Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Excellent range of lighting, easy to use website.
When I ordered the Contina Swing Arm Wall Light, I'd never heard of Lampsy before. I loved the design so I decided to take the plunge, but unfortunately it was out of stock. I dropped the Lampsy team an email to enquire if the lamp was coming back into stock and I got a really prompt and helpful response - not only informing me that the lamp was going indeed to be back in stock soon, but offering me the option to pre-order it to ensure I got hold of the colour I wanted, and to receive it quickly. I really appreciated the customer service agent going beyond just answering my question and instead thinking of a way to make it easier for me to complete my purchase.
The lamp arrived quickly and I must say, I was hugely impressed by the build quality - the metal body, ceramic globe and even the cord were of really high quality and look fantastic on my wall. The lamp also came with parts to enable it to be either wired directly in to the electrics or to be used with a plug, which I thought was a nice touch.
I've since recommended Lampsy to a number of friends: great customer service plus a well designed, quality product at a reasonable price - what's not to love?
Great choice and service from Lampsy with such a user friendly website. We are doing a very modern large self build and have found many great products. We have used the Tamar Clip in the stair wells and they look super. Good light with modern aesthetic. Thank you Lampsy!
Quick arrival, well packaged, and the lamp is beautiful.
Love the lights! Came in a great time too!
All good with items,delivery and follow up questions. Recommended!
There isn't a way of contact this company other than email which they have not responded to.

They really they shouldn't be selling things they haven't got in stock. I see they still have 10 available lights online of my particular order however can not fulfil this item and I find this is misleading to the consumers and should not be allowed.
If you are a drop shipper Please state this on your website so we as consumers can make a more considered decision.

I'm very disappointed and I have not received my refund.
Great product delivered in time and with care
Really beautiful pendant lights at a great price. Faultless customer experience so far!
Good service, a little slow on refunding returned item, but probably due to CoVid limitations. Description of item on web site some what deficient meaning one item had to be returned. I will use again.
For the people light - love the lights and perfectly packaged. Nice website and fabulous customer service
Great service and prompt delivery which seems to be unique with feature lighting at the moment!
Great service, great products - can't wait to get our new lights up on the wall.
Great to really lovely lamps and trendy styles.
My order came quickly and I was very pleased with it .
Very satisfied, the light arrived in the expected timeframe, was straightforward to install and looks great. I will certainly look to Lampsy for light fittings again.
The ceiling hung lights are bitterly disappointing. Not until hung do you realise that the ceiling roses have no way to attach to the ceiling so they hover crookedly off the ceiling and look a mess. They ‘re cheap looking and plastic. Such a con.
Not a professional company! It has now been 4 weeks since I ordered a floor lamp and I have very little information telling me what the problem is or when my order will arrive. This is very unsatisfactory and not what I would expect from a reputable company.
I was offered a refund due to the delay but decided not to, as I was informed the delivery would be this week. This week has now come to an end! I have had no information re tracking details and wonder if the order has been processed at all. They answer your emails infrequently if at all and you cannot contact them by phone.
I have had to do most of the chasing including contacting delivery couriers. Lampsy is taking no responsibility, blaming couriers, Covid or Brexit. Alas I would not recommend this company based of my very poor experience. Caroline , Edinburgh
Fabulous service!
The light was too big however I was disappointed to see I would have to pay £12.99 to return it. With so many online companies offering free returns I will not be buying from Lampsy again.
Great white orb light hanging in our hallway... It wasn't easy to hang, and it doesn't fit snuggly to the ceiling but that is only if you look closely.
Lampsy is rated 4.35 based on 580 reviews