Ladderstore Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladderstore Limited
Read Ladderstore Limited Reviews

About Ladderstore Limited:

Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank, 116-118 Bradshaw Brow, BL2 3DD

Tell us how Ladderstore Limited made you happy
We were delighted to find a well-constructed, natural wood ladder that gives us access to our high cupboards and shelves. We have converted the outbuildings / small barn into a single floor residence which has vaulted ceilings and many, otherwise difficult to reach, inbuilt storage spaces. The ladder blends in beautifully with our wood, and tucks away safely and discretely in the corner between the bedside cabinet and built-in wardrobe. 16/10!
Ladderstore Limited 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
Hi John ,

Thank you so much for leaving your review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are happy with your wooden ladder and it really does blend in beautifully!

If we can help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Following a problem with the product initial/ default response has been that it is installer error followed by being told that I should contact the manufacturer direct as Ladderstore is just a supplier. Given that I paid ladderstore for the product I am disappointed with this response and will query if this approach to customer service and after sales support is correct.
Quick service and delivery. Great product range and they accept Amex! Would recommend .
I ordered the 'Atlas Platform Stepladder/LIGHT - 3 Tread' in September 2020. Communication with Ladderstore was fantastic from start to finish. They went over and above helping me decide upon the most appropriate ladder for my 77 year old mum who has arthritis and is recovering from a broken wrist. The light but sturdy Werner Atlas 3 tread model is made of aluminium and only weighs 2.8kg - absolutely perfect. Payment was a breeze and arrived within 27 hours of order and in A1 100% perfect condition. Thank You Ladderstore! Lorraine Shepherd (Kent)

Originally ordered a set of Weiner step ladders online during the beginning of COVID 19 lockdown. Informed that the Company producing them had temporarily closed. I was immediately issued with a refund. Once lockdown restrictions eased I contacted Ladderstore who said they could now obtain them for me so I re-ordered. Very fast delivery and at a good price. Highly recommended.
Product good and service polite and helpfull
Great product,great service,very pleased with my purchase from Ladderstore.Thanks for your help.
After searching online for ladders I came across Ladderstore.

They offered good advice, a great selection and were very competitive on price. Their website was easy to use, the ladders I chose were delivered quickly, they were well packaged and are superb quality.

As a small business operating in challenging times I hope more people buy from Ladderstore, they specialise in their products so are the perfect supplier and need your business to continue.

I'd highly recommend buying from them.
Once past the difficulty of communicating with Ladderstore, due to Covid, the team were very efficient
Fast delivery, quality ladder, nice and rigid when fully extended. Very pleased with purchase.
Great communication and advice and delivery was on time. Would definitely use again!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Very competitive pricing and fast delivery. Very responsive and clear communication to correct an error I had made with the order.
Fast delivery
Easy to order - competitive price - good delivery - pleased with product
Arrived on time . Items as described and now fitted
Very good service and helpful staff would use them again and properly will shortly
Really great ladder, exceptionally fast delivery.
Excellent service. Good quality step ladders
Delivered on time
Good service
Great service and quality ladder! Thanks
Delivered when you said,price was good for product I received.Big thumbs up 👍
Ladderstore Limited is rated 4.51 based on 566 reviews