Ladderstore Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladderstore Limited
Read Ladderstore Limited Reviews

About Ladderstore Limited:

Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank, 116-118 Bradshaw Brow, BL2 3DD

Tell us how Ladderstore Limited made you happy
We were delighted to find a well-constructed, natural wood ladder that gives us access to our high cupboards and shelves. We have converted the outbuildings / small barn into a single floor residence which has vaulted ceilings and many, otherwise difficult to reach, inbuilt storage spaces. The ladder blends in beautifully with our wood, and tucks away safely and discretely in the corner between the bedside cabinet and built-in wardrobe. 16/10!
Ladderstore Limited 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
Hi John , Thank you so much for leaving your review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are happy with your wooden ladder and it really does blend in beautifully! If we can help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
I don't usually write reviews, but I just had to say that I cannot recommend Ladderstore highly enough. When I had a slight problem with my order (a missing fixing which I had assumed would be included with a pivot bar I bought, but actually wasn't), Victoria and Meg went above and beyond what I could have expected to help me out and source the part I needed from the manufacturer. If you are considering purchasing from them, do not hesitate because the customer service is fantastic. Well done Ladderstore and thanks again to Victoria and Meg, I received my spare part this morning x
PERFECT. 100% RECOMMEND!
A good selection of products. Competitive prices & prompt delivery 10/10
Good quality ladder accessories and delivery by next day. Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery great product
Was looking for a new style ladderm8 after owning the old model which is fab too, I found these guys online and seen that price was good, do called them up to check stock/delivery time, soon as I spoke to them i knew I was going to order, so placed the order over the phone 👌 perfect outcome
Very efficient and great service
Excellent service 24 hrs from ordering to receiving
Massively helpful on the phone. I had only a vague idea which part I required. I was able to submit of photo and get advice, which came by email the same day. The part also arrived swiftly. Excellent: thank you.
It was just a spare part for a ladder,but the service was excellent.
Great experience with the purchase. Arrived on time and very pleased with the ladders
Greta product and prompt delivery
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Very helpful on the phone and quick delivery.
Clear info given on product. Easy to order delivered fast kept updated on delivery. Very easy to deal with great service and value for money.
The lock supplied lasted a few weeks before it broke. The lock is now unusable.
Hi Dave, first of all thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we can only apologise for the lock braking within weeks of use, we can confirm this is not a regular occurrence. If you could email our team with the address customerservices@ladderstore.com we will get a replacement sent out to you.
Fast delivery & quality product!
A 5 star company, superb customer support, fast shipping and excellent quality parts. I could not possibly ask for more.
★ I have still yet to receive my order. I also have yet to receive any updates. Please improve your service and get back to customers.
Thank you for leaving a review and we apologise for the little communication you've had along the way of your order. The Warehouse steps purchased have a lead time of 3-4 weeks as they are made to order. Upon checking your order these steps should now be with you and once again apologies for the lack of communication. Should there be anything else we can help with please get in touch with our team on 01204590232.
To be honest I have not used it as yet but the prompt delivery was excellent
Ladderstore Limited is rated 4.55 based on 737 reviews