Ladderstore Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ladderstore

About Ladderstore: Ladderstore is a trading name of Wardworth Ltd and we are specialists in all things to do with Working at Height safely. Our experienced team will help you choose the best solution to your access query and if we cannot find a standard product we work closely with all the leading UK manufacturers to design and manufacture a bespoke solution for you.

Customerservices@ladderstore.com

The Old Bank116-118 Bradshaw BrowBL2 3DD

How would you rate Ladderstore?

"A fault on a part was dealt with promptly. It was reported at lunchtime on Friday and fixed by 9.30 on Monday morning by a technician who came to my house in Staffordshire. Would certainly recommend this company"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Great service came quickly ladders very safe when stood even on the top step. Higher recommend"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"I was very impressed on their service, but also that they could supply a part for a customer that I had thought would be obsolete. The postage was spot on and arrived swiftly. Thank you"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Satisfied
"Good presale information Very fast and efficient delivery Not used yet, but ladders look well made"
"The delivery was delayed for a number of weeks, of which I was forewarned. After enquiring, I was eventually given a delivery date but the ladder did not arrive until a week later. Afterwards, I noticed a significant dent in one of the rungs; as I considered it was still safe and I needed it for an urgent job, I decided not to ask for a replacement."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Recent steps that I bought were just what I wanted, light and very stable when used"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Very satisfied - the item was replaced by next day delivery.
"The service was excellent and they were very quick to respond when I contacted them. Very highly recommended."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Very prompt service. selling excellent products."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Extremely helpful, very friendly and a great price."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? very satisfied
"Excellent product range and very efficient telephone help. There was a slight delay in delivering the goods and my query was dealt with very promptly and resolved."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Good quality ladders. Very quick delivery"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Their product is excellent, made to a very high quality and accuracy."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? Very!
"Very simple, great service!"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? I was given false assurances about the expected delivery date.
"There was a long delay in receiving my order during which no information was given . I had to chase it up twice !"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? yes
If yes, how satisfied were you with our response? i got a response via email promptly. It was in relation to my question about the size being slightly to big for the opening and whether i could return it. I was giving the cost of returning it which is why i know this information. I had not opened it up at this stage and so had not seen the crack at the front.
"The front of the loft ladder has a crack in it, which i think must have occurred by other heavy items being place on top of it during delivery as i can not believe quality check would have passed this at the store. Unfortunately as I could not afford the cost that I would have had to contribute to return it I have had to keep it and fit it and hope it is not too noticeable. It is a shame as it is otherwise a lovely bit of kit."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Excellent product. Very fast postage."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Ordered a direct replacement for a set of steps I've been using for the best part of 30 years. Delivered early at a fair price and exactly like the last ones. Should be good for the next few decades."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Great selection, great prices, free and very quick delivery. What's not to like??"
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Good website, easy to order ladder. Received Email from very helpful lady to say ladder ordered was out of stock, but would be delivered in next 8-10 days. Ladder duly arrived 8 days later, very good service, well done Ladderstore."
Did you have to contact us with a query or problem? no
"Great service and no problem when asked to price will definitely recommend Ladderstore"
Ladderstore is rated 4.60 based on 262 reviews