King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"My biggest gripe is that you don't have a gloss white frame other than a box type. So, I ordered last week an identical picture to one I had ordered on my prior order only this time with a frosted silver frame. So, will you discount this latest order as I really wasn't happy with the frame on the first one &, consequently will be donating that one to a charity shop as I don't need 2 identical pictures. Gill Doherty"
Dear Gill

We are really sorry to hear that your were disappointed with the frame moulding choice. We'll contact you by email shortly to arrive at a satisfactory outcome. Kind regards, King & McGaw customer service
"Very good service the prints I brought could’ve been wrapped better but very pleased with them didn’t realise how small they would be I will be buying from King & McGaw in the future"
"As from when I placed my order with you every thing was strat forward and I received my order as an when you said it would be delivered many thanks ."
"I absolutely love my new poster. It was delivered promptly and immaculately packed. King & McGaw had taken real good care of making sure the poster arrived without any damage. Will definitely be shopping with you guys again."
"amazing selection of artworks printed to such a high quality, wrapped and presented beautifully. Will definitely be looking to purchase again!"
"Kept up to date as to status of delivery times and print was received only a few days after ordering. Good quality print in frame - very pleased with picture!"
"I ordered 3 pictures from you, 2 by Jolomo and 1 by Ron Lawson and they are a joy to look at. They all arrived very well packed and when promised. I would have no hesitation in recommending King & McGaw. Trying to decide which one to buy next! Thank you."
"Extremely happy with all my purchases. And delivery is quick."
"Good website and efficient service"
"A great item that arrived extremely well packed and bang on time. Great service"
"Ordered three Ron Lawson prints. Very pleased with them and arrived very well packaged"
"Communication is good, pictures and frames are superb, the packaging in which they arrived ensures they arrrive in pristine condition. Overall excellent."
"Quality of your prints and efficient manner in which you dealt with my order was wonderful."
"Really high quality product, well packaged and promptly delivered"
"Great quality, speedy service, wouldn’t hesitate."
"We ordered a large print - excellent quality, arrived promptly. We will be buying from King and McGraw again very soon!"
"Good products, very good quick service, thrilled with my print thank you!!"
"In one word: Great! Recently I orderd two pictures (Atlas 59 and Harmonia by Inaluxe) at King&Mcgaw and I am absolutely stunned how everything worked out. My questions about a delivery to Germany were answered nice and fast on the phone and it took only a couple of days until the pics arrived safely packed. The quality of the artwork and the framing is exceptional! I also liked the choices I could make about the size and the different sorts of frames. These pictures will not be the last I got from them! So I am totally satisfied with King&Mcgaw and can definively recommend them! Nice work! Daniel"
"Great service , received my order a few days later ( brilliantly wrapped) Would order again"
"Great service, very speedy response to a query. Picture was delivered on time and very well packaged."
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 2,686 reviews