Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

Tell us how Lamps2udirect.com made you happy
Only half the order arrived and after contacting supplier a week ago
still no sign of the missing item
Product was not in stock but was not informed of this.Waited for further 10 days still no information from company.Eventually arrived 3 weeks after order with little or no communication from company unless I made the call.
I placed my order in May,and have not yet received my purchase.After contacting customer services after 2 weeks I was informed that the item was out of stock a d the shipment of new stock would be on Monday 22 June.This is not the shipment date to me but to Lamps2udirect.So this is my reason for a Poor review.However,the customer Service team were helpful,prompt and honest with thier replies.
I have not yet received my order. Please advise when you will ship
Made an order. 6 weeks later no sign of it. Eventually Contacted someone to be told items now out of stock. Was offered an alternative but declined and got a full refund straight away with no bother.
The order for B22d 100W lamps,was delivered as 70W in error
Unfortunately the bulb arrived broken - the element looked broken. With everything going on we didn't bother reporting the problem. It arrived well paackaged and in good time so I can only guess it was a 'one off' problem.
Still waiting on my order to be delivered.. I've sent an email requesting an update re my order.
The order has been placed and date for delivery given, I had to call head office to see why it had not been delivered.
I was informed he would look into it and call me back. No call and no LAMP.....yet money taken out of bank !!!!
Unable to make them work,the instructions are vague
Ordered on the 7/4/20 , 19/4/20 still not received our order .
We have not chased yet , but will .
Had to chase delivery, only then were the lamps I ordered dispatched.
Ordered 10th. March items shown as in stock, delivered 23rd. March after e-mailing. Disappointing.
Still not received order
Had to call on 2 occasions to chase the order only to be told they were out of stock.
It took far too long to receive a refund after returning the goods which were firstly advertised incorrectly
I am sorry but one of the light has already blown! I was actually going to call you about it to see if you can do something about it. Thank you in advance.
I placed my order on 7 December but have not yet received the lamps that I ordered by 16 December. Perhaps the Christmas period is not helping with the delivery? I would like to have the lights delivered and installed before Christmas.
Didn't notify me the item I'd ordered wasn't actually available until I finally enquired so I waited and waited!!
ordered lamps but they were out of stock and took weeks to arrive. OUT of Stock should have been displayed on the site when the order was placed.
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.60 based on 2,087 reviews