Ladderstore Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladderstore Limited
Read Ladderstore Limited Reviews

About Ladderstore Limited:

Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank, 116-118 Bradshaw Brow, BL2 3DD

Tell us how Ladderstore Limited made you happy
How did you find us? Internet Search
We were delighted to find a well-constructed, natural wood ladder that gives us access to our high cupboards and shelves. We have converted the outbuildings / small barn into a single floor residence which has vaulted ceilings and many, otherwise difficult to reach, inbuilt storage spaces. The ladder blends in beautifully with our wood, and tucks away safely and discretely in the corner between the bedside cabinet and built-in wardrobe. 16/10!
Hi John ,

Thank you so much for leaving your review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are happy with your wooden ladder and it really does blend in beautifully!

If we can help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Great and informative response received.
No real communication on exactly when to expect delivery. Item was packaged in a very poor way upon arrival.
How did you find us? Internet Search
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Very - Shipping to mainland addresses of friends/family instead of incurring huge shipping costs to the islands is something I value, and you were able to help with that.
Item as described, and of good quality. Shipped to a mainland address of a friend without complication, before I picked it up and took it off to Orkney
Good Morning Andy,

We are glad to hear we were able to organise shipping for you and you got it over to Orkney without issue.

Should you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch!

How did you find us? Previous Customer
Excellent website, plenty of choice and quick delivery.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We do always endeavour to keep our website up to date with the best product offering we can. We are glad you found what you needed.

How did you find us? Internet Search
Ladder store has a large variety of ladders with a clear website that makes ordering very easy.
Good Morning,

I'm happy to hear you found it easy to find what you were looking for with ease. My colleague works hard to keep the website as user-friendly as possible so I'm sure he will be pleased to read your review!

How did you find us? Internet Search
First class service well done
Good Morning Richard,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the service Ladderstore provided.

How did you find us? Internet Search
great service great products good price
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you are pleased with the service Ladderstore provided.

Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
Quality trade ladders @ an excellent price with a prompt delivery
Good Morning Tony,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are glad you got what you were looking for.

Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? ok
Ladder came with the stay missing from the bottom. After a phone call same was dispatched and arrived a few days later. product is good and at a good price
Hi Keith,

Thanks for leaving a review.

Sometimes things do get separated in transit but I'm glad our customer service team were able to get the issue sorted in a timely manner for you.

How did you find us? Internet Search
Very good & prompt service.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you are happy with your order.

How did you find us? Internet Search
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Very good
The boss of ladder store went out of his way to ensure we had our product on time
Hi Citi Group,

I'm glad to hear we were able to get your product to you within the timeframe required.

Should you ever need anything in future please do not hesitate to get in touch.

How did you find us? Previous Customer
Nice product and quick delivery - what is not to like The price was a little more than I wanted to pay but the chosen ladder was perfect for the limited loft entrance space that we have
Hi Graham,

I'm glad you are happy with the loft ladder you ordered. They are a really good product for smaller loft spaces so I'm pleased to hear you went for the right one!

How did you find us? Internet Search
great service will definitely use again!
Good Morning,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Happy to hear you were pleased with the service. Next time you need anything, let us know!

How did you find us? Internet Search
Very pleased. Quick delivery, good price and very happy with the quality. What more can I say? Well done.
Hi There,

Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear when we are doing things well and I'm pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received.

How did you find us? Internet Search
Very attentive and knowledgeable staff. I was advised what would work best for my requirements and it arrived within 2 days of ordering it!
How did you find us? Internet Search
Ladder as described arrived on time
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad you are happy with the service provided by Ladderstore

How did you find us? Internet Search
I received the parts quickly, ordering process was smooth and the parts were high quality so very pleased. I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you very much Nicola for taking the time the leave us a review.

I'm glad to hear the ordering process was smooth and you are happy with the parts you received.

Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
I ordered 3 ladders which were listed as in stock on the website. Once payment was received a few days later I was informed the ladders were not in stock and would have to be made. A few weeks later the ladders were delivered with the correct delivery note but incorrect products. Collection then had to be arranged and the ladders made and then delivered again. This process lasted over a month, during which I had to hire similar products as to complete a project we were working on. Nothing was suggested from Ladderstore as a gesture. Or what I would consider a genuine apology.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have had a look at this order and I can see there were multiple problems with this delivery. We were badly let down by the stock and specification of these items from the manufacturer and have now amended our website accordingly to avoid this happening again.

Please do accept our sincere apologies for the trouble you had with this order.

How did you find us? Internet Search
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Not satisfied at all. You told me a product would e back in stock the following week and therefore available again on the website. I ordered it when it became available again but it actually wasn't in stock for several more weeks. Then you passed my email address to a third party without my permission.
Despite a privacy policy which states "Your Personal Information will not be disclosed to other businesses within Wardworth Ltd or to any third parties" they have apparently given my name and email address to this marketing company.
How did you find us? Internet Search
Very efficient and friendly company
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to read you are happy with the service received.

Ladderstore.
How did you find us? Internet Search
Product as ordered was delivered on time and in good condition
Ladderstore Limited is rated 4.50 based on 502 reviews