Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 3rd April 2021
HEATHER SMART
Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Shaeila Lua
Some years ago I purchased some bedside touch lamps from a DIY store, another customer made me aware the halogen bulbs were specific ones designed for the 3 levels of light level. I purchased a pair of spare lamps for when they expired. The time came when I had only one working one left, I looked online for replacements and came across Lamps 2U Direct. I took a chance and ordered a couple of likely replacements. To my delight, they work just like the originals (despite being a little different in shape). A reasonable price, short delivery time, satisfied customer. :-)
The lamps I needed (25 volt GLS bayonet cap pearl lamps) are not very common, but were in staock as a very reasonable price.
REF: #L2U-0821-139462 I REFER THE ABOVE ORDER NUMBER. I RECEIVED WRONG BULBS FROM MY REQUESTS. I HAVE CONTACTED YOU AS SOON AS SOON AS RECEIVED ORDER. IM STILL WAITING FOR CALL BACK OR EMAIL JUSTIN GIBLIN
Order delayed without no communication by. Items showing as 'in stock' on the website were in fact not in stock. Another company with no real time stock control. To be fair, customer services were prompt to issue a refund when alerted to the situation. Would not use again however.
All good many thanks
I requested the bulb which was suited for my cooker hood. It works well
Helpful discussion on the phone before placing my order. Quick acknowledgement of my order, speedily dispated/received, well packed box considering the fragile contents. Excellent service all-in-all.
Good product, good service, well packed and promptly delivered.
Exactly what I ordered, good delivery Thank you
very helpful and good knowledge postage a bit slow
Excellent service - replaced failed oven lamp, even though no warranty nor obligation to do so. Thank you.
Excellent value for the money
Very disappointed, only received half the order (which was incorrect) and haven't had any explanation or refund!!
As described, good quality and arrived on time.
Pleasantly delt with on the phone, but had to order on line. Good range of led lamps. The special type of lamp I ordered does the job and is dimmable but one of the lamp's doesn't seem completely happy at it's lowest setting tends to intermittently flicker. Think it would have been helpful to state in the description that they don't dim more than about 50% Finally the delivery by post was slow and extra cost, and I'm in a major town.
Had unusual lamps ex-stock delivered next day
Brilliant company. Received help with ceiling bulbs for bathroom. Received correct ones. Well packed and delivered with no problems. Will buy again. Thank you.
Perfect service
They were great with the next day delivery. Although one bulb was damaged.
Excellent prompt service as always
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.56 based on 3,114 reviews