Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

Tell us how Lamps2udirect.com made you happy
Absolutely perfect for the job.
Delivery spot on.
Service Brilliant.
Always prompt delivery, price acceptable
excellent speedy service, will definitely come back
Had no problem on order, will in future buy again, many thanks .
Great customer service
Ordered lamps on Tuesday 8th September. Still not delivered not any correspondence to confirm that they have been despatched
Excellent. Great price quick delivery 👏
Cheapest price I found (much the cheapest) for the bulbs I needed. Arrived in good time and were very well wrapped. Will definitely order from these folks again.
good communication and telephone manner
Prompt delivery
Will not use again returned item as requested did everything I was requested to do and still out of pocket!!
I have not received my purchase and no one is replying to my email
Thanks for a great delivery service. However I found the quality of the strip lights rather poor.
The pin fitting was a bit inferior to other brands.
Just goes to prove, buy cheap pay twice.
Very pleased with purchase quick delivery, will definitely be a returning customer
Good product - 2 light fittings one of which was scratched on inspection. A replacement was sent immediately and the faulty one collected - very good customer service.
>2 weeks and still not here
Very pleased with my lamps, reasonable price and modern, they are exactly what I was looking for. I Ordered, I had to wait for items to come back into stock, which was worth the wait. Great customer service experience, kept updated, prompt reply. Would buy from here again.
I received informed and helpful advice over the phone enabling me to choose the products needed and the order was fulfilled as promised. Great service!
I have used Lamps2U several times in the past and my experience has always been good. They are very helpful in answering technical questions and pointing you in the right direction. The last order arrived before the expected date and a refund was issued promptly in one occasion. I am very pleased with their service and will keep buying from them.
— ve. Received no emails. Payment taken but no stock, hence delay on order.
+ ve. Phone call answered quickly with pleasant response. Easy to keep in touch by phone. Possible delivery date given with possible split order. Goods arrived before expected date. Very pleased with the goods I received. YES! I would use this firm again.
I placed an Order on the 8th of August and today is the 25th of August and I am still yet to receive the Order. Pathetic service
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.59 based on 2,240 reviews