Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
I can’t write a review as I’ve not received the goods ordered on 8th April.
Order has not arrived yet even though website claimed 2-4 days delivery. 10 days so far and counting. No tracking was put on order so nothing I can do but wait. Not very happy as I had an electrician booked to fit the lights today and have had to postpone until further notice.
Sorry for giving you 2 stars, because the customer feedback pop up on your website is very annoying and there should be an option to switch it off. More annoying when you’re filling in details at the time of ordering.
Ordered warm white lights but neutral white lights delivered. Only discovered error after installation.
Poor comms and slow on delivery. Had to chase twice, was told order had been dispatched. 4 days later received email saying order had been dispatched.
Paid extra for next day delivery ... but delivery took 2 days. Also delivered to billing address not delivery address, which put on further delays on getting the lights
First time purchasing from them and still haven’t received my items and had no communication from them. I’m a tradesman and don’t really have the time to be chasing company’s for none delivered items as this takes my time up. Looks like I’ll have to though!
Was not dispatched on time and when I got in contact was no reply
The unit arrived on time and looked fine initially. However the image advertised a complete unit and the one supplied needs additional wiring to integrate it rather than just plug it in.
Unfortunately I cant write a review as I ordered my goods on the 24th May but haven't received them yet 1 june, im putting it down to the virus.
Haven't received any items or had any notice of delivery yet....not good
Very disappointed on how long it took for lights to be delivered after ordering.
Delivery took two weeks for delivery by Royal Mail 24 and order incomplete. Awaiting Refund for missing items, which were out of stock. Very annoying, but otherwise seem very genuine folk to deal with Jim
The lights I purchased are fixed in place by magnets. The fixing magnets where missing from one of the units I ordered. Meaning I can’t install the light. Tried to get in touch with light supplier and was ignored. I’ve now bought some magnets and plan to fit them myself once they arrive. Not ideal.
Part sent was not the part ordered. The part could be used but additional work required for it to fit. No warning that an alternative part would be sent. Disappointing.
First order of 3 led cabinet lights arrived with no connection leads Second order of 2 cabinet lights arrived with only 1 lead The description clearly states leads are supplied with lights
So far I haven't received my order placed 7 days ago
My order went in 1 week today it was supposedly despatched on Tuesday of last week If it arrives tomorrow it will be one whole week. Sorry but that is not good enough
Missing fixing clips. Emailed and phoned .. Two days later still waiting for clips. Should have had confirmation they had received my request .
Came with absolutely no instructions and the construction was counter - intuitive. It was delivered 10 days later than indicated. Still don’t know how to properly mount it.
Light Supplier is rated 4.67 based on 1,819 reviews