King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
My biggest gripe is that you don't have a gloss white frame other than a box type. So, I ordered last week an identical picture to one I had ordered on my prior order only this time with a frosted silver frame. So, will you discount this latest order as I really wasn't happy with the frame on the first one &, consequently will be donating that one to a charity shop as I don't need 2 identical pictures.

Gill Doherty
Dear Gill

We are really sorry to hear that your were disappointed with the frame moulding choice. We'll contact you by email shortly to arrive at a satisfactory outcome. Kind regards, King & McGaw customer service
Very pleased looks great .
I have been shopping with King & McGaw for over four years now. The service and quality is absolutely top notch. Nothing is too much for the exceptionally helpful staff and the range of artwork is phenomenal. Ten out of ten from me all the way. Thank you King & McGaw! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for similar products.
Have just received my framed print from King &McGaw and its beautiful. You might have to wait a bit longer than normal but the workmanship is spot on.
The only one small criticism id have is the lack of choice with regards to glass. I would have liked non reflective glass as the light bouncing of the picture can lesson the enjoyment of the pic....
So happy with my new prints - The quality is superb and the frame design and manufacture adds to the high standard now on display in my dining room wall - Thank you King and McGaw - Truly professional company.
Third time I have purchased from you guys
Thanks again
Oh my gosh! These guys ace customer service! I'm seriously impressed.

I've ordered the beautiful Fukusa print and was anxiously awaiting the delivery, which took a little longer than advised in the email I've received from King & McGraw right after the purchase. I assumed the pandemic was to be blamed and messaged the customer service, who quickly responded and provided me with a tracking number, meaning I was able to locate the parcel. Unfortunately, it arrived damaged as the postman decided to push the tube through a slightly too tight letter box.

I tried ironing the print but as the paper is really high quality and therefore thick it creased beyond my means of perfect repair. I'd actually be happy to frame it as it was but messaged the customer service again for suggestions. To my absolute delight one of the team members, Lauren messaged back promptly saying she will order another copy printed for me and agreed to even send to an alternative address as a precaution.

To say I'm delighted with both the print and the service I've received from these guys would be a definite understatement and I seriously can't recommend them enough!
Wonderful service and packed thoughtfully.
I love the print and the frame is beautiful quality.
Will be ordering many more.
Our 2 framed prints pefecrtly finalizsed the recent completed refurbishment of our lounge . The colour prints both blend and promote the overall theme we wanted to achieve
The delivery timelines and packaging was first class
Parcels arrived promptly, and the pictures were very well packed. The two photographs I bought are beautiful and are a lovely addition to my house.
Ordered 4 pictures came within 5 days great packaging and over the moon with the quality of the frames and pictures. Will be back soon to order more
Nicely framed product with surprising prompt delivery service.
I'm pleased to see this mail arrive because I had no other way to contact you as I am in Japan and was holding out against phone costs. The thing is, I bought and paid by PayPal for a framed photo from you more than a fortnight ago and delivery from UK is normally within about 10 days.
***What's frustrating is that you do not appear to provide any means of tracking the shipment. I think this is a great failing and unusual in my experience of buying mid- to high-value goods online.
The details of my purchase are below, and I would appreciate a response if possible. Many thanks, Andrew Kershaw
Invoice No: SI578742
Account: 702506
Invoice Date: 05/07/2019
Our Order Ref: OR569256
Customer Order Ref: K379190
Dear Andrew,

Many thanks for your email. Please accept our apologies for you not having received tracking details for your order. We can confirm that your order left us on the 5th of July and we will email you separately with your tracking number.

Kind regards

Marie
Very speedy response and excellent product
Very good service the prints I brought could’ve been wrapped better but very pleased with them didn’t realise how small they would be I will be buying from King & McGaw in the future
As from when I placed my order with you every thing was strat forward and I received my order as an when you said it would be delivered many thanks .
Amazing service and the framed print arrived on time in perfect condition
I absolutely love my new poster. It was delivered promptly and immaculately packed. King & McGaw had taken real good care of making sure the poster arrived without any damage. Will definitely be shopping with you guys again.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 21st March 2019
Great quality, great price. Will definitely use again!
amazing selection of artworks printed to such a high quality, wrapped and presented beautifully. Will definitely be looking to purchase again!
Kept up to date as to status of delivery times and print was received only a few days after ordering. Good quality print in frame - very pleased with picture!
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,525 reviews