Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Lovely, unusual lamp. I will definitely be buying future lighting from this company.
Works, arrived. But the plug is weird.
Late shipment Very high return charges Poor quality lamp
The site was easy to navigarte, customer service was fast, frienely and informative and the delivery was on time as promised.
Amazing product. Looks great in our bedroom. Ordered 2.
Wrong light was delivered and Lampsy wouldn't send correct light until they'd received wrong light back issued a refund a month after. Would not recommend or use again. Poor customer service.
Love our new lampshades. No issues at all with Lampsy.
The lamps I bought were great but the colour was not as expected. They were advertised as grey but were actually a beige colour. Returning the items was not easy as I had to contact Lampsy for their address and then pay return postage.
Hi Christine, we are always looking to improve on our customer experience so appreciate your feedback. Thanks, Imogen
Item arrived broken and because I did fit the item when delivered as workmen were delayed I could do anything about it and you can’t buy a replacement shade either.
Love these lamps… look perfect in our lounge!
Great service and beautiful lights at a good price. I was looking for deco to renovate my 1920s house, just the look without the huge cost.
Gorgeous lamps, very efficient service and prompt delivery. Delighted, thank you.
Great looking lamp and great customer services. I emailed asking for an update and I got a reply a few days later. The Andy desk lamp I ordered was well packaged and quality made.
First Class Product And First Class Service
Beautiful lights, we bought two and they look stunning, we wired them into the mains which worked well. They look amazing.
We’re extremely happy with our purchase and the service provided
Delay in sending order- and I had to chase up for regular updates.
Good design
Love my lamp, great service, fst delivery
Delighted with the plug in wall lights, look far more expensive than they were and cast a lovely warm light
Lampsy is rated 4.31 based on 659 reviews