Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Excellent service and great value. I ordered the wrong size Velux blind and Naomi at customer service could not have been more friendly and helpful. will definitely be a returning customer!
Very good service. Really pleased with our sheer roller blinds.
Great service! I ordered some replacement vertical blinds they arrived but I had made the mistake of ordering in cms not inches - I then realised I had ordered 3 sets of wooden Venetian blinds and done the same (they must have thought I lived in Wendy house). I phoned them and the lady was amazing she managed to stop them going in to production and refunded me so I could order the correct sizes - they arrived this week and are the correct size - thank you so much for your help
Just received my blinds i am so pleased with them, they look lovely. Would definately recommend, my daughter will be buying from you very soon.
Loved them thank you so much
Good company to deal with
Try satisfied with delivery time and quality. Would recommend.
Fantastic service easy to assemble would order again when needed
Simple ordering process with the option to get sample pieces to confirm colour, pattern and quality of material. Quick delivery and, if needed, excellent before- and after-sales support. I have used Lifestyleblinds several times and will not hesitate to use them again when I need replacement blinds.
very happy...easy to put up and make a great addition to my windows...thank you.....
Blind came when expected and is a good fit.
Perfect blind!! Just not sent with screws so make sure you get those :)
Fast, efficient excellent service. Product is also very good quality.
Delivery took a bit of time but I was happy with the overall service and my blinds are stunning
No problems at all
Very good quality & easy to assemble, would highly recommend.
The blinds do their job of being blackout, though there is a little light coming through between each slat, but I was rather disappointed that they crease easily. The finish seemed very basic too.
Really pleased with our blinds, almost completely black out the room! Initially we had issues fitting them but after an email got a rapid response and a helpful video to guide us! Thanks for 1st class service.
Excellent service many Thanks
Good replacements came with everything required didn’t take long to replace old blinds east to fit yes would use again
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 630 reviews