Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
decent lamp
Despite the bad reviews, decided to order 2 lamps anyway. One came in the wrong colour, the other's head and base were completely scratched. Appalling quality for spending a total of over £200 on this site. Let's hope their customer service is better.
Lovely lamps at a reasonable price. The website is easy to use and delivery was smooth. So all in all I would definitely use again. Thank you.
Great product, well designed. It comes quickly, easy to install and looks great.
When an issue does arises. It is resolved quickly by friendly and helpful people.
Arrived next day!! Amazing light, £100 less than West Elm and amazing quality. I genuinely will try to buy most of the lights for our new home from Lampsy because I know we won’t have to wait long and they’ll be good quality but not crazy prices
Lampsy 5 star review on 18th January 2021
I was given notice of when lamps were expected and kept up to date and then they arrived early. Very good service.
Good communication. Friendly customer services
Like the lamp. Great it’s dimmable and did not realise it dims only with on/off switch so not suitable for our needs. Expensive to return so decided to keep it for future use somewhere else.
Lovely quality and speedy delivery.
Excellent service, good variety of lighting, more than helpful staff.

Unlike other firms lampsy has an amazing communication with customers! I had a problem when ordering, sent a complaining email and was contacted next day by Michael. He sorted out the problem and I was able to order my two wall lights. Good business as I had already cancelled my order and only reordered due to Michael's intervention. many thanks to him an asset to the Lampsy business !!!
Great customer service!
Ordered and paid for my first item to then receive an email saying it’s out of stock and yourll send it as soon as it’s back in stock.. so I had to ask for a refund as I needed it before Christmas. I then ordered a different lamp which arrived in time for Christmas but when the recipient opened it it was more like a dark grey/charcoal colour not ‘black’ as advertised
The lamp is ok, but the support legs are really too flimsy for the weight of the lamp& the locking mechanism can't be hand tightened adequately to keep the whole thing stable as it's so top heavy. I'm a bit disappointed.
Good quality light fitting, free delivery and good communication.
Beautiful lamps. Very very pleased with them!
really happy with my wall light, the price and quality. Super easy to fix and it looks really stylish in our living room
Lovely light at a great price
Great lights , really bright and high quality.
Good value and quality product. Returns and after sales could do with some improvement though Christmas period and COVID a factor.
Lampsy is rated 4.39 based on 447 reviews