Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com

About Lamps2udirect.com : Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

How would you rate Lamps2udirect.com ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good product, well packaged for safe delivery to me"
Michelle Vine
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery Brilliant customer service The light I have brought looks lovely I'm very happy with it"
Terry Green
Verified Buyer
"I havent received this item"
"Did just as asked Delivered my order within the time stated and correct parts. Seemed a good price too."
"Managed to find products i could not source locally and the items arrived in the time frame stated, well packed and work great."
"Great website and excellent customer service. Will definitely be using them again."
"The customer service was brilliant they knew exactly what I wanted and delivered it super quick."
"Excellent service and competitive pricing"
Peter Sharples
Verified Buyer
"They always give advice before making a purchase they always give very good advice & promptly send the goods immediately & also minimise the cost of postage A very good company Peter Sharples St Andrews"
Michelle Addinall
Verified Reviewer
"Order arrived a little later than expected but it's here now so very happy. Haven't opened the box but sure everything will be in order. Easy to order and was updated when order was shipped. Will use again. Thanks :-)"
"Second order - Quick delivery. Will use again and recommend."
"Order process quick and received confirmation of shipping but it's been over a week and till haven't received item."
Hello there! Thank you for your review. As you have posted the feedback anonymously we do not know who you are? Can you get in contact - sales@lamps2udirect.com so we can check this out for you.
"Got just what I wanted and at good speed, too"
Gareth Key
"Delivery is a no show"
Hello Gareth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have sent you an email directly. Thanks and Regards - Lamps2udirect.com
"Ordered these online Very fast and efficient service Thank you very much"
Alexander Clark
Verified Buyer
"The lamp arrived safely as describe , good quality and packed, the only issue slow delivery for £ 4 charge . Otherwise all perfect"
Hello Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry we were unable to get a 5 star rating on this occasion. Hopefully we get the chance to get 5 stars next time!
John Littlewood
Verified Buyer
"You were able to supply T4 lamps that others didn't keep"
"I ordered some lights. They sent the lights. I got what I wanted. Good product, good price, good service. Simple."
"A super fast and efficient service. The LED lamps as described a direct replacement for filament strip lights. (And so well packaged)."
Gillian Gilbart
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, excellent service"
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.37 based on 59 reviews