Ladderstore Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladderstore Limited
Read Ladderstore Limited Reviews

About Ladderstore Limited:

Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank, 116-118 Bradshaw Brow, BL2 3DD

Tell us how Ladderstore Limited made you happy
We were delighted to find a well-constructed, natural wood ladder that gives us access to our high cupboards and shelves. We have converted the outbuildings / small barn into a single floor residence which has vaulted ceilings and many, otherwise difficult to reach, inbuilt storage spaces. The ladder blends in beautifully with our wood, and tucks away safely and discretely in the corner between the bedside cabinet and built-in wardrobe. 16/10!
Ladderstore Limited 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
Hi John ,

Thank you so much for leaving your review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are happy with your wooden ladder and it really does blend in beautifully!

If we can help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Excellent service received ladder within a short timeframe of placing order. Construction of ladder is first class easy to handle more than adequate for the job.
Very pleased with the ladder. I bought it for my 80 year old father, it’s very sturdy and gives him confidence if he does need to climb.
The steps are plenty wide enough and the tool tray on top is very useful.
Very easy to order products. Arrived in said window, Products very well made and in good condition. I will be using your site again soon, Thankyou.
Good level of service.
Youngmans 8 step ladder is an excellent piece of kit.
Arrived in good order and quick time. Thanks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, glad your order arrived in good time and you're happy with the Youngman Stepladder.

Thanks again for your support.
Quick efficient service would recommend.
Prompt delivery and very pleased with service. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Ladderstore and for your support.
I wasn't too sure which ladder to buy to reach my guttering so the team helped me pick the right one. Combined with the standoff it meant for stable working at height.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Andy and glad we could help solve your problem. Hope the job in hand goes well and stay safe, should you need any further advice don't hesitate to pick up the phone.
The ladderstore were amazing they looked after me really well
I had made the wrong purchased .They sorted out a replacement
With no fuss and at speed . I can’t recommend them enough .
Thank you for sharing your experience, things don't always go as smoothly as we like, but glad we managed to get the replacement sorted for you quickly.
good value ladders & delivered as promised
Excellent ladder, first class help from phone staff 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you for the kind words, should you need any more assistance don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Good service. Very good delivery. Ordered in an afternoon and it was delivered a.m. the next day.
Thank you for your review Melvyn, should you need any help or advice in the future you know where we are.
Good website, plenty of information to make an informed selection. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Did not need to communicate with the company (below).
Thanks for the great feedback Nicholas, happy to hear the website was easy enough to navigate and find exactly what you wanted.
Brilliant just what i wonted ,great service also many thanks Des
Thanks for the review Des. Much appreciated.
Good quality steps came in time, second pair form this company first 6 years ago still in good order
Thanks for coming back to us for your second set of ladders and for your kind words.
the delivery of steps were not delivered as per website details, being delayed twice which was a shame, good product though, when they did arrive.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we can only apologise for the delays to your order. We try our best to keep to set dates but unfortunately on this occasion it didn't go to plan. Great to hear your product was worth the wait and should you need any help or advice in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Excellent, professional process throughout. Loft hatch looks great and so easy to install
Arrived swiftly and the Lyte step ladders are very good quality. Every home should have some 👍🏻😁
Thanks for the review Noelle and good to know you're happy with the quality of your product.
Really great product with great advice as well. Very pleased indeed and while a ladder isn’t something I buy regularly when I do need one I know where to go. Many thanks.
Thank you for your kind words Simon and taking the time to leave us a review. Your ladder should last you many many years to come however it's great to know you'll come back to us should you have any further issues when working at height.
Exactly what I was looking for to tag my school ladders
Thank you for taking the time to review us. The Ladder Log system really is a handy tool for checking damages and defects. Head over to our website and you'll find some handy guides and free printable sheets to help with your inspections in the download section of the Ladder Log Product.
Bob on for loft ladder spares. Arrived quickly tha' knows!
Thanks for your review John, it's great to hear how quickly you received your spare parts.
Ladderstore Limited is rated 4.52 based on 595 reviews