Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com
PO BOX 9190
Harlow
Essex

Tell us how Lamps2udirect.com made you happy
There was a delay in the product being shipped and I had to ask to find that out. I expect to be warned if a predicted delivery date will be missed.
The product is absolutely fine.
The product I ordered arrived in good order - no complaints. However even taking Covid into account delivery time was absurdly long
We bought some face masks. They give a degree of safety but are difficult to wear with spectacles and too pricey to give good value.
A multi item order was delayed due to absence of an led lamp, I was promised a delayed arrival of Monday, it arrived Tuesday. The paraffin lamp had its operational instructions & safety Notes stored inside the glass globe. It took me more than an hour to remove the paperwork in pieces, needs looking at!!
Still waiting for the rest of my order to arrive
My order is on back order and not expected until end of April therefore I cannot review the item yet.
Order of a doorbell was accepted but then wasn’t available. An email of apology was sent and money was returned to my account very promptly.
I was surprised to receive an e-mail some days after I had placed the order advising that I had provided insufficient address detail, given that no other supplier has ever found it necessary to query this.
Given the current virus situation the service is not as high quality as previously expected. My last order was not accurate albeit I could use all items. Communications were slow and unclear. Perhaps normality will return in due course.
When I ordered this it was advertised on the website
When it did not arrive with their usual speedy response I queried it in case it had got lost and was told that because it was a seasonal demand item it had been palleted up and would not be available for about six months. I dont need it until September anyway so I have left the order active, and paid for, and we'll see how they deal with it
Tommy Campbell
I think they'd forgot my order. I emailed and suddenly it was dispatch same day and delivered day after. Lamp is lovely tho, worth waiting 2/3 weeks for
Delivery took longer than expected.
UV Lamps are fine ordered 4 Philip's bulbs, received 4 osram bulbs. Alas one these got broken in transit no fault the lamps2udirect packaging was good and can't be sent in bomb or delivery man proof cardboard tubing... so is what it is. Another of the lamps stopped working after a few days, the one I replaced it with is going strong so hopefully it'll be good for the full 8k hours.
Bulbs arrived prompt and well packed but postage high which made items expensive.
Great bulbs but poorly packaged - arrived v battered - yet to find out if any damaged.
Acceptable as it was delivered on said day,(48hrs later)so good really more than acceptable.
Ordering was simple. You was waiting for stock to come in but you forgot to advsie the client, so they were not aware. Even when they chased you, you said it would be depstached the following day, but is wasn't. Shame because evrything else was great.
Bulbs were exactly right but for such a small item(micro bulbs) delivery cost was excessive.
Thank you for prompt service.
Long time, but at last the LEDs are acceptable.
Lamps2udirect.com is rated 4.60 based on 2,085 reviews