Lamps2udirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lamps2udirect.com
Read Lamps2udirect.com  Reviews

About Lamps2udirect.com :

Lamps2Udirect.com is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible.

sales@lamps2udirect.com

Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 3rd April 2021
HEATHER SMART
Lamps2udirect.com  5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Shaeila Lua
I had to call to inquire why delivery was overdue, I was told that out of stock, stock had just been delivered, it would have been better if I was told of stock situation rather than me having concern regarding overdue delivery and not for me to chase you for information, keep your customers in the loop if there is a problem as it will stop them going elsewhere for supply no matter how small the order.
Order not received
They seemed to forget to send it until reminded, then it arrived OK.
Reasonably good service given the order was in two parts, I understood your supplier was unable to provide the item ordered which meant my purchase was not completed for some time following the placing of my order. I would prefer an update from you without the need for me to call twice. Equally when I placed the order the site said in stock, I contacted you to be told you had two of the twenty ordered, not good from a customers perspective. I’ve awarded three stars but would have given a better score had communications both from your site and your offices existed. Needs improving. Thank you.
Too often web site shows items in stock, but then arrives bit by bit without previous advice. Have also received substitute items for those previously shown in stock but not having been advised of change of item. Not receiving notification of dispatch, or delay awaiting receipt of stock. Can do much better.
Advertise lighting but if not in stock not adequately highlighted. Am still awaiting delivery cooker hood lights after nearly 3 weeks
1 lamp blew within 2 days, but otherwise I'm quite happy.
Had to chase item which hadn't arrived to be informed it was actually out of stock and yet still advertised as "in stock". No communication, even after sending an email & leaving a voicemail. However the customer services that I dealt with when I had to chase again was great & sorted refund immediately & very apologetic. Not sure if I'd use again. Hopefully just a one off blip.
no problems with placing orders only surprised that delivery is so long and not all items in stock
Unable to supply the full order, but did keep me advised of the situation.
Good product at fair prise. Slow delivery and poor communications let it down.
I did order 2 lamps from you on January 22nd as yet I have not received them. It would be nice if you were to keep customer updated on the progress of the order. I have still not received my lamps yet as from this date
Very good service, one of the bulbs hasn’t worked so we need a replacement
Very slow on delivery
Replied very quickly to my follow enquiry with clear explanation.
I ordered 2 items. One has arrived in good time and in good shape. There has been no news of the second item, a string of 100 coloured lights. Payment has been made. No news of delivery date or credit note. Half the delivery was on time. I do not remember who delivered it.
Poor communication, no reply to an email requesting an update on the order that was outside the delivery date of 5 working days. A later telephone and was told the ordered bulbs are not in stock and it will be a few more days before there were in stock. Packaging on arrival of the order was fine and the items as advertised.
Nothing wrong with lights but order was delayed as one item not in stock but I had to chase the order up as I wasn’t informed of delay
Took them about 3 weeks to ship the order once placed. Would not be too much of an issue but they had insisted the order was shipped about 2 weeks into the delay, so the either lied or didn't know what they were talking about
Delivered by Royal Mail ??? No pre warning of delivery good job I was at home