Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

Tell us how Lamps2udirect.com made you happy
It has taken more than 10 days to receive my order. I have contacted the sales department and I have had to reply. Try Amazon. These guys are going down as not competitive.
Got exactly what we wanted
Efficient friendly service.... no complaints whatsoever ever. A pleasure to deal with.
very helpful when I couldn't find the correct size bulb, I was directed to the correct page, and they are perfect for what I wanted.
Excellent service. Easy to use web site and transaction. Loads of choices reasonable prices. I’ve used them a few times now and never disappointed. Keep up the great work your doing.
I ordered 2 8 w Megaman dusk to dawn LED bulbs which were showing as in stock on the website. I received 5.5 w bulbs from another manufacturer and when I queried this I was told to try them or return them as Megaman had stopped making them. If that was the case why were they still on the website and showing in stock? If I had wanted 5.5 w bulbs I would have ordered that particular wattage and at no time was I contacted and asked whether these were an acceptable alternative. Could not be bothered to return the items. I won't be using this Company again.
Efficient and swift service
I found this company online when searching for reasonably priced 13W T5 Daylight Fluorescent Tubes, I found that this companies prices were the lowest on the internet so I placed the order, after checking their rating. I received the order within a few days, this was free delivery and I am delighted and will return to this company when looking for any household lighting requirement. First class service, excellent price and free very well wrapped delivery, highly recommended.
I contacted the company by email about the availability of particular specialised bulbs and the response was efficient and very helpful. I ordered the bulbs and they arrived well packaged and promptly. Very happy with the service.
Didn't notify me the item I'd ordered wasn't actually available until I finally enquired so I waited and waited!!
Original purchase very good, exchange to alternative desired very good. but no credit given so far for the downgrade from 6 x 7w to 6 x 3w.
Very helpful staff on the phone when I made a mistake when ordering.
Good website clear and detailing products. Order to receipt (2 recent orders one by carrier, one by Royal Mail) quick and efficient, and importantly for fragile items, well packed. No hesitation in recommending this company.
Quick service, reasonable prices.
Hope this is NOT Trust Pilot..... We do not Trust them...... The L. E. D. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Many thanks.
The best online service I have ever had. Every thing perfect ! Kind regards Margit
Very quick and efficient service
Fast Service. Product description exact. Would use this company again, and recommend to friends.
A very fast delivery once again!! I will buy again!
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,356 reviews