King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
The Modigliani line drawing copy purchased had been modified from the original by the removal of small but important details such as the right nipple and armpit shadow which changed the impact of the drawing and certainly deviates from authenticity. This is very disappointing.
I didn’t receive anything☹️
Dear Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order.
Your order was dispatched on the 18th September.
I will send you an email with your tracking details.
Amy
I'm pleased to see this mail arrive because I had no other way to contact you as I am in Japan and was holding out against phone costs. The thing is, I bought and paid by PayPal for a framed photo from you more than a fortnight ago and delivery from UK is normally within about 10 days.
***What's frustrating is that you do not appear to provide any means of tracking the shipment. I think this is a great failing and unusual in my experience of buying mid- to high-value goods online.
The details of my purchase are below, and I would appreciate a response if possible. Many thanks, Andrew Kershaw
Invoice No: SI578742
Account: 702506
Invoice Date: 05/07/2019
Our Order Ref: OR569256
Customer Order Ref: K379190
Dear Andrew,

Many thanks for your email. Please accept our apologies for you not having received tracking details for your order. We can confirm that your order left us on the 5th of July and we will email you separately with your tracking number.

Marie
Very good service and great framed art. I will be back.
Amazing service and the framed print arrived on time in perfect condition
Very disappointing to see print is off centre and has prominent black band on the bottom with the title of the work. The advertised print on the website shows a completely clean white border.
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your print.
We do state in the print details, that this print may have text in the boarder and that the print may differ to the image on the website.
"Actual product may differ slightly to image above due to variations in supplier stock. ie. Some prints contain writing in the border area."
I have emailed you privately to discuss your order and to see if there is anything we can do.
Amy
As I live far away in Chile, South Americano. I have not yet received my print......! I am anxious to receive it!
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I have emailed you directly with your tracking information and an update on the status of your delivery. Kind regards, Amy
The print quality is atrocious,
I could have done a better job with my home printer.
Not happy..
Dear David,
Thank you for your order & feedback. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are currently looking into the quality of the prints with our publisher. I have just emailed you directly to see if you would like to return your order. Apologies for all upset caused. Kind Regards, Jane
Picture arrived damaged. Looks like some one has trod on it. The staples holding the perspex were all bent and the frame was dented.
I'm a very busy man so have no time to mess about returning items.
Won't be back for more.
Dear Chris,
Thank you for your order & feedback. We are sorry to hear you have received a damaged order, we are currently looking into how that occurred. I have just emailed you directly regarding arranging a replacement order. Apologies for all disappointment caused. Kind Regards, Jane
Rude and dishonest staff, I would advise against shopping here.
I have ordered two Andy Warhol´s prints on January 13, 2018. We check at our post-office daily, but nothing arrived so far.
The data of my order are:

Account No 601887 Customer order No K336087
Order No OR486954 Invoice No SI492453
Order date 13JAN18 Invoice date 15JAN18

The prints were intended as a gift to my grand daughter. Unfortunately I have to improvise due to the above situation. We were really disappointed.
Hope to get clarification and also the ordered items soon.

Sincerely,
Jana Tomkova
Dear Jana,
Thank you for your order & feedback. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment of not having yet received your order. I have just directly emailed you with tracking details & more further information. Kind Regards, Jane
I love this product but it arrived damaged three times!
Packaged terribly, received my print bent.
Hi, Thank you for your review. My colleague has contacted you directly and has arranged for a replacement to be sent. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Emma
Have not received yet. Thursday, 5/28/15.
Hi, Thank you for your review. I have sent you an email directly but I can see that your order has now been delivered. Kind regards, Emma
Dear Sheila,
We are sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. We can confirm that your order left us on the 19th of May 2015 and we would expect deliveries to America to take approximately 10 working days to arrive. We have checked the tracking details and it would seem that the order has been delivered today 29th May 2015. We hope this is the case, but if there are any problems, please do let us know.
Marie
Having spent time and money on redecorating a room to suit a balanced group of three paintings that were on sale in this companies Internet site they could not supply the three I had asked for. I am now stuck with two which will end up in a drawer as I seek another three from some other supplier. They did apologise for not supplying the pictures I had chosen despite being on offer and graciously did not charge me for the missing picture. They do have a great web site which is worth looking at to help in choosing a work of art ,but be warned it may not be available when ordered.
Poor quality. An overpriced poster. Extremely disappointed. Will not recommend or use again.
I am afraid I received the wrong picture then after getting the right one I went to send the wrong one back but the postage I got to send it back was out of date and I had to pay the potage of £5 so I was not happy with the service.
Very well packed as described quick delivery

forgot code to reorder
I expected a canvas. Received a print. Poor quality too. Very. Did appointed. Will not be using you again and will not be recommending you either. Regards. Mr Hunter
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your order. I have had a look into this and can confirm that it was a paper art print that was ordered and this is what you have been charged for. We do have a 30 day returns policy so you are welcome to return the print to us for a full refund if you wish. You can contact us directly on 01273 511942 or via email at customercare@easyart.com.
Prints are good quality and customer service is good but they have raised the prices for their canvas prints by 37% in the last 6 months. Totally unjustifiable. Prints are good but being ripped off isnt!
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,516 reviews