they said the lights had been discontinued and payment had been refunded. No sign of refund yet one week after ordering. Not impressed and would not use them again.
Hi placed my order on 30th Oct, still not received goods yet , spoke to someone on 6th Nov who said would have to resend.
I tried to call late in the day but got no response. I will try again today, my client was expecting fitting on Monday 5th. I still don’t know status of order.
I am still waiting for delivery and I have sent you email to which we have received no reply.
Suggest you complete transaction and then think about reviews.
Please advise when to expect delivery. Thank you
Poor communication from Light Supplier.
We were not given an estimated delivery date (even though we requested twice by email) so we could arrange the electrician. We were simply emailed "Items dispatched" which was not helpful in organizing the relative trades to complete this work.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,296 reviews