Ladderstore Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladderstore Limited
Read Ladderstore Limited Reviews

About Ladderstore Limited:

Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank, 116-118 Bradshaw Brow, BL2 3DD

Tell us how Ladderstore Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ladderstore Limited 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
John White
More Photos & Videos
Ladderstore Limited 3 star review on 19th July 2018
william a hawkins
More Photos & Videos
We were delighted to find a well-constructed, natural wood ladder that gives us access to our high cupboards and shelves. We have converted the outbuildings / small barn into a single floor residence which has vaulted ceilings and many, otherwise difficult to reach, inbuilt storage spaces. The ladder blends in beautifully with our wood, and tucks away safely and discretely in the corner between the bedside cabinet and built-in wardrobe. 16/10!
Hi John ,

Thank you so much for leaving your review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are happy with your wooden ladder and it really does blend in beautifully!

If we can help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Very good and accurate information on website. Order arrived quickly
Good quality and good delivery
My order of a telescopic ladder was delivered quickly and I found the item quality very good. I was concerned about part of the installation instructions but on contacting Ladderstore it was quickly and amicably solved.

Ladderstore is a company that considers its customers important. recommended.
Hook for loft hatch pole delivered promptly.
Quick delivery, no issues at all and ladder is exactly as described
Excellent job
Very good prompt service item well packaged no complaints
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear you received your item in good time. Should you ever need anything in future please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Ladderstore
I was refused a refund on a ladder which didn’t fit. Despite your website stating a no quibble refund. I was told it was a special order... then eventually told I could have a refund. Have had to wait 5 weeks for this. Customer service manager was useless.
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have looked at the notes on your order and can see that this has been refunded in full. We do endeavour to have as much information on the specs and dimensions of all our products on the website. Unfortunately, if an item is ordered in error we cannot send our carriers in free of charge to collect the unwanted item.

As you returned this item to us in good condition we issued a refund in full.

Ladderstore
Good price, excellent service and delivery time
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad you are happy with the service provided by Ladderstore.

Ladderstore
Great service, fast and efficient with a user friendly website
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We do try to keep the website updated with as much information as we can and make sure it is as easy for your customers to use as possible.

I'm glad you were pleased with the service overall.

Ladderstore
Very pleased with the ladder, strong and stable.
Hi Joyce,

We are glad to hear you are happy with the item you ordered.

Ladderstore
Ordered Sunday night. Arrived Thursday morning fantastic service will order again
Hi There,

Thank you very much for your positive review.

We are glad to hear you are happy with the service and look forward to solving any access issues you may have in future.

good and helpful
Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you were happy with the service Ladderstore provided.

Ladderstore
I found ladderstore very easy to deal with, my enquiry was dealt with promptly and my subsequent order processed and acknowledged professionally.
Any after sales queries, ie delivery dates and proof of delivery were also dealt with efficiently.
Hi There,

Thank you very much for your review.

I'm glad to hear you are happy with the service you receive.

I have passed your comments on to my colleague who deals with your orders and should you need anything else in future I'm sure she will be happy to help.

Ladderstore
The ladder was delivered in good time, and has proved to be as useful and versatile as I'd expected. Quality is excellent, and it's been easier than I expected to customise and use.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we got it delivered in good time. The Little Giant ladders are an excellent product and I'm pleased to hear it's the right product for you.

Ladderstore
No real communication on exactly when to expect delivery. Item was packaged in a very poor way upon arrival.
Good afternoon and thank you for leaving a review.

We always welcome feedback like this so we can improve our service in the future.

I can see you have a new quote on our system so should you go ahead with this we will request extra packaging on these items.
Item as described, and of good quality.
Shipped to a mainland address of a friend without complication, before I picked it up and took it off to Orkney
Good Morning Andy,

We are glad to hear we were able to organise shipping for you and you got it over to Orkney without issue.

Should you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Ladderstore
Excellent website, plenty of choice and quick delivery.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We do always endeavour to keep our website up to date with the best product offering we can. We are glad you found what you needed.

Ladderstore
Ladder store has a large variety of ladders with a clear website that makes ordering very easy.
Good Morning,

I'm happy to hear you found it easy to find what you were looking for with ease. My colleague works hard to keep the website as user-friendly as possible so I'm sure he will be pleased to read your review!

Ladderstore
First class service well done
Good Morning Richard,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the service Ladderstore provided.

Ladderstore Limited is rated 4.50 based on 517 reviews