Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Wrong ply wool sent have returned,still have not received the right one, have rung twice still waiting over a week. Not happy.
We apologise for our mistake.
Delivery took far too long
We apologise you were not happy with the delivery time. Your order was delivered within 3 days of ordering.
Too long to arrive
Hello. We apologise for the delay as you are based in the US orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days.
I ordered this yarn along with the pattern for a fairisle blanket, but the pattern, which when I ordered it failed to turn up, even though it was mentioned on the order slip.
I have only recently opened my parcel as I had a project to finish before hand.
Please can someone check it out.
My order delayed by 3 weeks over the Christmas period as my items were out of stock, I was offered a refund soon after ordering but was told the items would be in stock within a week so thought I’d wait. When I did finally receive it and start knitting I found I have skeins from two different colour lots. Now my project that has taken many hours work is marred by a strange subtle colour change.
I’ll be buying my yarn elsewhere in future.
I like Laughing Hens - their site is full of lovely yarns & patterns; however, communication about delivery times is terrible. My order took almost 3 weeks to arrive, with so few updates, that I needed to chase them. This is not the first time that this has happened. Please LH if you haven't got the stuff, please keep up a regular narrative with your customers.
I still haven't received my order!
Well the order was dated on the 24th of November and I stiil don't have my magazine.
I still have not received my order and when I click on the tracking link it does not have a tracking number so I can’t figure out when it is arriving. Frustrating.
Order never arrived. Wouldn't resolve anything until 2 weeks later. Then it was too late for me to get the goods in time. Disappointed with customer service.
Did not get the poncho pattern I ordered.
Tried to contact customers service, get no answer. Twice promise of discount; fedelity points and review, non applyable to coming purchase.
Hello Ingrid, I apologise you had had trouble with your discount. Please email Sales@laughinghens.com and we will work to resolve your issue. Kind regard, Joanna, Laughing Hens
sent wrong size knitting needles, and no reply from email I sent concerning same
We apologise for the delay getting back to you. The correct needles were dispatched on 30th Aug,
It was a postal thing. I paid for track n trace and gave delivery instructions for the courier. The package had a no. which also seemed to apply to other orders in other countries, Laughing Hens seen unable to explain this. It's not the first time it's happened. My package finally arrived but was taken to our Post Shop and i had to collect it the next day.

Nothing about this order, except the wool, has been satisfactory. A proper explanation would go a long way.

It seems as though the days of easy ordering from Laughing Hens may be over, I do hope not, I've asked yet again for an explanation, we'll see.
Hello Valerie. We apologise you were not happy with the delivery of your order. We have to put trust in Royal Mail that orders will be delivered safely . Your order was sent tracked and signed as requested. Kind Regards, Joanna Laughing Hens
The 3 ply wool I recently received was 2 ply.
I had waiting 1 month for my order in stock on the website but finally, not really in stock
Whilst I love the Addi needles and have no complaint there, when I placed the order, there was apparently stock available. Shortly after I received an email stating that one item had been sent but the other was out of stock. I prefer to be told the truth
We apologise you were able to over order without being informed of a delay. we have now changed out settings to show the stock levels and inform customers of delays. As requested we have refunded the delayed needles. We apologise for the inconvenience.
No information given about delay from order made on 5th April. No apology for delay. No replies to emails.
We apologise for the long delay.

Your order was completed on 13/06.

We have been slow to receive some stock from our suppliers, the issue has not been resolved.

Kind Regards

Joanna

Laughing Hens
the wool ordered took about 2 months to arrive despite the website saying it was available when the order was placed.
We apologise for the long delay to complete your order. We have been slow to receive some stock from our suppliers. This has now been resolved. your order was complete on 13.06.
In spite of all of my order being available according to the website I did only receive part of it, and there is a complete lack of communication as to when I can expect it to be delivered. Furthermore you have charged me also for the non-delivered items, which in no way is an acceptable procedure for what turns out to be an open-end delivery.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,992 reviews