King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Great print, good quality framing and fast delivery
King & McGaw 5 star review on 25th December 2020
So happy with my new prints - The quality is superb and the frame design and manufacture adds to the high standard now on display in my dining room wall - Thank you King and McGaw - Truly professional company.
Third time I have purchased from you guys
Thanks again
My biggest gripe is that you don't have a gloss white frame other than a box type. So, I ordered last week an identical picture to one I had ordered on my prior order only this time with a frosted silver frame. So, will you discount this latest order as I really wasn't happy with the frame on the first one &, consequently will be donating that one to a charity shop as I don't need 2 identical pictures.

Gill Doherty
Dear Gill

We are really sorry to hear that your were disappointed with the frame moulding choice. We'll contact you by email shortly to arrive at a satisfactory outcome. Kind regards, King & McGaw customer service
I ordered two prints. Both arrived on time and looked fab. Thank you.
A gift for my partner who is a huge Basquiat fan. He loved it! The quality of the print and framing is superb.
The delivery was also prompt and staff were helpful via email.
Great choice and service. Would definitely use again.
I have dealt with King & McGaw on several occasions when buying framed prints. I was first attracted by the layout of their online site and it's ease of use. So easy to browse the extensive
items of artwork and then offering a first class framing service to complete the purchase. I was also impressed by the prompt delivery and a courtesy text to inform me of the dispatch and expected date of arrival of my purchase. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any of my friends.
The first time I've used K&M...very impressed. A really high quality product. So nicely packaged I almost didn't want to take it out! Great attention to detail from the hand made frame down to the little brass picture hook...and the picture looks great as well! Will definitely be using them again!
We just taken delivery of 3 fantastic prints and have to say your service, speed of delivery, packaging and overall professionalism exceeded our expectations. Very happy customers. Well done!!
Delighted with our Cranes print. Beautifully framed and ready to hang. Really helpful customer service who explained how the box frame holds the print. Got the largest print to fit the space for impact. 100% Happy.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Efficient, courteous service.
Very pleased looks great .
I have been shopping with King & McGaw for over four years now. The service and quality is absolutely top notch. Nothing is too much for the exceptionally helpful staff and the range of artwork is phenomenal. Ten out of ten from me all the way. Thank you King & McGaw! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for similar products.
Have just received my framed print from King &McGaw and its beautiful. You might have to wait a bit longer than normal but the workmanship is spot on.
The only one small criticism id have is the lack of choice with regards to glass. I would have liked non reflective glass as the light bouncing of the picture can lesson the enjoyment of the pic....
Oh my gosh! These guys ace customer service! I'm seriously impressed.

I've ordered the beautiful Fukusa print and was anxiously awaiting the delivery, which took a little longer than advised in the email I've received from King & McGraw right after the purchase. I assumed the pandemic was to be blamed and messaged the customer service, who quickly responded and provided me with a tracking number, meaning I was able to locate the parcel. Unfortunately, it arrived damaged as the postman decided to push the tube through a slightly too tight letter box.

I tried ironing the print but as the paper is really high quality and therefore thick it creased beyond my means of perfect repair. I'd actually be happy to frame it as it was but messaged the customer service again for suggestions. To my absolute delight one of the team members, Lauren messaged back promptly saying she will order another copy printed for me and agreed to even send to an alternative address as a precaution.

To say I'm delighted with both the print and the service I've received from these guys would be a definite understatement and I seriously can't recommend them enough!
Wonderful service and packed thoughtfully.
I love the print and the frame is beautiful quality.
Will be ordering many more.
Our 2 framed prints pefecrtly finalizsed the recent completed refurbishment of our lounge . The colour prints both blend and promote the overall theme we wanted to achieve
The delivery timelines and packaging was first class
Parcels arrived promptly, and the pictures were very well packed. The two photographs I bought are beautiful and are a lovely addition to my house.
Ordered 4 pictures came within 5 days great packaging and over the moon with the quality of the frames and pictures. Will be back soon to order more
Nicely framed product with surprising prompt delivery service.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,898 reviews