King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Great print, good quality framing and fast delivery
King & McGaw 5 star review on 25th December 2020
So happy with my new prints - The quality is superb and the frame design and manufacture adds to the high standard now on display in my dining room wall - Thank you King and McGaw - Truly professional company. Third time I have purchased from you guys Thanks again
My biggest gripe is that you don't have a gloss white frame other than a box type. So, I ordered last week an identical picture to one I had ordered on my prior order only this time with a frosted silver frame. So, will you discount this latest order as I really wasn't happy with the frame on the first one &, consequently will be donating that one to a charity shop as I don't need 2 identical pictures. Gill Doherty
Dear Gill We are really sorry to hear that your were disappointed with the frame moulding choice. We'll contact you by email shortly to arrive at a satisfactory outcome. Kind regards, King & McGaw customer service
Really pleased with print which was purchased for a bathroom. Packing was excellent and delivery on schedule.
Good quality art work and frame. This piece looks perfect in situ. The website was particularly helpful in demonstrating size.
Excellent service. A beautiful picture, very well framed. Thank you.
We are really happy with our new picture. It looks amazing and came so quickly. We have just ordered some more.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 6th March 2021
top quality art, very well packaged, I will have no hesitation in buying again
King & McGaw 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Amazing price/quality ratio! I bought several prints from them and always very happy. The custom framing is exceptionally professional. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I can just highly recommend them! Here is a picture of two prints from K& McG: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHaO5yYg8L9/
Amazing print, great quality frame, excellent service all round.
I ordered two prints. Both arrived on time and looked fab. Thank you.
A gift for my partner who is a huge Basquiat fan. He loved it! The quality of the print and framing is superb. The delivery was also prompt and staff were helpful via email.
Great choice and service. Would definitely use again.
I have dealt with King & McGaw on several occasions when buying framed prints. I was first attracted by the layout of their online site and it's ease of use. So easy to browse the extensive items of artwork and then offering a first class framing service to complete the purchase. I was also impressed by the prompt delivery and a courtesy text to inform me of the dispatch and expected date of arrival of my purchase. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any of my friends.
The first time I've used K&M...very impressed. A really high quality product. So nicely packaged I almost didn't want to take it out! Great attention to detail from the hand made frame down to the little brass picture hook...and the picture looks great as well! Will definitely be using them again!
We just taken delivery of 3 fantastic prints and have to say your service, speed of delivery, packaging and overall professionalism exceeded our expectations. Very happy customers. Well done!!
Delighted with our Cranes print. Beautifully framed and ready to hang. Really helpful customer service who explained how the box frame holds the print. Got the largest print to fit the space for impact. 100% Happy.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Efficient, courteous service.
Very pleased looks great .
I have been shopping with King & McGaw for over four years now. The service and quality is absolutely top notch. Nothing is too much for the exceptionally helpful staff and the range of artwork is phenomenal. Ten out of ten from me all the way. Thank you King & McGaw! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for similar products.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,371 reviews