Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Kim
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Rebecca p
More Photos & Videos
3 sets of replacement blind slats, ordered, made, shipped & delivered within 6 weeks to a UK non- mainland address! They arrived in perfect condition as packaged so well and look absolutely stunning, couldn't of asked for a better service. Fantastic company, still able to deliver excellent results even with the disruption of Covid-19!
Great service and very helpful staff, thank you
Under no circumstances will your blinds be returned or refunded if you receive them and discover they are paper like quality, not good for keeping light out. Which is very disheartening. I was willing to order again provided thicker blinds but the company unwilling to work with customers.
Really impressed with my blinds and will be ordering more for rest of the house.. Also excellent price for the quality
Good value and quality with great sales and after sales service.
We ordered the replacement slats for our blinds just as the Covid 19 lockdown commenced. Naomi was great at communicating with us and we were happy to wait until the factory re-opened. Our order arrived today and we are so pleased with it. Would be happy to recommend Lifestyle Blinds to our friends. Thank you
The blinds are beautiful and I will definitely be buying more for the rest of the house. Would highly recommend.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Great prices and great quality.
The blinds were ready assembled with chains and weight, all I had to do was hang them, great fit as well.
Great service and great product! During the COVID19 crisis, I began working from home - but the only room in the house had no window coverings and the sun was blinding.

I measured the window and determined the correct size of cover, and placed an order. I really appreciate how the company understands that most people are not familiar with skylight size codes! All the information was double checked and mead again to make sure I received the right product.

Within a few days, my blinds were delivered and I was easily able to install them myself.

Fantastic solid product and very good customer service, from the CSRs but also from the company making an effort to ensure I received the right product.

Thank you!
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Ordered slats
Perfect Good quality very cheap
Great communication
Would recommend to everyone
Keep up the great work
Fantastic service.
Really pleased with the blinds.
Exactly the right colour and fit
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Have used lifestyle blinds for some time when replacing blinds ..quality superb, customer service stands out, Keeping you informed of any delays and why especially during the lockdown period. I highly recommend Lifestyle blinds for quality and more importantly customer service. Naomi has been a delight to correspond with on any of my orders. Thank you Lifestyle Blinds
Great service and communication really pleased the replacement blinds we ordered have really brightened up our conservatory
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 8th May 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Despite Covid-19 lock down, i had a little wait but still received my blinds, well done
Just received my second order. Really pleased with my new slats they look great. Really good fast service. Will recommend.
Very happy with my new venetian blinds. Quick delivery, even in lockdown. They look great and at a good price . Thank you 😊
Excellent value for money easy to fit and excellent customer service very happy with my purchase and have ordered some more for my parents
Ordered new slats, at a very good price, Delivery time was a little longer than anticipated, to be expected with the current lockdown situation.
Was delighted when they arrived, finishing touch to our newly decorated bedroom - thanks Lifestyle Blinds.
There are no negatives to my experience with Lifestyle Blinds. From the website which is very easy to use, the ordering process, quick delivery even in these very challenging times to the blinds themselves which are excellent quality and very easy to fit. All this and a very reasonable price. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Lifestyle!
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 746 reviews