Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Lovely lights, delivered very quickly indeed. Very happy with the purchase and the service.
Quick delivery and love the look of my chino pendants
Lampsy are a quality supplier, delivering products very quickly. I bought 4 units of the Astor Twin Wall Spotlights, they work great with Hive GU10s. One unit recently started to hold water. I contacted Lampsy for support, they agreed to replace the unit no issues. The replacement was delivered days after the product restocked.
In the past I ordered two hanging sponge lights and have been delighted with my purchase so I ordered two spike sponge lights last week. They have arrived-I’ve charged them and I just as delighted! They look fab in my garden. Good product and good price! Win win!!
First class service from beginning to end. Really easy to order, superquick delivery and very happy with the quality of the light. Would definitely recommend Lampsy and will be ordering from them in future… the difficulty is choosing from all the lovely designs. Thank you Lampsy for a job very well done.
Delighted with my purchases. Look more impressive in reality compared to the website. Would recommend.
Great product, seemingly good value and fast delivery. Not really much more you can ask for really.
Excellent customer service. Great value and very pleased with the quality of the wall lights.
Purchased outdoor electric gate lights. Looked perfect, arrived on time. Couldn't get what we needed anywhere else
Really delighted with our purchase. Beautifully designed lamp and well made. Had to hunt to find something as lovely as this but glad to have found your company. Prompt service, well packaged and good value. Thank you!
Good quality product arrived promptly. I had been struggling to source this product and several have arrived from other vendors that weren't good enough quality. First time with lampsy and boom, a good quality sample arrives. Thanks
Beautiful globe lights from Lampsy arrived quickly and well packaged. Stunning addition to my ceiling! Stylish, simple and stand out gorgeous. Thanks Lampsey!
Brilliant service - item arrived very quickly and was well packaged
We brought 3 lights great service and packaging
Great Designs, Good Coms, Special
Absolutely amazing lights. Big choice and quick delivery in perfect conditions. Will definitely use again
Ordered and delivered within a few days excellent service in these strange times
I recently ordered two "Sponge 20" outdoor rechargeable hanging lamps. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Ordering on line was very easy and secure and my parcel arrived promptly. Love the fact that you have 3 levels of brightness to choose from. Also you can move the toggle up/down so you can hang lamps at different heights. I've used them a lot so far and haven't had to recharge them yet. Personally I think they are great value for money and would recommend the product.
Great pendant, looks far more expensive than it was. Promptly delivered in a well packaged box.
Great product and delivered quickly. Not installed the light yet but the quality is really good. Great company!
Lampsy is rated 4.31 based on 704 reviews