Ladderstore Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladderstore Limited
Read Ladderstore Limited Reviews

About Ladderstore Limited:

Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank, 116-118 Bradshaw Brow, BL2 3DD

Tell us how Ladderstore Limited made you happy
We were delighted to find a well-constructed, natural wood ladder that gives us access to our high cupboards and shelves. We have converted the outbuildings / small barn into a single floor residence which has vaulted ceilings and many, otherwise difficult to reach, inbuilt storage spaces. The ladder blends in beautifully with our wood, and tucks away safely and discretely in the corner between the bedside cabinet and built-in wardrobe. 16/10!
Ladderstore Limited 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
Hi John , Thank you so much for leaving your review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are happy with your wooden ladder and it really does blend in beautifully! If we can help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Ladders were of excellent build quality, much stronger than those bought some years ago from another company. I now feel safe even standing at the top of the ladders, there is no movement. Shipping from ladderstore was very good.
Quick delivery. Easy to fit, good quality. Very pleased.
Order arrived on time and everything I needed spot on. I can definitely recommend the Ladderstore
Fast and efficient service
Bought several ladders for my business, good value and reliable supplier
Very quick dispatch and came in very fast and in excelent condition.
Provided outstanding service and assistance for choosing the right product
Delivery delayed a few times .Poor communication . No response to direct enquiry.
I would certainly use again. When I had a problem with the order, they sorted immediately. Thanks again. 10 out of 10
All good
Had to amend my online order over the phone when I changed my mind and went for the adjustable version of the stand-off. The young lady was most helpful and sorted out the altered order very quickly. Nice to talk to a real person.
Very poor service still await my v stand off after two months. And After three delivery dates have now passed by.
These guys are great! I needed a job doing and was a little impatient waiting for my order to be delivered. The Managing Director assisted and allowed me to pick up from the depot. Really appreciated the extra mile that they went. Will be coming back as and when. Thank you
First class service
We have used the Ladderstore for years and have never had any issues, delivery is quick, the ladders are always in good condition. Good service.
Good quality loft hatch and ladder.all I do is DIY.i had no problems fitting this.fully recommended.
Good product delivered in good time. Have used and am very pleased
Wide range of products to choose from, great service and fast delivery.
Brilliant set of wide steps that have given us the confidence and ability to do so many jobs, and the service from ladderstore was excellent.
Friendly and helpful advice helped me choose the right product - thank you.
Thank you for leaving us a review Paul and it's great feedback to hear you were happy with our friendly and helpful team. Should you need any help or advice in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.
Ladderstore Limited is rated 4.53 based on 679 reviews