Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 3rd April 2021
HEATHER SMART
Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Shaeila Lua
Quoted me a price, accepted payment, then asked for more money. If not a scam, it is at least horrible business practice. Im sorry if you miscalculated your costs etc. You offered a price and i paid. Avoid at all costs.
Fantastic speedy delivery
Great service.. ordered a load of bulbs for home and they all arrived safe and sound, one was out of stock and they let me know if I wanted to keep on order or a refund.. I was in no hurry and kept them on order and they arrived when promised. A+++
Usually I have no complaints about your service. However, I have just tried to replace the flourescent tube F24T5-IL in my kitchen. I have had a spare for some time but when I put it in it doesn't work. I don't know exactly when it was ordered and whether it was faulty on arrival as my husband ordered it over 2 years ago.
Great service very fast and efficient!
Excellent service, great value.
Excellent. No issues at all.
Very happy, with this company found me the bulb I was looking for and delivery was fast.
Good product description reasonable prices good postage
Ordered some low wattage incandescent light bulbs. Goods received promptly and were exactly what we needed. Excellent service. L2U thoroughly recommended.
Good quality but I thought they were a bit expensive for the size, fast delivery though.
No complaints
my order was completed very quickly and satisfactory
Excellent service arrived quickly. Well wrapped
Excellent service . Goods arrived promptly and very well packed. They were competitively priced, and were even cheaper than the manufacturer in the manufacturer's webshop. Will definitely use Lamps2udirect again!
Arrived as advertised worked fine no complaints
Purchased a UV lamp for my moth trap and it works fine. I had a query which was answered promptly so also impressed with customer services
Very easy to prevention and efficient despatch.
An illuminating and glowing experience! Lamps2udirect.com have been my source of supply for hard to find Synergetic and germicide UV fluorescent tubes for many years. Lamps2udirect.com are always well stocked and offer very competitive pricing. UV tubes are very fragile and Lamps2udirect.com’s experience in mail order shows in the quality of the packaging: no transit damage has ever occurred. All said and done, lamps2udirect.com are a very reliable and low cost source of supply for the bulk purchase of your lighting requirements.
Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 4th May 2021 Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 4th May 2021 Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 4th May 2021
Top guys top gear fast postage also helpful.
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.56 based on 2,903 reviews