Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"Still waiting on my yarn."
Hello Peggy, We apologise on this odd occasion your order went missing. We have resend your order on 06/07 via DPD. Your order is due to arrive on 19/01. Please check our email for more details. Kind Regards Joanna
"Hi, I'm afraid this has not yet been delivered. Jane Price"
Hello Jane, we apologise for the delay. Your order was dispatched on 23.12 and tracking shows your order arrived on 28.12. We apologise for order was slower than usual to arrive due to Christmas. Kind Regards Joanna
"Ordered from Laughing Hens previously and it has been a delight with fast service and speedy delivery. However, the order in which I ordered Rowan Brushed fleece in both Cairn and Peak from the site, I was then told after payment these were out of stock and would be dispatched once in stock the following week and I'd be updated regarding the order progress. The Cairn colour was as described, dispatched approximately a week after ordering and arrived fine, with an email letting me know the Peak shade was still on order and hadn't been restocked yet. This was now the last contact I've had in over 6 weeks regarding this order, and despite me sending several messages enquiring about its status I have had no reply or contact from Laughing Hens. I'm extremely disappointed as its a site I've recommended to others, and since this order I've used the site again as a last resort and the service was great. I'm hoping that leaving this review will mean my ongoing saga with the 'peak' yarn can find a conclusion. Really frustrated at the lack of customer service, that I've been left not knowing if this wool will ever be delivered, or if I will be refunded for the cost, or if nothing will happen - as is whats been happening so far. - really frustrated and disappointed customer"
Hello Laura, Thank you for your review. We apologise you were not happy with the service received on this order, Your yarn has arrived today from Rowan. Your order will be dispatched this afternoon followed by a confirmation email to say its on the way along with a tracking number. Kind Regards Joanna
"I haven't received the yarn yet, so am in no position to review it! What is annoying is that it took you a week after I ordered it to let me know there was a problem - and to react to it. Sloppy!"
Hello Anne, We apologise for the delay. I hope you can appreciate Christmas is a very busy time for us and we apologise for the delay notifying you of the delay. Your order was dispatched on 23.12 tracking shows that your order was delivered on 28.12. Kind Regards Joanna
"Almost a week and I have not received a shipping notice, though I have a request to review a product I haven't received. Nor does the tracking site, after much processing, provide any information. Sorry to be so negative, but this is disappointing."
Dear Linda Glasgal,

Thank you for your review, we sent you an email on the day your order left our warehouse 30th November. we are sorry if you did not receive it.

We have checked the Tracking number and their appears to be a fault, we will report the problem tomorrow and hope to confirm later in the day the problem has been fixed.

Kind Regards
John Okell
"Would like better communication about when order was sent, a tracking number and when to expect it. Ordering was very easy."
Dear Sylvia Sears,

Thank you for your request for better communications. We are not sure if you saw our email to you sent on the day your order was despatched on 29th November at 17.28hrs.

Your order was sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Airmail service as per our Terms and Conditions and you are welcome to up grade the postage service to a Tracked one when you are in the Check Out.

We expect international parcels to leave UK within 48 hours but regret it is not possible to find out the speed of service provided by the postal Service in customers own countries.

Thank you for comments that you found our website easy to use.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind Regards
John Okell
"Hi Laughing Hens, I still waiting for my yarn to be delivered. If you have a chance, could you please to check how far it from me. Thanks a lot, Kindly regards, Marina"
Hello Marina. We apologise for the delay. Your order was dispatched on 21.11. Please check your email as further information has been sent. Kind Regards, Joanna.
"Usually very good but there was a dead caterpillar on the ball of wool which had obviously been eating it so had to return it. Not had this problem before."
We are very sorry about this, we have never has this happen before! The ball was returned and we issued a refund. We are always happy to exchange yarn with free delivery.
"On my last three orders from Laughing Hens I've had the same problem. I've been sent an e-mail stating that something is out of stock and that the item will be sent in a week. I've than heard nothing for several weeks and have then had to contact them to find out what's going on. The items have arrived eventually but it seems that their original e-mail is a standard one and that they actually have no idea when the items will arrive. This lack of communication about a realistic delivery date is particularly frustrating. They also take money from my credit card as soon as they receive my order even though they know the items aren't in stock, which I find unacceptable. After these three bad experiences, I won't be ordering from them again."
Hello Sue
We apologise you were not happy with the service received from Laughing Hens.
We send an email that says your order will be dispatched in a week as our average delivery time from our supplier is a week. We apologise that we were unable to fulfil your orders within a week due to delays from our suppler and understand our lack of communication on this occasion must be frustrating.
As an apology we have set up a 10% discount to use on your next order. To apply the code enter your email address as a voucher code at checkout.
Kind regards
Joanna
Laughing Hens
"I was very disappointed, having always had good service from them previously, I had placed an order on line and the payment did not go through so I received an email. I followed the advice on the email but they obviously dont check their answerphones or I would have received my good much earlier. It may be a one off , it may not...."
Hello Sue,

I am terribly sorry that your message to our office mobile was not picked up straight away as it suffers with bad reception.

To apologies for the inconvenience we would like to offer you 10% off your next purchase. To apply your discount enter your email address as a voucher code at checkout.

If there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,