Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com

About Lamps2udirect.com : Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

How would you rate Lamps2udirect.com ?

Andrew Budge
Verified Buyer
"Expensive square bulbs lasted a tiny fraction of life expectancy. I will be asking for a refund/replacement."
"I returned products and never got a refund for small order of £20. Poor customer service and attitude on phone. There are better places to buy."
Hello there, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear you received poor customer service on the phone. Our customer service is usually commended so I am surprised to read this. Can you get in touch so we can look into this further for you. We take all complaints very seriously. Please email us - sales@lamps2udirect.com.
Nicolas Mobey
Verified Buyer
"they had bulbs that I could not find anywhere else."
"Fast delivery and well priced."
Steve Helkin
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery of a product which worked fine. Thank you."
"Items match descriptions perfectly! Extremely chuffed with product. Very quick delivery service too."
Stanley Smart
Verified Buyer
"You sent what I ordered it was quick and it works! All great as far as I'm concerned. Thank you."
"quick delivery of my order. no hassles. great!"
"I am waiting for delivery for one of the items - apparently end of June, and yet the money has already been taken from me! Also the other item which is paid for is now not in stock. I would not have ordered anything that was not in stock. Why not debit your customer when you are putting their order up for delivery?"
Hello there! I am sorry, can you get in touch with us regarding this order please. We are happy to arrange a refund for any items you are awaiting. We just need to know your order number. Thank you!
Yvonne Quamina
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service from start to finish and on time Excellent"
Ivor S Argent
"Excellent service"
David Ellis
Verified Buyer
"On problems with ordering very straight and fist class delivery very good keeping to their promise on time well done i take my hat of to you will order again no problem."
Graham Clark
Verified Buyer
"Great product choice and excellent delivery"
Rod Glover
"Great service"
Nigel Ollis
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering; quick delivery"
Alan Levitt
Verified Buyer
"Ordered paid arrived quickly what’s not to like"
Christopher Cousins
Verified Buyer
"Could not find the lamps I needed till I found you site. Thanks"
Sandra Chadwick
Verified Buyer
"It was the exact item I wanted and was delivered within 48 hours."
R P CHEESE
Verified Buyer
"One of the two torch bulbs which I purchased would not light - not worth the cost of sending it back for replacement - it was to be a spare anyway."
"EFFICIENT SERVICE, HELPFUL, WOULD USE AGAIN"
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.58 based on 243 reviews