Ladderstore Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Ladderstore

About Ladderstore: Ladderstore is a trading name of Wardworth Ltd and we are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank116-118 Bradshaw BrowBL2 3DD

How would you rate Ladderstore ?

Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Quick fast delivery, product as described, A+ service"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Exactly what I ordered and arrived earlier than expected with the only drawback being that it was actually delivered to the wrong address!!!"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"top ladder at top price very good service"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Ladder arrived broken with a botched repair. Not what I would have expected."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Unable to work a computer to check and order a loft ladder so contacted them by phone. they were brilliant and sorted the correct one needed, it arrived the next day and is now installed with no hassle"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"I ordered a set of ladders then was told they were out of stock so they upgraded me to a better set for free, brilliant service"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"A great product at a great price. They kept in touch informing me exactly when the new stock would arrive, then they delivered it exactly when they said they would. My loft ladder is now installed, and it's brilliant. Would happily recommend Ladderstore to anyone."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Very prompt delivery, goods as ordered, would use them again. The Finisher"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Excellent Service, Good Quality Product, Delivered very promptly !"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"great quality product and great price with great level of service, next day delivery and no damage! perfect"
"product was nothing like it was advertised"
Good Afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the item you purchased.

Should you ever be unhappy with the item you receive please do not hesitate to contact the customer service team and we will assist however we can.

Ladderstore
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Very satisfied
"I ordered a set of ladders and when they arrived they were too tall. I rang to inform them that I needed to return the ladders and order a smaller set. They ordered a smaller set for me and got the other set returned. The credit was done. This to me is a great service and the person on the phone was very helpful."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Supplied what we ordered"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Fast, hassle free service."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"I'm very pleased with the ladder. It's very sturdy and arrived when I expected it."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"The loft hatch and ladder were delivered when promised. The price was reasonable. The instructions were straightforward but it was definitely a two-person job. Once installed, it was straightforward to use, although a bit stiff to start with."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Good prices and came quick"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"So easy to move the ladder around - fits in the back of my car and easily transportable. Not too heavy. Feel safe when climbing it. Delighted with my purchase."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Quick delivery, value for money. The delivery driver was brilliant, couldn't have been more polite and helpful. I will use ladderstore again when purchasing a ladder for my company. Highly recommended."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Delivered on time, easy website experience and all round shopping good."
Ladderstore is rated 4.62 based on 198 reviews