Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com

About Lamps2udirect.com : Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

How would you rate Lamps2udirect.com ?

"Excellent service. Items as described. No issues."
"Exceptional service and attention to my request"
"Very helpful in making sure I had correct bulbs was packaged well to"
"Slight delivery delay, but great product, price, and communication. Highly recommended."
"prompt service - packaging very good would use again"
"Martin was a great help"
"Order two bulbs and got to bulbs. Delivery was very slow"
"Sadly Order took three weeks to arrive I had no idea what was going on with the order as my email about the order was not answered nor were calls"
"The flicker bulbs were excatly what I wanted. Many thanks"
"Good Packing, quick and easy! Will use again"
"I got exactly what I ordered and delivered on time what more can you ask for."
"Great product and great delivery. Overall very happy and would recommend."
"Good price , fast and efficient service"
"Another order delivered in quick time!"
"The lamps do not switch on and off through touch we have to switch off at mains. We would of returned them but have gone on holiday so have accepted them as they are!!"
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback. My guess would be you have purchased a lamp that is not compatible with touch dimmer switches. Possibly even a non-dim LED lamp? We can only deal with these issues when we are contacted directly, so it is a shame we only get two stars on this occasion. Thank you for the time taken to do this though.
"Fantastic Service. Very good value for money and super speedy delivery. Thank you very much :)"
"Very polite fast service.Excellent product s again."
"Quick service excellent products and prices"
"I found the tubes I needed, in the right colour/temperature, at a competitive price. They arrived in a timely manner and well packaged so no breakages. No complaints here."
"Very good and quick service thanks"
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.60 based on 325 reviews