Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Excellent service goods came really quickly and very well packed love nordllux lighting .
Easy to use website. Got the items I wanted within 3 days, as cheap as John Lewis and available from stock. Well packed and delivered promptly. What more could we want? Excellent company.
Expected a better finish for the money
Really easy to navigate website and amazing service and delivery speed considering the circumstances
I still have had no delivery date information for my order
Superb quality and perfect design for our property renovation placeing lights in our glass link to new part of our house love how these lights look like a piece of art on the walls
Excellent service, even during exceptional times! 5 stars!
Perfect. Looks lovely in the kitchen.
Great price excellent
On time delivery and good in excellent condition !
Very pleased with the product and service
I bought these lamps, one for each of my children’s rooms. The main reason i liked this product is due to them not having to be main wired into the walls. There a great size and not too big in a lovely contemporary matt grey.
Fantastic Lights - used outside and look amazing.
I haven't installed the lamp yet in my bedroom but it looks the part, so I just have to get out the drill and have some welcome low light in the room, now and again.
Very happy with the simplicity and style of my new lamps light fitting. Perfect in our new kitchen
Great product, affordable price & easy fitting.
Excellent service and lovely quality of lights
Appalling service. Ordered 2 items that said delivery was 5 days. One arrived after 2 weeks. Still waiting for the other package. No communication at all at when it will arrive
Nice website. Great products. Email confirmation and delivery updates.
On time and a great product
Lampsy is rated 4.37 based on 215 reviews