Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

Tell us how Lamps2udirect.com made you happy
Product never arrived!
Still waiting a month later . The
Returned product as instructed by recorded delivery nearly two weeks ago, still awaiting refund !!
It’s 10 days now and I haven’t received my order yet!
i am still waiting on a refund which was promised weeks ago following the sending of a product which had been shown as no stock promising an immediate refund after which i made a purchase from elsewhere.
Today is the 21st still haven’t received them and order in may
The electric tube delivered does not work
Support workers are arogant, awful customer service
Ordered May 8th, as of May 21st, not delivered!
Not received item
Never received the lamp. I sent email asking when was my lamp going to be delivered to be told they didn't have the lamp I ordered yet they had taken the money but in there defence they did refund me but I shouldn't 9f had to chance them in the first place.
Very poor. The elastic ear loops easily detach from the body of the mask despite careful handling.
Very poor customer service, never use again.
E-mailed you within 7 days of delivery re failure of bulb but to date have had no acknowledgment.
very poor still not received our order after 6 weeks with no indication of when delivery will be .
I'm still waiting to receive my lamps even though the purchase was done 4 weeks ago. I've asked them what's going on and to provide an ETA but they haven't replied.
They haven’t arrived yet!
The G9 bulbs that I purchased are advertised on the website as being suitable for dimmer switch use.
They are not as the bulbs constantly flicker.
I emailed Lamps2udirect and have had no reply.
I’ve not received my product yet, ordered over 10 days ago, I’ve emailed twice and was told I should get it in 2-3 days but still not received... I’ve emailed again but have had no reply... this service is not acceptable
My order has still not arrived and no response from my follow up email!
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.60 based on 2,091 reviews